James O’Connor

Do Not Sub to his vip paid insta - it’s started off good and had potential with a butt pic (which is now gone) but now it’s just shirtless and feet which you can see both on his main feed so Do Not waste your money

You’re absolutely right, I miss seeing stuff like this. He’d make so much money if he had an OF. But he works with a lot of kids, so that might be a reason he doesn’t post as much.

….but still, I just want to see him naked once
RPReplay_Final1695527379.mov

You’re absolutely right, I miss seeing stuff like this. He’d make so much money if he had an OF. But he works with a lot of kids, so that might be a reason he doesn’t post as much.

….but still, I just want to see him naked once
He could at least post in undies and some butt pics. There are guys on insta whose entire feed is with their bare ass out and tons of underwear and jockstrap pics. If he did even that he’d make a ton on subscribers

Do you know this from experience?? 👀
Yeah but honestly it was a long long long drawn out process of chatting with him for months and months and sending lots of gifts and then one day he video called me while he was jerking off … it wasn’t like a this for that type deal and it took months for that to happen

Yeah but honestly it was a long long long drawn out process of chatting with him for months and months and sending lots of gifts and then one day he video called me while he was jerking off … it wasn’t like a this for that type deal and it took months for that to happen
I highly HIGHLY doubt he would do anything ever again with the new social work and considering how long and how much chatting I did beforehand .. he’s way too popular and busy now