Jealousy after seeing a friend nude in the locker room.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Only been jealous of two buddy's cocks in my life:

My roommate freshman year of college had an absolute beer can for a cock. We had a communal shower in the dorm rooms that we had to share with our other two suite-mates. So I would see his cock most mornings as us four guys were trying to shower, shave, piss, and brush our teeth, before we all headed to class. I also walked in on him jerking off more times than I can count. I just remember he had the biggest dick I had ever seen and was jealous of how long and thick it was. I hadn't really seen that many other dudes dicks at that point in my life and I assumed I was smaller than average, as his cock was all I had to go by. Even though every girl I was with would tell me I was hung, I just thought they were being nice. So yeah, I was jealous of his beer can when I was young and dumb, and had a small sample size to work from.

The only other guy's cock I have ever been jealous of is my buddy Johnny that I swim with at the Y. Or used to before the Rona hit. He and I would train for races, lift, and swim together. So we are very used to seeing each other naked in the showers, and are both comfortable being naked around each other without it being sexual at all. He is the most hung soft person I have ever seen, about 7" soft. Just a floppy fucking cock dangling between his legs whenever we are in the locker rooms. He is a total shower, It only gets about an inch bigger when its hard (I've asked!). I am definitely above average soft, with a nice swing when I step, and I love my cock in all its forms. But when he and I are in the showers together after a swim, I look like small potatoes standing next to him, haha. He is also hilarious and good natured about it, not a prick at all. Any time I beat him in a swim he says its his keel's fault. He and I have been training together for years and I have witnessed every type of guy staring at him when he goes to the showers, its amazing to watch. Guys will stare at him in the locker rooms/showers, which he thinks is hilarious, if he catches a guy being a creep or assuming he is hard he laughs it off loudly, which usually makes the dude go away. He and I have joked about our cock sizes on text chains with our other male friends, which blew their minds that we know each others size. He is also the only buddy I know from my regular life that knows I am on this site. So yeah, I am jealous of my buddy Johnny and his 7" soft dong.

Thats about it.

SpruceMoose

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My best friend and I have known and discussed our sizes plenty growing up. For a long time we thought we were about the same size, or in his words "You probably got a half inch on me". Then a year or two back he mentioned his girlfriend was curious and measured him and he ended up being almost 9".
I'm plenty content with my 8 but I'd be lying to say it didn't make me feel a little sting of jealousy knowing he got almost another inch over me.

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Remember seeing one good mate naked for the first time, he’s pretty muscular and hairy and about the same size and frame. We were hanging out and drinking on a beach and it was getting dark. Was really warm and he suggested we’d go skinny dipping, so off went clothes and we raced to the ocean. Just remember his low hanging, smoothly shaven balls size of two kiwis that were really down to mid thigh bouncing up and around as we ran and played with a beach ball. Even after the swim as we got out of the water his sack was loose and low, as my own nutsack always shrinks into a firm ”cup” after swimming. Cockwise we seem to be in the same club, yet can’t help to always feel aware of his amazing balls when in the nude together in the sauna, beach, lockers etc. Once borrowed his wetsuit and got a semi just out of the thought that his balls had been squeezed into the same suit that I was wearing.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have always been the big, swinging dick in the locker room. I never tried to hide behind a towel - still don't. I have let my big dick and big balls swing proudly, when I walk.

Others may have been jealous, looking at it - even my friends.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, one time in particular with a friend I had a heavy crush on. I would end up comparing myself to him (looks, athletic ability, muscle tone, height, etc.) and he'd always come out on top. Then we showered together for the first time and I saw that his soft cock literally dwarfed mine and I ended up feeling jealous. Not the healthiest place to be, but I eventually became fine with it (once my crush on him wore off) and we were great athletic partners for a while in several sports we did together. I then loved seeing his huge soft cock when we'd shower together. He also filled his speedo like no other I've ever seen.

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
Sure. When I was younger I was really insecure about my body. Got to know this guy from college who was the most handsome, athletic, charismatic guy I have ever known. Magnificent face, body, smile. After some time we went to Clear Creek and decided to go skinny dipping. His cock was enormous - longer and thicker soft than my erection. He already had everything, why this? Yes I was envious. When he showed me his 9" erection it made things worse. Reality kicked in. He got married, and remarried, and remarried. Lost some jobs. His good looks didn't last forever. He now weighs well over 300 lb and his cock is buried in layers of fat. His hair is MIA. Now 40 years later, I've maintained myself well. Hair still there, weight only a wee bit more than in college, dick still works. One wife. Now he's the jealous one.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Not in a locker room, but when I was younger and much smaller, I had a friend who loved showing off his cock, he would pull it out all the time, or show the imprint in his pants, or swing it like a pendulum in his boxer shorts, one time he even got it hard. It was fucking enormous and fat, and made mine look tiny, like a Vienna sausage compared to a big kielbasa.

