James Gray Only fans/Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew Sully

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Posts
59
Media
0
Likes
406
Points
338
Sexuality
Unsure
Gender
Male
Before anybody else gets roped in, this guy Jamesgrayofficial has a total scam only fans. $5 to join for no real pics then of course top for more etc. Posting some samples. I had a feeling he was a scammer but thought I'd check it out anyway. Waste of $5.
 
He’s awful. I purchased some of his “sex” vids with his buddies on his OF and they are ALL fake “penetration.” Lame angles that don’t show anything and a video claiming a guy was cumming on his face that was just like one drop of lotion or spit or something on his chest. Don’t be like me and waste your money on this garbage.
 
Guys I've been subscribed to around 300 models so far. This is the f*** worst! I never ever got such a rude treatment from anybody. I subscribed to him on a free trial link. He has a post that says: like this photo and I'll send you a surprise on the DMs... well, I didn't only like that post but I liked EACH and ALL, send him a message and here's what he said. He also blocked me! I wish everyone would see this so you guys wouldn't support him no more! That broke fuck!
 
Guys I've been subscribed to around 300 models so far. This is the f*** worst! I never ever got such a rude treatment from anybody. I subscribed to him on a free trial link. He has a post that says: like this photo and I'll send you a surprise on the DMs... well, I didn't only like that post but I liked EACH and ALL, send him a message and here's what he said. He also blocked me! I wish everyone would see this so you guys wouldn't support him no more! That broke fuck!
Ur the broke one but hed asking u for money hahaha these guys are rich in delulu
 
He’s the worst person ever!! He acts so nice and lovey dovey on TikTok and telling people to go over to his OF cause he’s going live there soon . When you go over to his OF live he’s blocking and cussing out people who are not tipping and just watching and that change my mind . I was gonna tip him but when I saw that behavior was a huge turn off! Stay away from this idiot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.