Photos & Videos Jake Burton Onlyfans

Jjjjjjjo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before my subscription ends, can anyone tell me how to download videos or pictures from OF? I know I can screen shot / record but….i don’t want to get caught or banned. I’ve never done it before.
Aloha browser you can get from the App Store. They don’t get notified of screenshots or screen recordings.

redheadbeard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Before my subscription ends, can anyone tell me how to download videos or pictures from OF? I know I can screen shot / record but….i don’t want to get caught or banned. I’ve never done it before.
if you’re using a PC, you can install Absolute Enable extension on Firefox, and right-click to save pics and vids (if DRM isn’t active)

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always use real player downloader. I used to download several onlyfans videos directly from the different guys pages I was signed up to.

Plus don't put the fear in your mind that you're going to get "caught" or banned, more so caught. It's a bunch of scare tactics they use to get people not to download the material.

It's usually the people who don't know what they're doing and put themselves out on blast that kind of thing happens too. But like myself there are thousands of people from all over the world who download that content every day without a problem.

Reactions: jizod

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How to get pass DRM?

A lot of Of content creators seem to have installed it or something in the past several months
True but people are always creating programs to get around that kinda thing, even long before onlyfans came around. It's never going to be impossible to be able to download content. You have more people who are downloading rather than just watching it.

But people should never have the fear of "getting caught" for downloading cause if that was the case myself and many others I know would have been in trouble years ago, lol. Even through present day.

One of the scare tactics they always say is, we know everyone's IP address and credit card info, so that's how we'll find out. But the fact of the matter is it's a whole lot of trouble to cipher through thousands upon thousands of people from all around the world who are signing up and downloading content.

Cdalo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
True but people are always creating programs to get around that kinda thing, even long before onlyfans came around. It's never going to be impossible to be able to download content. You have more people who are downloading rather than just watching it.

But people should never have the fear of "getting caught" for downloading cause if that was the case myself and many others I know would have been in trouble years ago, lol. Even through present day.

One of the scare tactics they always say is, we know everyone's IP address and credit card info, so that's how we'll find out. But the fact of the matter is it's a whole lot of trouble to cipher through thousands upon thousands of people from all around the world who are signing up and downloading content.
I never felt it was a fear of downloading, just a fear of redistributing the material or selling the material as your own and making money. I never had that desire, just to have the content for my own use, like putting on my TV screen or editing it to my liking

Reactions: Justingl

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never felt it was a fear of downloading, just a fear of redistributing the material or selling the material as your own and making money. I never had that desire, just to have the content for my own use, like putting on my TV screen or editing it to my liking
No matter if it was onlyfans or not, I've downloaded a lot of content on a lot of different guys Jake being one of them.

A good amount of it I have shared online over the years, and the rest of it I kept for myself. That's the reason why I save it, for my own pleasure, not someone else's.

Reactions: Fates17

Sap

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
No matter if it was onlyfans or not, I've downloaded a lot of content on a lot of different guys Jake being one of them.

A good amount of it I have shared online over the years, and the rest of it I kept for myself. That's the reason why I save it, for my own pleasure, not someone else's.
What do you use to download?