I hadn't seen many other cocks in person, so his showing off gave me a little dick complex that lasted for a long time. Seeing that big cock always made me really aware of the lack of cock in between my legs, sitting on top of my balls, which were tightly packed together, I would hold it up like he did, except with my thumb and forefinger, whereas he could use both hands, and think about how much higher his went, how it could touch his belly button and my dick, I would wonder what it feels like in my hands, to wrap my palm and fingers around that big thick shaft , to walk down the hallway feeling the weight of that big dick hanging between your legs, seeing a hot girl knowing you could impress her by pulling out your dick. Mine can only dream of reaching that size. I felt fucked over in the genetic lottery, and obsessed over having a big dick.

Maybe I just wanted it so damn bad, and kept wishing so hard for it, but The Little Weiner That Could kept shooting for the stars, gradually stretching and growing even though it was so slow, I didn't really notice it. It's just amazing to me how much bigger it is than it was at one point. It seems almost impossible, something I never thought would happen, to actually be able to feel confident that I have a big dick. I've missed so many opportunities for sex with smoking hot chicks back then, because I was too intimidated, felt inadequate. If only I had the size and confidence I have now

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have always been the big, swinging dick in the locker room. I never tried to hide behind a towel - still don't. I have let my big dick and big balls swing proudly, when I walk.

Others may have been jealous, looking at it - even my friends.
My cock is average in size, but it has always been a show-er, usually hangs 5 to 6 inches when it is soft. Growing up, I was always had the biggest cock in the locker room. At first, this really bothered me. But as I got older, I learned to enjoy all the stares and random comments I got. I definitely don't hide it now, damn proud of it!

tea42

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the look of a large dick, especially in action. I had a lot of experience with multi-partner sex in my younger days. My group of friends (pretty large group) would be naked together on many occasions. We would do a lot of interesting things.

My first wife fucked a number of my friends and I did the same with some of hers. Sometimes we would do it in groups. Once there were 8 of us fucking on blankets laid out on the ground in the mountains.

I enjoyed being part of and watching the shows.

There were a couple of guys that were rather large. One was very large. Although the girls talked about them a bit, they were not the ones getting the most action. Some of us could fuck like rabbits and they were usually moving slower to avoid complaints. I was with one of their wives and we had a brief discussion about the size difference. She told me that she would rather be tickled to death than stabbed to death. This was just before I sent her into a nice orgasm.

My wife really liked fucking one guy that was on the large side of average. He was skinny and fucked like a machine. She would fuck the two of us together for hours at a time.

I think that I liked the big dicks more than the girls did. So, yes I may be a little jealous. At the same time, I am happy with the current arrangement.

M

Mattt_K

Two dicks come to mind for me. One is a colleague I work with. Was at the urinal one day doing my thing and he pulled up next to me. I ignored him, especially since I work with him. Next thing, out of the corner of my eye it looked like he was slowly wanking. I had to look down. He wasn't wanking, but rather milking it to get the last drops out. The guy is hung! I can't give you measurements, but he's definitely big. I think what emphasises it more is that he's a guy of average height and a slim build. I'm definitely curious how big it gets when he's hard, but that's something I'll never know. So I guess it makes me envious in the sense that if I was ever in a room changing with guys and he stripped down I'd most definitely feel inadequate because I'm a grower, not a shower.

The second was a friend in high school. I referred to him here so won't repeat it. But those are the two that come to mind that have made me feel jealous because I feel I don't compare when flaccid. Erect I'm ok.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
seeing things in locker room became a great reason to take showers -- i saw guys smaller than mine and bigger than mine but one day there was a contest--one guy bragged about how huge he was bet 50 bucks no one else can beat him-- seeing them cocks hard was awesome but there was one guy longer and thicker than his..he lost 50 bucks and i got so eager to see it up closer..finally got it -- and was worth it

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
I suppose so. There's bound to be someone who has. But I haven't. Maybe a friend's jealous of mine.
This! My own brother is jealous of mine. Sad really. He's a big prick to me because I have a big one, and he has a little one. Caught crap when I worked at a refinery because two dudes pulled my pants down, and felt inadequate afterwards.