Is This True About Mm Sex?

Do you believe that once a man has felt and tasted dick, that he will come back for more?

• Yes, I believe this is true and has been my experience

Votes: 239 65.5%
  • I believe this is a perception, but I'm unsure if it is true.

Votes: 90 24.7%
  • No, based upon my experience I do not think it is true

Votes: 21 5.8%
  • While I have never experienced MM sex,I do not think it's true.

Votes: 15 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I have a similar relationship with a fuck buddy of my own. I give him a call and ask if he is free..I show up and in 2 minutes we are both naked, lying in bed, kissing, inter-twined, groping, fondling.....and soon sucking and fucking.......and probably barely said 10 words to each other than "I'm so horny........and Your cock feels and tastes so damn good......."

And yes, I too had those "guilty" feelings the first few MM experiences I had........used to hit me hard after cumming......but I no longer have those feelings or thoughts....

Thanks for your comments.....

Thats the very distinct thing with MM sex compared to MF sex, there is no complications, issues, hangups, etc. When both of you want sex, it happens, no games, no pressure. Its quick, easy and simple.

There has been times when I have been driving to my fuckbuddy's place, I have almost cummed in my pants from the excitement and expectation of whats going to happen lol. For me, even if I dont cum, I have almost always had a great time, its such a turn on to be used by a guy to cum. For me thats where I get all my pleasure and enjoyment from, by satisfying my partner. My goal has been always to getting my partner to cum, everything else is irrelevant.

As I said earlier, I have had sometimes my partner contact me, where he just wanted to cum badly and wanted to blow inside me. As you mentioned, we might be together sometimes only for a few minutes when he is super horney, he blows, I leave. Everyone is happy.

Sometimes I have ended up crashing at his place and sleeping. It doesnt happen often, but after an hour of him cumming he is ready for round 2, lol. Ive been fast asleep and had him get on top of me and try and enter me from behind. Which I find it hot as fuck to be taken from behind, "without consent". While Im half awake, I pop my arse up a bit to make it easier for him and he begins fucking me. The second time to cum takes him longer, after 10-15mins he cums, slaps my arse and we both go back to sleep. Even while half sleepy, Im still moaning and groaning as Im being fucked, but its extremely satisfying and flattering.

With a girl, its generally different, of course there is exceptions, but try using a girl like you do during MM sex, it wont last for long. Then there is the issue that you have to satisfy them and not make it all about you, make them cum, not treat them like an object etc etc.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once i did mutual oral, it was def something i wanted more of it. Have only topped a guy twice, both times in a cuck MMF 3some. liked it but not attracted to men aside from a big cock.

I'd like to try a prostate orgasm via pegging from one of my chicks or a t-girl
You will truly enjoy a "prostrate orgasm".....cumming from being anally penetrated.....OMG.....so powerful.....so much pleasure......and most likely more sperm shooting and flowing than you've ever seen or experienced.....just a wonderful experience that you will crave more and more.......just take your time......relax your mind, body and breathing.....and use plenty of lube.....

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thats the very distinct thing with MM sex compared to MF sex, there is no complications, issues, hangups, etc. When both of you want sex, it happens, no games, no pressure. Its quick, easy and simple.

There has been times when I have been driving to my fuckbuddy's place, I have almost cummed in my pants from the excitement and expectation of whats going to happen lol. For me, even if I dont cum, I have almost always had a great time, its such a turn on to be used by a guy to cum. For me thats where I get all my pleasure and enjoyment from, by satisfying my partner. My goal has been always to getting my partner to cum, everything else is irrelevant.

As I said earlier, I have had sometimes my partner contact me, where he just wanted to cum badly and wanted to blow inside me. As you mentioned, we might be together sometimes only for a few minutes when he is super horney, he blows, I leave. Everyone is happy.

Sometimes I have ended up crashing at his place and sleeping. It doesnt happen often, but after an hour of him cumming he is ready for round 2, lol. Ive been fast asleep and had him get on top of me and try and enter me from behind. Which I find it hot as fuck to be taken from behind, "without consent". While Im half awake, I pop my arse up a bit to make it easier for him and he begins fucking me. The second time to cum takes him longer, after 10-15mins he cums, slaps my arse and we both go back to sleep. Even while half sleepy, Im still moaning and groaning as Im being fucked, but its extremely satisfying and flattering.

With a girl, its generally different, of course there is exceptions, but try using a girl like you do during MM sex, it wont last for long. Then there is the issue that you have to satisfy them and not make it all about you, make them cum, not treat them like an object etc etc.
Man, I agree with everything you said.....all of it....too include spending the night with another man and ending up having a second or third round of sex while half asleep......mostly oral, where one of us just wants to feel and taste his dick again......the pleasure of sucking his cock....feeling him get hard in your mouth.....and eventually exploding.......feeling and tasting that warm gush of fresh sperm.......no real speaking.....only heavy breathing and moaning as he cums......and then back to sleep....feeling his warm body next to yours......so nice........

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Man, I agree with everything you said.....all of it....too include spending the night with another man and ending up having a second or third round of sex while half asleep......mostly oral, where one of us just wants to feel and taste his dick again......the pleasure of sucking his cock....feeling him get hard in your mouth.....and eventually exploding.......feeling and tasting that warm gush of fresh sperm.......no real speaking.....only heavy breathing and moaning as he cums......and then back to sleep....feeling his warm body next to yours......so nice........

