Joey kidney - youtuber

But just to reiterate. He’s homophobic, pretentious, privileged trash! And I still can’t believe non of y’all have woke up and cancelled his ass!
did i miss something? how is he homophobic?

Mockingbeat

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can’t begin to go off on how full of shit this guy is!! He’s literally the equivalent of those panhandlers success/life coach people that make thousands off people, only he does it through social media. There is a reason other influencers have avoided him and not collaborated with him. He is homophobic and low key racist. But in regards to this IG reel...he’s a fucking player and a cheater! Been seen with multiple girls at events. Luring them in with that fake nice boy charm!! I’m just waiting for him to lose his current GF, followed by those self depreciating posts so people feel sorry for him. :emoji_face_palm:

Attachments

dveranos

Sexy Member
Media
I found him through Elle Mills. When she made that viral coming out video I didn’t see them collab much after that, they might’ve not collabed at all
Yeah, that's how I found him. He seemed to latch onto her for that cause she was Canada based & talked about mental health. Especially when she came out. Didn't hurt that she has a huge following. Thing is though her mental health videos actual talk about stigma, getting help & reaching out. After a while all his seemed to be was, hey let me film my anxiety attack for sympathy views/likes & toss in some basic advice. I know she was supposed to guest at one of his tours/meet & greets but I can't remember if she did or not.

There's no point in subbing to his OF. I'm not into feet at all but his are already all over his Insta & Tumblr.

Reactions: Mockingbeat

Mockingbeat

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, that's how I found him. He seemed to latch onto her for that cause she was Canada based & talked about mental health. Especially when she came out. Didn't hurt that she has a huge following. Thing is though her mental health videos actual talk about stigma, getting help & reaching out. After a while all his seemed to be was, hey let me film my anxiety attack for sympathy views/likes & toss in some basic advice. I know she was supposed to guest at one of his tours/meet & greets but I can't remember if she did or not.

There's no point in subbing to his OF. I'm not into feet at all but his are already all over his Insta & Tumblr.
She didn’t and all of the group of friends of hers including, Mikey, Luke, and Alex have all mentioned that they didn’t get good vibes from him. All of his posts if you notice is all
About gaining sympathy. People shouldn’t bother looking for more nudes. All his shits been out there!

Mockingbeat

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I had to stop following him on Instagram, one day he showed up in his story talking softly and spouting some quotes and being some life guru...lol
He’s got snake oil vibes with all his over the top emo good boy bs. It’s all for the socials. He’s nothing like that in real life!