Jealous Confrontation

long_knight2001: I'm wondering if anybody else has had an experience similar to one I had last summer. I like going to a local nude beach to get an all-over tan, people-watch, etc. My size tends to attract attention, which I don't mind in the least. But on this one ocassion, there was this group of people around my age not far from where I was (early 20s), guys and girls, and two of the girls kept giggling and staring in my direction. At one point, they approached me and asked if I had any cigarettes in my bag. I could tell that wasn't really what they were interested in.

Finally, one of them said something about my 'size' in a teasing kind of way. I likely went red in the face.

After that, they went back to their original spot. We exchanged smiles a few times over the next little while, but nothing out of the ordinary. Then two of the guys came over and told me to stop 'eyeing' their friends and to stop "flaunting my big dick like a loser"! They were acting in a very theatening way and were both much bigger than me. I eventually moved because I felt so uncomfortable. I also didn't want to get beat up, especially when I felt like I hadn't done anything!

Has anyone else been threatened like that, for no reason, by a jealous boyfriend? Makes me not want to hang out at the nude beach anymore.

-- Marc

Donk: I've never had this exact experience. (Then again, I don't hang out at nude beaches.) Closest I have come is friends of mine who commented--only half-joking--that they hope their girlfriends never see my dick. But it sounds to me like the real "loser" is any guy who feels threatened enough to come over to a total stranger and tell him to stop "flaunting" his larger penis.

shoes: that is fucked! where do they expect you to put it? IT'S A NUDE BEACH!!!!

Finedessert: <biting my tongue>

Not even going to offer a suggestion... :D :D :D

Grandpa

sammygirly: LMAO!

You know...it's a disappointing aspect of humanity, to want and yet at the same time loathe what you can't have.

Ever listen to a group of people make assumptions about a man driving a flashy car?  Jealousy is ugly.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=relationships;num=1051315075;start=0#5 date=04/26/03 at 11:38:55]Would these losers be the modern version of Charles Atlas' "98 pound weakling"....

The 6 inch weakling? ?8)

Pecker[/quote]

Seeing as the average man's 150 pounds, it'd be more like the 4 inch weakling.

Brings a whole new meaning to the slogan "In just seven days, I can make you a man."

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Seriously, I've noticed that a lot of nudists are uncomfortable with the penis. Some think that erections must mean you're thinking of something dirty, and some still have the foreskin-phobia common in Americans. And of course there are those who are simply outclassed in flaccid size, so they ask you to leave.

Alligator_Jack: just check out my signature...thats how i feel

wristthickxl: I can relate to long knight, though I was never "confronted" like that...But I live in Europe and an American acquaintance - I am American too - accused me of "flaunting your big dick" on nude beaches. Why this upset me so is that I am very discreet BECAUSE of my size at nude beaches...I generally don't walk around nude (as opposed to many of the men) and first take off my swim trunks after I am already sitting on my towel. When I was still living in the States, another friend accused me of much the same thing cause I wore a Speedo...Felt very hurt both times....anyone else experienced this?

long_knight2001: I agree completely, wristthickxl. I always feel like I go WAY out of my way to avoid 'showing off'. At the nude beach, I never walk around or walk to the water and back, etc, once I've put down my towel and stripped off -- which I try to do as discreetly as possible, usually in a less populated spot. At clothed beaches, I wore a speedo once (never again), and now only wear surfer trunks.

What else is one supposed to do??? Makes going to the beach a bummer sometimes ... then you get that devlish smirk from some pretty woman and all is forgotten ;-) Just kiddin'.

-- Marc

11.5: i am 7" soft and over 11" hard. but i am not superman: i.e. cold water makes me shrink up to about 5" soft. maybe try that??

;D

jackinman: [quote author=long_knight2001 link=board=relationships;num=1051315075;start=0#0 date=04/25/03 at 16:57:54]  Makes me not want to hang out at the nude beach anymore.

-- Marc

[/quote]

Hey Marc, those damn losers are the ones who shouldn't be hanging out at nude beaches.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know it isnt quite the same thing but at the beach people look period. Usually anyone that is not in the mid range of everything gets a little extra attention male or female.
So if you're a guy with a great body you will get looked at if you are really tall, or particularly short people will notice. If you're really hairy some will notice and yes if you have a big cock they will look. SO WHAT!

What draws even more attention is trying to be too discreet. You dont have to apologize for being hung or try to hide. You needn't cast a shadow over someone lying on the beach either.
Do you want or expect a body builder to keep his shirt on at the beach? so ditch the towel!

banana_boy33: I've only had one experience like that.
When I was a senior in highschool ,my girlfriend at that, me, and my 2 best friends decided to go skinny dipping at a lake in a park.While we were in the water one of my friends girlfreind got out of the water, and decided to take our(us guys) clothes and take them back to the van. She told us, she'd give them back if we walked out to the van but naked(the van was in the parking lot which was pretty far away , and there were other people in the lot).The other two guys ran straight to the van, but i went from tree to tree, trying not to be seen. I got to the van about 4 or 5 min after they did.One of them accused me of procastinating to show off (for some reason he thought I had planned what happened , to show off), and we got into an argument,after everyone was clothed , his girlfreind said something about my size, and he got all angry, and tried to hit me.

We didn't talk for a long time after that but we became friends again later, but it really sucked that he was that insecur that he would lash out at me for what his girlfreind did and said.

But that was a long time ago , and well, it just goes to show how much all people suck!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"want and loathe what we dont have"

interesting sammygirly,
and very true i think.
whatever the envy, be it penis,
or money, or whatever,
there is a fair amount of "want that/hate it".

H8Monga: Sammy... can you help me pick out the crappiest car? You know... so people won't think I'm compensating for something.  Like I have anything to compensate for...  ::)

thingsteal: I had this sort of thing happen in high school. A bunch of us went to a party at night and made it wilder by skinny dipping in the host's pool. I started it all, but took my clothes off once I was in the pool.

My best friend's girlfriend and her friend followed shortly thereafter, but we sort of kept our distance from one another. We were all somewhat drunk. My best friend and the other girl's boyfriend were in the house getting drunk and doing coke or something. Eventually the girls got close and brushed up against me while swimming around and naturally I was at full attention.

I'm a good guy and wouldn't cheat anybody, least of all my best friend's girlfriend who was a very cool chick. My best friend is pretty big as well (8 1/2"x6", he says, but he's not as tall as me so it appears bigger in relation) so she wasn't surprised but her friend sure was intrigued.

Eventually my best friend comes out and calls me a stud for being naked in the pool with two other naked chicks and clearly being aroused but not really tempted. But the other gal's boyfriend FREAKS OUT and starts yelling at her to get out and go home. Everybody at the party just stops to watch. She leaves the pool in tears. My best friend, always a party animal, takes off his clothes and jumps in after his woman. Well, that's it for me. I got out shortly thereafter and those two are making out all nekkid in the pool.