James Whipp Onlyfans

fl_boy89

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
Any updates on his OF or does he not even post anymore? Seriously no dick pics or short jerk vids?
he’ll send out a short video of him stroking his dick if you like hundred of his posts. Other than that, no. It’s all just outlines and teasing. He’s probably done with OF since he’s gotten more sponsorship… he cleared out his name and info from his OF and doesn’t list it on his link tree anymore either.

Reactions: deleted1517412

Drewphis

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he’ll send out a short video of him stroking his dick if you like hundred of his posts. Other than that, no. It’s all just outlines and teasing. He’s probably done with OF since he’s gotten more sponsorship… he cleared out his name and info from his OF and doesn’t list it on his link tree anymore either.
I went through and liked them all, and sent him the message. He never sent the video. BS

fl_boy89

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
I went through and liked them all, and sent him the message. He never sent the video. BS
you went through all of that after I said he went inactive? I would try and message him. James just put his photo back up as his avatar and renamed his page so it looks like he’s back for now.

Airrazr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It kills me just how thirsty dudes can be. You get told that he's a liar and a scammer and how he manipulates gay dudes into giving him money and you're still like.....but he's pretty. Some days I can't wait for the meteor to crash into the earth

InTheShadow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It kills me just how thirsty dudes can be. You get told that he's a liar and a scammer and how he manipulates gay dudes into giving him money and you're still like.....but he's pretty. Some days I can't wait for the meteor to crash into the earth
So uploading his content here makes less men fall into the trap, no? I'm not thirsty i'm curious and that's it.

Reactions: Scrotumlicker2