Jesse posey

That is correct.
FYI, When you say that you posses content that members want and then refuse to share it, it puts you on this moderator's radar. The most logical explanation is you are selling content via PM, or why would you say you had the content in the first place. Using LPSG to sell anything is against the rules.

Well that's a whole lot of assumption. I have zero interest in selling anything, just as I have zero interest in leaking anything. Kindly don't try to bully me in to some kind of leak, thanks.
Honestly, if I were you, I would've just not said anything, because now that you did say you have them but aren't leaking them, you only make yourself look like an asshole for dangling it in people's faces.

FYI, When you say that you posses content that members want and then refuse to share it, it puts you on this moderator's radar. The most logical explanation is you are selling content via PM, or why would you say you had the content in the first place. Using LPSG to sell anything is against the rules.
Honestly, if I were you, I would've just not said anything, because now that you did say you have them but aren't leaking them, you only make yourself look like an asshole for dangling it in people's faces.
Well, if you have it, won't share/leak it, why even say you have it?

To quote these three, I'm with them. I don't understand people's motives when they say they have them but they don't want to share them. It just increase sometimes the animosity between members and sometimes it starts unnecessary exchange of harsh words.

Y'know, it's one thing to ask if someone will share something on the board. It's another to respond with hostility and a sense of entitlement if they're not willing. Nobody owes anyone anything here. Beyond that, the "censored" pic that's floating around is barely censored at all. You can see his whole dick. You've seen it. Go home.

We can't just force someone to share what they have. Let them share it on their own.

Yes, I agree with you but this explanation had a heavier weight.

Yes, I agree with you but this explanation had a heavier weight.
But there's always someone like me who's just interested to know if certain content exist. I'd rather have someone answer my query than be left guessing or fantasizing.

Besides what can we do if someone doesn't want to share what they have?