1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Is White Preference Racist?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Gusgilman, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Milkdudd

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No, it dosen't per se make you racist, but it should be noted why you feel a preference towards someone of fair skin. Because there is a reason. For instance, I take a particular love of fat, jiggly ass, which is most likely a product of my upbringing, being around a culture that emphasizes fat assed women. On the other hand, I also take a strong liking to Asian women, but unllike with asses, it isn't due to exposure, but lack thereof, I've internally fetishized and objectified the appearance of an Asian woman in my mind.

My point being is, there's obvious and not-so obvious reasons for ALL of our preferences, not just racial ones. If you're possibly concerned about how you feel towards non-white lovers, consider how you feel about ethnic people in a non-sexual context, and examine it from there.

There's nothing "wrong" about it, just don't be blind to your own preconceptions of others.

Bocolli0330 and ladukbi2820 like this.
  2. ArkNebradia

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ok... so there’s two ways for BLM to treat the matter equally:

1) BE QUIET about all violence... both police violence, and black on black crime. this is the solution YOU think I’m advocating.

2) SPEAK OUT against all violence... both police violence, and black on black crime.

now which solution do you REALLY think I was advocating for back when I made that post? Really?

Two possible solutions to choose from, and you choose the obviously stupid one. Good job, team stupid.

I mean, I’ll be honest. I’ve never had much respect for your intelligence, but I assumed even YOU would be able to get that one right.

You know, I’m not even entirely convinced you truly believe what you just propsed-that i think BLM should just shut off about all violence. I think you’re just being purposely facetious when you choose that solution over the other one, because in your mind, you think it makes me look bad.

I wish everyone else who disagreed with me, on your side of the argument , would call you out when you do these obviously stupid things. You’re making them look bad. They’re at least trying to make cogent points, and argue for what they truly believe in. It sounds almost like you just want to stir the pot, for the sake of trolling.

#782 ArkNebradia, Apr 13, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  3. Intellectualmeat

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I remember when I used to waste my time trying to educate people like you. I learned that my time and intelligence are more valuable than that. Appreciate the reminder.

4. wsnki07

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

The media doesn't cover these events. We do this in NYC too.

5. Nigel Atkinson

Nigel Atkinson Legendary Member

What is the point of bringing up black on black crime when talking about BLM ? Can someone answer that for me ? Why is it hypocritical for them to protest police violence ? This is conveniently being ignored. It genuinely doesn’t make sense to me.

Bocolli0330 likes this.
  6. ArkNebradia

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it’s hypocritical because if black lives mattered to them, they’d protest ALL the ones that fall victim to violence. Not just the ones that die at the hands of white people.

7. Nigel Atkinson

So all black lives don’t matter to the BLM movement because a preconceived notion that nothing is done or protested on behalf of black on black crime ? Is it still hypocritical despite the fact that they are organizations within the black community trying to counteract black on black crime ? What solutions are being proposed since it’s perceived to be hypocritical ?

Bocolli0330 likes this.
  8. ArkNebradia

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would propose that if black lives truly mattered to them, they should focus on a whole array of issues:

1). Black people who fall victim to ALL violence, not just falling victim to violence at the hands of white people.

2) single parenthood rate in the black community. Single motherhood is sky high in the black community right now.

3) education; grade school and high school drop out rates are high in the black community.

4) healthcare issues: I believe the black community may have the highest rate, per capita, of heart disease (the REAL silent killer no one hears about)in America... but I’m open to correction on that.

I’m sure there are other issues worth pursuing, but those were just 4 quick ones off the top of my head.

9. wsnki07

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The reason why it's being ignored is because most of us see it for what it is. It's a bad faith talking point lol. No different than dissenters of Colin's Kaepernick kneeling made it about the flag.

10. Nigel Atkinson

Thank you. Precisely that, an intellectually dishonest argument being presented.

Bocolli0330 likes this.
  11. 3HandsfulofDick

3HandsfulofDick Legendary Member

Like the saying goes “if you ain’t taught nothin you don’t know nothin “

Nigel Atkinson likes this.
  12. ArkNebradia

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :joy::joy::joy:
    Sounds like a pretty good explanation for why Nigel has trouble knowing the difference between nouns and verbs :joy:

13. 3HandsfulofDick

3HandsfulofDick Legendary Member

more of your lack of knowledge regarding a certain group of people..

emmyfan and Nigel Atkinson like this.
  14. Nigel Atkinson

He doesn’t generally come across as a very bright person. I mean you see the shit he’s talking about right now. He has a knack for trying to argue against facts and thinks nah-uh is a pretty sufficient counter to everything. That cognitive dissonance does a number on his head though. That’s why he spends his time trying to connect the dots with things that are not relevant with a shit ton of typos. But he can assure you that he’s smart. He’s right and your wrong. Smh

15. Nigel Atkinson

He knows what’s going on in the black community. He can assure you that. :joy:

16. Milkdudd

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What does any of this have to do with "white sexual preference"? None of the last few pages at least have anything to do with or answer the op.Can we keep it on topic, or maybe bring it to dms?

bramguy60 likes this.
  17. Tevin99

Tevin99 Admired Member

I disagree, the conversation has evolved past it which is good because race is more ingrained than just "preferences". The question above is very shallow and the answer is more complex than a simple yes or no.

18. Nigel Atkinson

The direction of the conversation has changed a bit because we were initially discussing the influences of such a preference and how that might come about.

19. Lord_of_Goon

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How about this. Live your own life and get out of others lives. I don’t care about your opinion unless I asked for it. If someone doesn’t find a certain culture (not race Bc race bating is for bitches) attractive then that’s the end of story. No more. It’s not your place to even care. Problem solved.

20. Fishsqueezee69

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Smart. Very smart. Brilliant. I am impressed. Standing ovation to the smart guy.... keep at it. You are doing great.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice