Jono (dating naked uk)

Has anyone subscribed? from what i can see there are only a few 10 second videos!
i prefer to see a full wank vid. Seems he is going PPV but you never know if it just gonna be a longer clip showing no face etc and then over charging

Has anyone subscribed? from what i can see there are only a few 10 second videos!
i prefer to see a full wank vid. Seems he is going PPV but you never know if it just gonna be a longer clip showing no face etc and then over charging
Yes, there is a full wank clip available in DM's. It's still only a minute and a half, and 30 dollars I think. I will say his phone quality isn't the best and he does things in pretty dim lighting. I told him he needs to step up the quality and he said he's working on it.

Reactions: pereda
Yes, there is a full wank clip available in DM's. It's still only a minute and a half, and 30 dollars I think. I will say his phone quality isn't the best and he does things in pretty dim lighting. I told him he needs to step up the quality and he said he's working on it.
Thanks for the heads up, i shant bother then. There is no excuse for lack of HD quality videos now. Phones released in the last 2 years all are capable of HD. 1 min and 30 seconds is taking the piss!

Thanks for the heads up, i shant bother then. There is no excuse for lack of HD quality videos now. Phones released in the last 2 years all are capable of HD. 1 min and 30 seconds is taking the piss!
Honestly, a lot of people don't realize you need light to get the best quality. He'll be in a bathroom with a single lightbulb or in a hotel room with the blinds closed. No wonder it's fuzzy. We'll see if he improves.