Is there really hermaphrodites?

horseymann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is transgender the same things? If you were born naturally this way. I stumbìed across a video that has 2 hot blonde hermaphrodites pleasureing each other. Are they for real or are they just make believe hollywood style? The videos are easy to access from Google. I so curoius about this.Actually i find it kind of a turn on, even though i'm straight.

Last edited:

IntentsOfCare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Transgender and hermaphrodites are completely different things. Trans people typically feel as if they were born in the wrong body. Hermaphrodites is also not really the correct term to be using now a days. Do a google search on intersex variations and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Reactions: deleted22016481

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Transgender and hermaphrodites are completely different things. Trans people typically feel as if they were born in the wrong body. Hermaphrodites is also not really the correct term to be using now a days. Do a google search on intersex variations and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Yes Hermaphrodites are real. My Grandmother had a cousin who was born with both a small penis and a vagina circa 1900 before gender reassignment surgery had ever been heard of. He lived his life as a man and was a very successful tobacco farmer in Eastern NC. I knew this guy when he was an old man and although he was slight in stature he just looked like a normal old man to me. I never knew of his condition until years after he died. He was married to a woman who had some kids but he never had any of his own.

IntentsOfCare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
True hermaphrodites are extremely rare in the human population. What often happens is the existence of one or more extra sex chromosomes. Genital formation isn't exactly textbook. Some people are intersex without even knowing it until they go to the doctors for fertility issues. Now a days the some of the extra bits are considered vestigial and are surgically altered to "help" us conform to a gender binary. This a complex and complicated subject. You would do best to research some medical studies to learn more. I was one of those children who had the surgery (2 in total at different parts of my life) without any consent given on my part. I can't really fault anyone because if you see my pics it's clear what was the most obvious genital to save -_-.

crazyforthickness

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
the difference between transgender and what you are using as "hermaphrodite" is that a transgender person feels like the opposite of whatever sex they are. For example Kate who is a woman might have always felt like a male her whole life. Some people can feel like this from the time they can remember. The term hermaphrodite is a thing of the past and it is sexual ambiguity or pseudohermaphroditism. While a male or female have the sexual characteristics on the outside they may have the opposite sexual characteristics of the opposite sex on the inside. ( Pseudohermaphroditism which is the condition in which an individual possesses the internal reproductive organs of one sex while exhibiting some of the external physical characteristics of the opposite sex). Apparently the true " hermaphrodite" is someone who has both testicles and ovaries present. Just going on what my textbook says!

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Glad to be able to help

I am now interested to ask about something else related to your situation. You mention having surgery, which kept your penis, but I see that you show as 80% gay. So do you think if you had surgery to remove your penis and live your life as a female that you would be 80% straight? Also, do you have any feelings that you are intersexed: feel like a female but living as a male?

It must be a tough decision for anyone to "decide" what sex someone should be in the case of having both male and female genitalia (or at least some of both).

IntentsOfCare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mentally in split down the center or just neutral. As for the percentage... It's just too show my sexual preference for men. I'm exclusive for men, that 10% is basically to show my willingness to get with an FTM. so you are correct, if I was more female then it works be a straight 90%

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, there "is" hermaphrodites (sorry, couldn't resist it lol.)

this may have been said before, but they're different conditions. A hermpaphrodite has both male and female genitalia (,i.e. a dick and a pussy, though I'm not sure if they can menstruate). A TS is born anatomically a given gender, but has the psychology of the other. So sex change surgery, hormones, etc. is the best way to treat the condition.