Photos & Videos Jakub Stefano - Of And F4f

Gutpunchboy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah i was surprised when i found out sven basquiat was straight, he takes a cock like a champ

jakub maintains in dms that he's bi but honestly he looks uncomfortable as hell whenever he's done any videos with a guy feeling his muscles etc
He looks goof-ily uncomfortable bc he's as str8 as they come lol. I saw him in an club in LA once a few years back that was all outdoor cabanas he was with other euro dudes all with chicks with big fake tits hanging all over them while they smoked cigars. I think as he gets older he knows he has to up the game to stay on top. A few years ago he would never even have cam'd naked with another guy little yet do these rub n touch vids like he does now. But I doubt we'll ever see him getting his dick sucked by a dude.

Reactions: Anthooonnnyyy

GrimmBook

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That's Sven Basquat (has a thread or his own here) he's also Str8 w a baby mama BUT he does do pretty much EVERYTHING w guys on his OF he's a total G4P performer. Jakub, yeah, what you see here is about ALL he will do.
I meant this guy actually
C6FC3B34-2D0A-4E25-B86E-723D09CBDDC0.jpeg

E

Echidona

That's Sven Basquat (has a thread or his own here) he's also Str8 w a baby mama BUT he does do pretty much EVERYTHING w guys on his OF he's a total G4P performer. Jakub, yeah, what you see here is about ALL he will do.

yeah i was surprised when i found out sven basquiat was straight, he takes a cock like a champ

jakub maintains in dms that he's bi but honestly he looks uncomfortable as hell whenever he's done any videos with a guy feeling his muscles etc
Sven is not straight. This is an oxymoron. If he were, he’d be like Jakub. He wouldn’t be sucking dick and taking cock.

Gutpunchboy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sven is not straight. This is an oxymoron. If he were, he’d be like Jakub. He wouldn’t be sucking dick and taking cock.
Yeah I guess the girl he lives with sleeps next to is raising their baby with must be paying him WAY more than the $$$ he makes doing gay stuff. WHAT other explanation could there be????:kissing::kissing::kissing:

Troy71

Mythical Member
Media
London Borough of Camden, England, United Kingdom
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A3A409AC-1F07-42D5-A67A-B72CD4486860.jpeg
62346411-9159-4300-899C-0365DA6066A2.jpeg
93c1579f-122d-4267-b366-393be3d70d3e-gif.62440001
CF27BEC2-65F4-42AB-ABD8-2D1C73743AF5.gif

Attachments

curiousobserver

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really don’t think Jakub Stefano is gay or even bi. I used to think he was gay but not anymore. Total actor, just wants the money and knows he can get it. He knows his audience and gives a lot of folks just enough to satisfy them. The rest of us? Not so much.

Frankly, the shower videos he does with Niko and those other guys are just a farce. They’re never physically aroused - I think any gay man would be, the way they rub each other - and I think their teasing isn’t actually teasing. It’s just the end of their comfort zone with another guy. And the one jerkoff video of him and Niko (I think?) was clearly an enormous struggle. They both kept losing their erections and they never once touched each other. I don’t think they even *looked* at each other. Ham sandwiches are sexier than that.

Anyway, this post has been long enough. I used to follow JS on Onlyfans but I realized I was wasting my money. It’s just the same few things, rinse/lather/repeat.

T_Smag

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really don’t think Jakub Stefano is gay or even bi. I used to think he was gay but not anymore. Total actor, just wants the money and knows he can get it. He knows his audience and gives a lot of folks just enough to satisfy them. The rest of us? Not so much.

Frankly, the shower videos he does with Niko and those other guys are just a farce. They’re never physically aroused - I think any gay man would be, the way they rub each other - and I think their teasing isn’t actually teasing. It’s just the end of their comfort zone with another guy. And the one jerkoff video of him and Niko (I think?) was clearly an enormous struggle. They both kept losing their erections and they never once touched each other. I don’t think they even *looked* at each other. Ham sandwiches are sexier than that.

Anyway, this post has been long enough. I used to follow JS on Onlyfans but I realized I was wasting my money. It’s just the same few things, rinse/lather/repeat.
I always thought he identified as straight. I remember when he first started he had a girlfriend. I think she was pregnant at the time, so he might have a teenage child now.