It’s ok to be a dreamer but don’t expect anything to happen with anyone here

bgmomentcaptured

Sexy Member
Media
This is for every gay or bisexual guy that may be hoping to meet someone off of this website or any other website like this for that matter.

Have you ever heard of the expression/phrase: “Don’t ever go to the grocery store hungry.”

Well, whether you have heard that before or not honestly that’s the best example that I’ve got for you.

If you do happen to get that lucky🍀to meet someone here I say that’s great! But that’s not usually going to be what you’re going to find here or any other gay/bisexual website. Usually you’re going to only be able to go as far as live webcam chat 💬 or maybe a subscription-based type of relationship because that’s one of the things today that’s become the norm. This is usually something that’s going to cost you a lot of money even if what you’re paying for is not a lot of money to you and you decide to only pay some guys for their content once.

I’m gonna try to make you laugh 😂 just to help you out and keep the ice 🧊 broken a little bit longer. Do you remember the episode on Martin Lawrence’s tv show 📺 titled: DEAD MEN DON’T FLUSH? I can’t really remember the name of the actor that was featured on that episode, but all I can remember is that he played the role of a plumber and these are the lines I remember when Martin asked him how much it was going to cost him and what the problem was and the guy replied: “It might cost ya a little. It might cost ya a lot. Either way it’ll cost ya!” 🤣

That’s all I’m trying to say because most of us today as gay men have lots of anxieties based on bad past experiences and I’m even going to include men that haven’t really scratched the surface just yet because they’re still in their early to mid 20’s. That’s a time period when you might be able to be really adventurous and you’re not affected by too many bad experiences because you’ve got too many other things to do. At the same time you’re still learning a lot about people, places and things all over the world. In that case, you may not know how disappointed you’re just going to be if you haven’t had that much experience yet, especially if you’re a man that was born in the 90’s when the internet was pretty much fast enough by that time, it’s possible for you to think and feel that you can do everything online….fast forward especially today where we expect to get everything in a snap🫰or in the blink of an eye.

Don’t occupy too much of your time online trying to talk to guys online without having something else to do that doesn’t involve men. Sometimes it can be just as rewarding to do some things by yourself or with a friend or family member if you’re lucky. But don’t expect anything magical to happen here because what’s possible isn’t usually free and men online aren’t usually available locally and it’s gonna cost ya! one way or another. Don’t be that guy who ends up losing hope because you went so far out of your way to meet someone and now you’re extremely disappointed. It’s not worth it. Pace yourself and try…just try to occupy your time and your mind elsewhere because this lifestyle was never really a choice like a lot of the straight community thinks it is. And this life isn’t an easy lifestyle to have because it gets complicated from time to time even when you don’t really spend too much time online talking to guys in the first place. Just know that you’re not alone and try not to expect too much because trying to find someone to be with or as a release isn’t the only thing in life to focus on. Let things happen naturally and pay attention to who you’re talking to so that you just don’t get caught up. You’re worth more and so is your time. Everyone doesn’t have an alternative outlet and that’s really unfortunate for a lot of us in the gay community. But like I’ve said already you’re not alone and don’t think that it’s just you. This is really most of us. Speak for yourself. This wasn’t about every guy online being some type of ONLY FANS model and that this is just the way it is with every guy you might want to make a connection with. I’m just stating that this lifestyle is particularly a lot more complicated and if you’re not careful it can really take a toll on you. Take care…

This is for every gay or bisexual guy hoping to meet someone of this website or others like this. If you happen to get lucky🍀/meet someone here/ I say that’s great! But that’s not usual here or any other gay/bisexual website. Usually only live webcam chat. Don’t expect anything magical to happen here because what’s possible isn’t usually free. Men online aren’t usually available locally. It’s gonna cost ya one way or another! It’s not worth it. You’re worth more and so is your time. Everyone doesn’t have an alternative outlet and that’s really unfortunate for lots of us in the gay community. I’m just stating this lifestyle is a lot more complicated and if you’re not careful it can really take a toll on you. Take care…

Welcome to lpsg! Note lpsg is not a gay/bisexual website. Re: the OP: Did you just join 8 days ago or have you been here before? I joined lpsg in April 2006 and felt my time spent here wasn't wasted. Via this virtual realm/lpsg I made friends internationally - persons with whom I could speak all manner of things, and flirt with - unlike in IRL. I'm grateful to have become friends with many friendly, caring, intelligent people. You were correct to state one shouldn't expect a pre-arranged meeting with a local person to be a common thing. But I when I travelled abroad, specifically to Atlanta and NY City, it was easy to meet a number of our members - for free. The following thread serves as a guide for meeting IRL:

Meet someone you have known online...