Have never wanted to suck a cock. The older I get the more I want to experience this part of sex! I love pussy married.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have never wanted to suck a cock. The older I get the more I want to experience this part of sex! I love pussy married.
Not sure I understand your comment? Are you saying that 1) you are not interested in sucking another man's cock and 2) but the older you get, the more you are thinking about being anally penetrated? Just trying to understand. Thanks.

bi2

Superior Member
Media

The best part with sleeping with another man, is getting woken up by your partner sucking your cock while your still fast asleep.

Sure it happens with a female partner, but only occasioanlly. However, with a guy, it happens a lot more frequently.

Kinda hot to be "violated" without giving "full consent" and have a guy giving you a blow job.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The best part with sleeping with another man, is getting woken up by your partner sucking your cock while your still fast asleep.

Sure it happens with a female partner, but only occasioanlly. However, with a guy, it happens a lot more frequently.

Kinda hot to be "violated" without giving "full consent" and have a guy giving you a blow job.
I have to agree......I have never had a woman waking me up in the middle of the night to suck my cock. But with a man....happens quite often. And I have done it often myself. (In fairness, I have also woken women up in the middle of the night to eat their pussy---I'm just a very oral guy) Men simply love sucking cock......and once they have "tasted" dick, they will keep coming back for more....just my experience.....

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I have to agree......I have never had a woman waking me up in the middle of the night to suck my cock. But with a man....happens quite often. And I have done it often myself. (In fairness, I have also woken women up in the middle of the night to eat their pussy---I'm just a very oral guy) Men simply love sucking cock......and once they have "tasted" dick, they will keep coming back for more....just my experience.....
Haha yes so true.

Ive been woken up at night some times, my partner being older is ready for round 2 afew hours larer, he is horny and erect and lubed up, lubes my hole up and before a I realise it there is a guy banging me when his dick inside me at 4am.

A bit grumpy intially, I make a small joke and say where was the consent, he continues to fuck me till he blows and then we both crash asleep, while his cum leaks out of my hole.

To be honest, I find it flattering and desirable. He know is it too, its why he does it and I "LET HIM" do it to me.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Haha yes so true.

Ive been woken up at night some times, my partner being older is ready for round 2 afew hours larer, he is horny and erect and lubed up, lubes my hole up and before a I realise it there is a guy banging me when his dick inside me at 4am.

A bit grumpy intially, I make a small joke and say where was the consent, he continues to fuck me till he blows and then we both crash asleep, while his cum leaks out of my hole.

To be honest, I find it flattering and desirable. He know is it too, its why he does it and I "LET HIM" do it to me.
LOL...men just think differently....and have different sexual needs......there are times we just "need it"....to suck his cock...or to fuck his ass.....KNOWING that he will like it.....and ultimately want it...again and again.......I love that about MM sex.....

bi2

Superior Member
Media
LOL...men just think differently....and have different sexual needs......there are times we just "need it"....to suck his cock...or to fuck his ass.....KNOWING that he will like it.....and ultimately want it...again and again.......I love that about MM sex.....
As a guys i understand that a guy just needs it regardless of time of day and who he may "inconvenience", and needs release a load, sure he could rub out himself, but he has me next to him, so why not?

Mind you I tend to sleep in and get breakfast in bed, so I cant complain.

bigpecs8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Two events in my life made me 100% certain that I would always seek sexual partners of both genders. The first was shortly after I turned 18 and had already determined that I would visit a XXX arcade and have my cock sucked via gloryhole. I never knew that my youth, looks, physique and cock size were so sought after until one older gentleman explained it to me and coached me on how to conduct my sexual adventures. My first GHole BJ was not great - it was incredible. To this day I model my cocksucking skills like the first guy that sucked me exhibiting the passion, lust and intensity which was part of my first foray into ABS sex. The second event was my first bathhouse visit and the steamroom therein. This steamroom had those huge concrete picnic tables and at 22, I was the feast. Stretched out on this table, an older gentleman orchestrated my initiation to bathhouse orgies. He directed me and made those partaking of me to follow his instructions. Afterwards, he explained that I had multiple unique gifts and was quasi-obligated to share my "gifts" with both sexes. My "duty", as he phrased it, was not to seek pleasure but to always "provide" pleasure. After 45 years, I'm still married to my original bride. We've been in the lifestyle most of those 45 years and she is supportive of my choices. Her favorite F/F position is to "scissor" with an attractive female and loves to snowball with me. More than once she has spanked a cute butt and scolded the recipient of my cock that they "had better fuck back if you want him to keep fucking you." The Adventure Continues.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I never knew that my youth, looks, physique and cock size were so sought after until one older gentleman explained it to me and coached me on how to conduct my sexual adventures. .

Omg same.

When I was so much younger I never realised why my first partner who was a lot lot older than me found me so desirable back then I thought it was just purely "looks" ie face, now that I am in my 20s I realise it was my youthful young looks that he probably desired the most.

In fairness to him, I kept coming back, again and again and again. I know it was because I enjoyed the foreplay, the cumming and how submissive he made me. Probably the thrill of the sex being so taboo on a variety of levels, made it hotter. He made me feel special in a way that no girl had ever done at that stage in my life.