Is This True About Mm Sex?

Do you believe that once a man has felt and tasted dick, that he will come back for more?

• Yes, I believe this is true and has been my experience

Votes: 239 65.5%
  • I believe this is a perception, but I'm unsure if it is true.

Votes: 90 24.7%
  • No, based upon my experience I do not think it is true

Votes: 21 5.8%
  • While I have never experienced MM sex,I do not think it's true.

Votes: 15 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting thread and some pretty hot stories, still yet to give in and act on any curiosities, sounds like there’s a high chance of getting hooked if I do lol
In my opinion....I think you will enjoy it....alot......and want to come back for more........it's just "different".....and very very relaxing and pleasurable.........

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So 239 out of 260 men who have experienced MM sex (or 92%) had a positive experience, enjoyed it and "wanted to come back for more". And another 90 men who have yet to try gay sex have the perception or belief that they will enjoy it, and once tried, they will want more......

I just think this so true for man many men.......sex with another man can be such a wonderful and pleasurable experience.....very intimate, intense, and oh so pleasurable.......and once experienced.......you will want more....

Thanks again for everyone's votes, input and comments....

commpulsive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Don't you just 'lose it' at some point? You have to slow down because your own pleasure is too intense? That's what makes it look so hot to me.

that's when he switches and starts eating my ass so i don't loose it while i continue to suck his dick, i prefer this in a 69 anyways: me on top, shoving a nice sized cock down my throat while my ass gets tonged.....

mineaminea

Superior Member
Media
So 239 out of 260 men who have experienced MM sex (or 92%) had a positive experience, enjoyed it and "wanted to come back for more". And another 90 men who have yet to try gay sex have the perception or belief that they will enjoy it, and once tried, they will want more......

I just think this so true for man many men.......sex with another man can be such a wonderful and pleasurable experience.....very intimate, intense, and oh so pleasurable.......and once experienced.......you will want more....

Thanks again for everyone's votes, input and comments....
With all due respect, this is a section of a forum that is geared towards men who are not completely straight. There is already a bias towards men and it would not be representative of all or even the majority of men.

Reactions: Voltaire

commpulsive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
With all due respect, this is a section of a forum that is geared towards men who are not completely straight. There is already a bias towards men and it would not be representative of all or even the majority of men.

so what.....

if people are coming here for solid statistics, i can only imagine what other misinformation they believe. this is however a section of a forum where guys who are horny, curious, and/or like talking about cocks with other folks who have cocks. it's much better reading then lets say this survey was conducted outside of a trump rally!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I respect your thoughts and opinions. Thanks for commenting.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Once a man has had dick, he will become "hooked". I see, read, hear this in many places, websites, and forums. Personally, I found it to be true------after having sex with another man one time, I was indeed "hooked" and have kept "coming back" to MM sex for many years. Obviously, that first experience was very positive, exciting and pleasurable for me. I'm curious to see what other men think, so asking the question directly. Thanks.

I think there is a lot of truth to that, especially with the younger you are when it first happened, how you felt during the encounter and while cumming.

If the first experience is even remotely positive, I would dare say the chances are very high that you are hooked and would come back for more. Not saying if its bad, that it wont, but definitely positive experiences reinforces a pleasurable behaviour.

TouchMeHere

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Initially, the first times I had sex with a man, the taboo socially unacceptable aspect of it held me back from embracing it joyously. I wanted sex with men, I had sex with men, I loved it but I felt so guilty that I couldn't face up to who I am and what I wanted. Does that resonate with any one?

I was a gorgeous young man and all my lovers were gorgeous young men. There was one guy in particular, he was perfect for me in every way, but I kept pulling closer to him then backing away and he couldn't wait patiently for me to pull it together. He sent me away last time I saw him.

I'm happily married to a woman and don't want to change that but I still think about this guy every day. It might sound odd but I miss him, and what could have been. I have his phone number and address, everything lives forever on the internet, but I think it would be a big mistake after so many years to get in touch with him. Maybe he misses me too. You only get one shot at life, there's no "do-over" clause.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can identify with everything that you have written in this post.

Question: Why would it be a big mistake to get in touch with him? You think about him a lot and seem to have unfinished business. Why not contact him? You have nothing to lose.

Initially, the first times I had sex with a man, the taboo socially unacceptable aspect of it held me back from embracing it joyously. I wanted sex with men, I had sex with men, I loved it but I felt so guilty that I couldn't face up to who I am and what I wanted. Does that resonate with any one?

I was a gorgeous young man and all my lovers were gorgeous young men. There was one guy in particular, he was perfect for me in every way, but I kept pulling closer to him then backing away and he couldn't wait patiently for me to pull it together. He sent me away last time I saw him.

I'm happily married to a woman and don't want to change that but I still think about this guy every day. It might sound odd but I miss him, and what could have been. I have his phone number and address, everything lives forever on the internet, but I think it would be a big mistake after so many years to get in touch with him. Maybe he misses me too. You only get one shot at life, there's no "do-over" clause.

Reactions: Mister2101

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I have repeatedly enjoyed m2m sex. It can be very hot and rewarding.
Same. I enjoy it for what it is, an outlet for hot taboo sex.

Sure I do have some guilt feelings, but over time, they have lessened a lot.

There has been times, where I have turned up to my fuck buddy's place, arrive, strip, been taken from behind and after 10 minutes a hot load is released deep inside me, while he and I are both moaning and groaning both mutually enjoying the satisfying experience even though I didnt cum. I then dress and leave.

When I get home, I shower and rub one out, as I can feel the cum leaking from hole.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same. I enjoy it for what it is, an outlet for hot taboo sex.

Sure I do have some guilt feelings, but over time, they have lessened a lot.

There has been times, where I have turned up to my fuck buddy's place, arrive, strip, been taken from behind and after 10 minutes a hot load is released deep inside me, while he and I are both moaning and groaning both mutually enjoying the satisfying experience even though I didnt cum. I then dress and leave.

When I get home, I shower and rub one out, as I can feel the cum leaking from hole.
I have a similar relationship with a fuck buddy of my own. I give him a call and ask if he is free..I show up and in 2 minutes we are both naked, lying in bed, kissing, inter-twined, groping, fondling.....and soon sucking and fucking.......and probably barely said 10 words to each other than "I'm so horny........and Your cock feels and tastes so damn good......."

And yes, I too had those "guilty" feelings the first few MM experiences I had........used to hit me hard after cumming......but I no longer have those feelings or thoughts....

Thanks for your comments.....

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once i did mutual oral, it was def something i wanted more of it. Have only topped a guy twice, both times in a cuck MMF 3some. liked it but not attracted to men aside from a big cock.

I'd like to try a prostate orgasm via pegging from one of my chicks or a t-girl