Jake Jensen

Jake Jensen in Surf Grifters.
I am the publicist for Jake Jensen. Please remove unauthorized full frontal images or video of Jake. These were posted without permission. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. In Jake's contracts we do not allow full frontal images to be posted online. Thanks

Get a screenshot from "Minx" on HBOMax - you'll probably never need to see Jake Jr again

Reactions: cderekgo
At one point, Jake and I were in contact concerning him posing for me for photos. Seems we could never quite get in same State at same time. Then pandemic occurred, I never contacted him further. He's a really nice guy from the conversations I had with him.
Now I've got to figure out which episodes of Minx he appeared in. Had no idea he was cast in that show

At one point, Jake and I were in contact concerning him posing for me for photos. Seems we could never quite get in same State at same time. Then pandemic occurred, I never contacted him further. He's a really nice guy from the conversations I had with him.
Now I've got to figure out which episodes of Minx he appeared in. Had no idea he was cast in that show
the 1st ep only, he's the one with the small dick - seems like that's why he got the part because one of the female characters behind the table sees it and smiles at him

Reactions: cderekgo
the 1st ep only, he's the one with the small dick - seems like that's why he got the part because one of the female characters behind the table sees it and smiles at him
I actually was able to contact Jake. He's hoping that this small part in 1st episode of Minx may actually lead to a possible speaking part in Season 2. And most likely, more skin as well, cuz let's face it, the man is not shy...

Reactions: fckabull