D

deleted9697921

of course, must be that time of the month where his rent and/or car of the week payments are due or whatever
and/or he's run out of steroids, that's the only way he's going to get "jacked", he's too lazy to actually put the effort in to get real lasting results, like with everything he does

Reactions: SnapChaser

tallyh0s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and/or he's run out of steroids, that's the only way he's going to get "jacked", he's too lazy to actually put the effort in to get real lasting results, like with everything he does

You are literally replying to yourself here... Maybe try using the quote tool to reply to multiple quotes at the same time and/or editing your post to include your other thoughts... You have like 15 minutes to do so.

Aabrego4

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m sorry but I think Jackson would be a top only. I don’t see him being a bottom guys.

Put enough steroids in his "protein shake" and he will definitely be a bottom. Or just give the guy some money and a shot of vodka and he'll be tweaking like Dave Chapelle in the crackhead skit.. "I'll suck your dick" cc701c51a118bb3eb3a00cf06aba41c6.jpg

D

deleted9697921

I’m sorry but I think Jackson would be a top only. I don’t see him being a bottom guys.
really? give it another six months or so for even his dumbest pay pigs/simp squad/ cheerleaders or whatever you want to call them to finally realise he's a con artist who only cares about their money and finally stop paying for his shit content and he'll bottom and/or whatever else for cash to pay for his rent,cars, steroids and whatever else he's squandering all his cash on

D

deleted9697921

Okay I get you’re being facetious, but it’s the second time someone has mentioned steroids and he’s definitely not on steroids lol
he's a lazy as fuck high school drop out who's suddenly got much bigger; who are you trying to kid, of course he's using steroids

Pinhead Larry

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
really? give it another six months or so for even his dumbest pay pigs/simp squad/ cheerleaders or whatever you want to call them to finally realise he's a con artist who only cares about their money and finally stop paying for his shit content and he'll bottom and/or whatever else for cash to pay for his rent,cars, steroids and whatever else he's squandering all his cash on
Oh I know Jackson is a scammer like most of us here. He’s still hot though. I’d never pay for his stuff unless he produces good content where we get a real dick pic or him actually banging lol

Reactions: SnapChaser