Jelq Device

D_benlishgen

Just Browsing
Media
Hi guys. I am very interested in penis enlargement as i am currently 5.7x4.8 inches. I wish to try for 6.5 x 5 as a start off. I have tried jelqing before but didnt get much benefit from it. Certainly nothing lasting, though i must admit i only did it for a couple of months because i found it difficult. I have just seen the advert on here for a jelqing device (it looks a bit like two rollers) and was wondering if anyone had tried this??
Cheers

Ben

Yes, I use it. But I combine it with regular jelqing.
Regular jelqing seems to work better on some fronts, but it caused problems. The hands do get tired and I would get these mini cyst type of formations on the veins right behind the glans.

Since use this combo, I have NEVER had that problem again. It seems like the Jelq device kind of "fixes" the imperfections from regular jelqing.

Now you may ask why I dont just use the JD byitself and avoid all problems. The reason is that the good old fashion manual jelq seems to give me better results. I feel and look bigger after my sessions. The JD just "irons" the penis out and makes it better, not necessarily bigger. I dont see my penis get as big with the JD then with regular Jelqing.

I hope that helps.

I only use the Jelq device now and have been getting good results, it is less tiring because it is operated with 2 hands, my routine is split into 2 parts:
-Semi erect jelqs - with an 80% erection, a quick kegel, clamp the JD at the penis base then each stroke lasts 5 seconds
-Flaccid jelq/stretches - this replaces manual stretching, at the end of each jelq stroke I tighten the JD just behind the glans and hold it in the stretched position for around 5 seconds then repeat.
It is recommended to use some sort of lube but I use an electric heating pad in close proximity and don't want to risk electricution so I added dome washers to allow the rollers to turn easier and use it dry.