Jealousy after seeing a friend nude in the locker room.

M

Mattt_K

Two dicks come to mind for me. One is a colleague I work with. Was at the urinal one day doing my thing and he pulled up next to me. I ignored him, especially since I work with him. Next thing, out of the corner of my eye it looked like he was slowly wanking. I had to look down. He wasn't wanking, but rather milking it to get the last drops out. The guy is hung! I can't give you measurements, but he's definitely big. I think what emphasises it more is that he's a guy of average height and a slim build. I'm definitely curious how big it gets when he's hard, but that's something I'll never know. So I guess it makes me envious in the sense that if I was ever in a room changing with guys and he stripped down I'd most definitely feel inadequate because I'm a grower, not a shower.

The second was a friend in high school. I referred to him here so won't repeat it. But those are the two that come to mind that have made me feel jealous because I feel I don't compare when flaccid. Erect I'm ok.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
seeing things in locker room became a great reason to take showers -- i saw guys smaller than mine and bigger than mine but one day there was a contest--one guy bragged about how huge he was bet 50 bucks no one else can beat him-- seeing them cocks hard was awesome but there was one guy longer and thicker than his..he lost 50 bucks and i got so eager to see it up closer..finally got it -- and was worth it

M

Mattt_K

seeing things in locker room became a great reason to take showers -- i saw guys smaller than mine and bigger than mine but one day there was a contest--one guy bragged about how huge he was bet 50 bucks no one else can beat him-- seeing them cocks hard was awesome but there was one guy longer and thicker than his..he lost 50 bucks and i got so eager to see it up closer..finally got it -- and was worth it
Now that would be a fun experiment to watch!