Jordan Buhat

I'll probably post a couple videos from his old cam shows every day until i run out.

The files are too big so I gotta split them up piece by piece since the videos are all well over an hour long. But if Jordan, his people or the admin ask me to stop n stuff i probably will. He's also on a come-up so I don't wanna mess up his bag and stop any progress he has going on.

Anywayy...here we go.
View attachment Jordan buhat edit 1.mp4
View attachment jordan buhat edit 2.mp4
View attachment jordan buhat edit 3.mp4
View attachment jordan buhat edit 4.mp4

I'll probably post a couple videos from his old cam shows every day until i run out.

The files are too big so I gotta split them up piece by piece since the videos are all well over an hour long. But if Jordan, his people or the admin ask me to stop n stuff i probably will. He's also on a come-up so I don't wanna mess up his bag and stop any progress he has going on.

Anywayy...here we go.

you’re a god among mortals for posting these

Kellypoddle

Superior Member
Media
Somebody needs to get me more of him. I have a few snaps.
I have some nudes of him maybe I can post now that these are out. Makes sense why he was so easy to send stuff and he blocked me whenever his gf visited him
View attachment FullSizeRender.mov

bmagic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My question is are there any more cumshot videos. I've seen two - in both he spunks on his stomach, one of which is while he's in a kitchen and the other in a bedroom. Both times big loads. Were there any more than that?
Do you know where I could find the one where he cums in the bedroom? I don't think I've seen that one

My question is are there any more cumshot videos. I've seen two - in both he spunks on his stomach, one of which is while he's in a kitchen and the other in a bedroom. Both times big loads. Were there any more than that?

I think he normally ends his super long videos with them. I'll def have to check others. This is probably the last one I'm gonna post like this since i really don't want throw daggers at his career.
View attachment jordan buhat edit 7.mp4

Kellypoddle

Superior Member
Media
I think he normally ends his super long videos with them. I'll def have to check others. This is probably the last one I'm gonna post like this since i really don't want throw daggers at his career.
That’s why I didnt post much either but apparently he has a lot online. Maybe some of the secretly gay Hollywood director will cast him after seeing this

everytime someone hot celebs nude leak they end up working in a Ryan Murphy projext

JonKramerJG

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Somebody needs to get me more of him. I have a few snaps.
I have some nudes of him maybe I can post now that these are out. Makes sense why he was so easy to send stuff and he blocked me whenever his gf visited him
Please if you can
Thank you for that

Reactions: Terradicktal