Jealousy after seeing a friend nude in the locker room.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thanks God i never really staaaaared at my good and taller friend from high school so far... ...as he is one handsome, super sportive man, has a natural 6-pack from just doing things and even get's a tan from the moon year around. roughly and blur from the soap in my face i saw his thick dark shape hanging down and i can guess it's a long nice hanger - soft maybe like when i am fully hard.

but damn, the guy is really super hot and straight and you know what? he always had problems to hook up with girls and keep one for longer than a few months. in the meantime i have founded a family years ago and have 3 growing kids while he is still single... you ask me if i am jealous or envious? no. of course not at all. i found a loving wife and founded a family... i made my wonderful little way and would not change for any other size!

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
Sure. When I was younger I was really insecure about my body. Got to know this guy from college who was the most handsome, athletic, charismatic guy I have ever known. Magnificent face, body, smile. After some time we went to Clear Creek and decided to go skinny dipping. His cock was enormous - longer and thicker soft than my erection. He already had everything, why this? Yes I was envious. When he showed me his 9" erection it made things worse. Reality kicked in. He got married, and remarried, and remarried. Lost some jobs. His good looks didn't last forever. He now weighs well over 300 lb and his cock is buried in layers of fat. His hair is MIA. Now 40 years later, I've maintained myself well. Hair still there, weight only a wee bit more than in college, dick still works. One wife. Now he's the jealous one.

Plenty of male friends have seen mine in locker room or showers and have nothing but admiration lol!

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I did have couple of friend be jealous of my limp cock. But I explained to them that it is also sometimes not that easy to have a big cock

As to say that it is problematic to have too much money, or that its a problem to having to say no to too many who want to get fucked by you :)

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No, not really. I'm comfortable with myself I guess. There will always be bigger out there, about the same, and smaller. I get more envious of guys that are physically in great shape and have no qualms about asking them what they do to get like they are in certain areas, i.e., abs, bi and triceps, lean etc. Some of them have been larger in dick size, but hey it is what it is I never gawk or anything like that, I find it creepy when it's done to me. Have gotten some pretty good tips from guys regarding how they have developed certain areas of their body which in turn helps me. Have made many good nonsexual friends this way.

Reactions: ohiorod and il2tx

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1A63CC38-5881-4F73-93EC-D343BD5C5E07.jpeg
Being prone to shrinkage this is my typical look in the locker room but I am totally comfortable in the company of better endowed men.
The only (occasional) comments I attract are related to me being shaved rather than my apparent lack of size (I’m actually a decent grower)

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not intimidated, envious or jealous of any man...Not interested in sizing up to see where I rank..Depending what city I’m in,. I hang with...tag team...fuck women and men with other very large dick brothas (highly compensated strippers, hustlers, sex party promoters- that’s all I am around ) so if I can hold my own with them, then I am hardly concerned with anyone else...Respect isn’t givin for size , it’s given for size and talent... I think many believe the false narrative that having a big dick equates to be good at sex...

Plus my father step father and all three brothers are large so big dicks are not new to me...

Reactions: il2tx and Triasco

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not jelousy but admiration (this is regardless if it's a guy I know or some random guy I happen to see nude).
I have a hung friend whom I go to nude beaches with and it makes me happy that he's hung, and that I can watch his large hanging penis quite up close. I notice that other guys check him out often and I'm proud to "show him off" to others.

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, and I'm still kind of surprised. I was at the gym with a long-time friend who is very handsome and fit and was really surprised to see how thick & hung (soft) he is. I guess I just had never noticed his bulge or really thought about his size so it took be by surprise. Anyway, he has a very lucky wife :)

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jealousy is a destructive emotion. I like the fact that I have a big cock but I don't freak out when I see a bigger one. I might be turned on, wondering what it would be like if we hooked up for a couple of hours, or what he'd be like in an MMF with my gf. But I don't understand why so many of us are obsessed with size. I know a couple of guys with 5 inch cocks who have awesome sex lives. The bottom line rule: if you can't change the situation, you change your attitude to the situation.

john625

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not in a locker room, but when I was younger and much smaller, I had a friend who loved showing off his cock, he would pull it out all the time, or show the imprint in his pants, or swing it like a pendulum in his boxer shorts, one time he even got it hard.

I had an experience with a HS friend that I also went to college with, so I watched him go from a scrawny kid to College Senior (twink) with a thick 7 3/4" cock. During the interim, virtually every time I went over to his place to give him a lift, he was conveniently in his briefs or quite often, would find an excuse to change his pants.

I sucked it once, while he was driving my car, and had one J/O session in which he measured it, so his size if verified. I was th first person he had any kind of sex with...

He is now married and to this day I wonder why the teasing. I also think if not for having "quite a pole", my memory would have faded. Other than that cock, he really is ordinary, now early 40s ex-twink.