Is This True About Mm Sex?

Do you believe that once a man has felt and tasted dick, that he will come back for more?

• Yes, I believe this is true and has been my experience

Votes: 239 65.5%
  • I believe this is a perception, but I'm unsure if it is true.

Votes: 90 24.7%
  • No, based upon my experience I do not think it is true

Votes: 21 5.8%
  • While I have never experienced MM sex,I do not think it's true.

Votes: 15 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first experience was in the teen years. Just mutual j/o with two close friends.
One of them started it one night camping. Woke to him jerking my cock and let him make me cum.
(that friend is now openly gay) Did not really feel like it after cumming, but returned the favor.
He was a "minute man" so it was over quick.

Then went camping with that same friend and another, the next summer. Woke up in the middle of
the night and they were jerking each other off. I played asleep and just watched with an erection.

Had a sleep over a few months later with the second friend. I was horny and felt like playing with his cock.
Had seen it a few times at his house. Used to take a bath and we would talk during that time. Then he would
dry off with that cock a foot or two from my face. I always looked at it as he dried his head and the eyes were
covered. Really wanted to play with it, but I had mixed emotions at that age.

Anyway, that night we slept in the same bed. After a few beers, I got brave and reached over to give it a feel.
He pushed my hand away and said to stop the queer shit. Tried again a couple minutes later and got the same
response. In desperation, I said that I woke up that night camping and you and Dave were playing around, I would
like to try that with you.

Minute or so later, I reached over again. This time he did not resist and had a hard cock! Played with it on the outside
of his underwear a couple minutes. Then went to reach inside and he pulled down his shorts. Couple minutes later and
he was playing with mine, so I dropped them as well. After maybe five minutes of that, he asked about fucking each other
and I said OK.

He went and grabbed some Vaseline. We lubed up out cocks and could never penetrate. Not enough smarts to lube up the
ass as well. Ended up lubing our cocks for mutual handjobs. It was fun hearing his breathing get heavy, then shooting a load.
He then returned the favor. We never spoke of it again or did anything else, sorry to say. We both married and had children
after graduation, but remained close friends.

Went thru a dry spell during marriage for maybe 15 years, never touched a cock. Was at a bar one night and a guy started
hitting on me and I was drunk. Those fond memories of my youth popped up, so I agreed and went to his place. It started
off good, just playing with each other's hard dicks. Then he started kissing me. THAT was a deal buster and it turned me off
big time! That was the night I learned what I like and dislike. He ended up sucking my cock, and it took forever for me to cum,
but I finally did. He jerked off afterwards.

I've come to deal now, with what I like, dislike and how far I want to go. I can't stand hairy men. The less hair the better. I'm
more into just mutual j/o with no sucking involved. Too each their own, no offence meant to those who prefer different choices.
These are just mine and how I happened into MFM sex.
Thanks for sharing.

My first taste of cock was actually tasting my own cock. I was a teen n starting looking at my cock and wanting to know what it tastes like and what it felt to get sucked. I was truly hooked n desired not only my own cock but other cocks as well

sundancer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've known a few men who have been mostly attracted to women. But they have had sex with men once or twice. Then they got married to women, and have not had sex with men again. They are very OK with gay men, and men who have sex together, but feel its not for them. I am sure there are many men who tried it, decided it was OK, but their main attraction was towards women. I like having these men as friends, because I know they don't judge me, or feel there is something wrong with me for being with men. in most cases, the women in these men's lives know their past. They don't care. . This is just my experiences. Your views maybe different.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've known a few men who have been mostly attracted to women. But they have had sex with men once or twice. Then they got married to women, and have not had sex with men again. They are very OK with gay men, and men who have sex together, but feel its not for them. I am sure there are many men who tried it, decided it was OK, but their main attraction was towards women. I like having these men as friends, because I know they don't judge me, or feel there is something wrong with me for being with men. in most cases, the women in these men's lives know their past. They don't care. . This is just my experiences. Your views maybe different.
Appreciate your thoughts and comments!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So it seems that 91% of the men who have actually experienced MM sex (168 / 185) say that it was good and wanted to "come back for more." And for those men who haven't tried it, they are 6 times more likely to have the perception that it will be a good experience and want more rather than thinking they won't like it........ Interesting.........

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is 100% true for me. But if I was ever asked to join some kind of play I just might take you up on it!

slowsucknj

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I come back every time he invites me over to perform oral pleasure. He is clean, treats me well and creates an enjoyable session so why wouldnt I want more. That said I'm not one to do something I dont enjoy and I really enjoy the feeling of him in my mouth.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I come back every time he invites me over to perform oral pleasure. He is clean, treats me well and creates an enjoyable session so why wouldnt I want more. That said I'm not one to do something I dont enjoy and I really enjoy the feeling of him in my mouth.
I think the "ease" of hooking up with another man for some quick MM sex....with little stress or little drama is a big plus......plus, as you say....feeling (and tasting) another man's cock in your mouth is very enjoyable.....thanks for sharing...

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
MM sex has always intrigued me. I was married in a MF relationship for nearly 40 years. I often fantasized about being with a man. After being widowed, the opportunity presented, and I took advantage of the situation. For a brief period I attended both gay bath houses and swap clubs. I certainly find enjoyment in oral sex with both males and females. I have also been involved in MMF, MFM situations. I guess that I am truly a bisexual.

Mikemoorehead2135

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those men voting "No"...meaning they tried MM sex, but for what ever reason did not like it and have not had the desire to try dick again. What happened? What turned you off? or what didn't you like about the sex? Just curious.

Having a dick in my mouth or hand doesn't arouse me in anyway.
Body contact and making out OTOH are very hot.

Reactions: Mister2101

biguywholovesfrot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why does it matter when .with a woman it's because that's what I want when I'm with a man that's what I want .I hide nothing .im a masculine very alpha guy but sometimes I wanna be treated how I treat women and other times I wanna totally dominate another man .I'm always dominate with females I let my guard down more with men but I don't hide anything .I' liking dilfs and daddies right now if I'm having an anxious if stressful time I really want a MAN when I'm on top of the world and take charge j like to keep the ball rolling in bed so ill date a woman or a guy I can dominate..life's complex sex doesn't have to be ..

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why does it matter when .with a woman it's because that's what I want when I'm with a man that's what I want .I hide nothing .im a masculine very alpha guy but sometimes I wanna be treated how I treat women and other times I wanna totally dominate another man .I'm always dominate with females I let my guard down more with men but I don't hide anything .I' liking dilfs and daddies right now if I'm having an anxious if stressful time I really want a MAN when I'm on top of the world and take charge j like to keep the ball rolling in bed so ill date a woman or a guy I can dominate..life's complex sex doesn't have to be ..
very well put it hard be strong all time sometimes you want be care for thank you for share .