Jordan torres

Guys this is my opinion on JT looking back at all his work as a model and doing the nudes so young, there is a huge chance he has been with boys -guys-men what ever liable you like to use. I'm going with to me
He seems to be more bi than straight. Not say he prefers peckers over muff. But I feel the biggest reason he ain't showing it all isn not the sponsors because the sponsors would be having a field day with the popularly. But I feel it's his mum that he won't go full frontal.
He is very close to his mum and I feel he keeps it to a limit because of mum.
What are your thoughts

This is the most active dickless thread on the website. This thread is more popular than the ones with nudes
That's because like so many other things in this world (mainly on social media), people love to feed off of chaos, negativity, drama, craziness, and being in the suspense of it all. Which is exactly what this thread is all about at this point.

I guarantee if his overly obsessed fans were to be truthful, they themselves are getting tired of looking at all of his same old looking modeling pics after all these years. They know the real truth that they will never get what they really want out of Jordan or this thread.

But all anyone has ever been fed on this thread, is exactly what we already ate from his own social media platform. Which is a bunch of modeling pics and softcore adult content. 10 years from now it will still be the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 3vil3y3
Guys this is my opinion on JT looking back at all his work as a model and doing the nudes so young, there is a huge chance he has been with boys -guys-men what ever liable you like to use. I'm going with to me
He seems to be more bi than straight. Not say he prefers peckers over muff. But I feel the biggest reason he ain't showing it all isn not the sponsors because the sponsors would be having a field day with the popularly. But I feel it's his mum that he won't go full frontal.
He is very close to his mum and I feel he keeps it to a limit because of mum.
What are your thoughts

He might have done 'favors' to gay men to get where he is at now. I also personally think his mom is the only thing motivating him, i dont think he quiet knows who he is and what he stands for, interpersonally speaking. His looks are not going to last forever, and i hope he doesnt crash and burn (like marcel from vista video). I hope he finds happiness and content for who he is and what he has accomplished in the long term, and I hope he realizes that people/fans who supported him care for him much more than he realizes.

He might have done 'favors' to gay men to get where he is at now. I also personally think his mom is the only thing motivating him, i don't think he quiet knows who he is and what he stands for, interpersonally speaking. His looks are not going to last forever, and i hope he doesn't crash and burn (like marcel from vista video). I hope he finds happiness and content for who he is and what he has accomplished in the long term, and I hope he realizes that people/fans who supported him care for him much more than he realizes.
For those of us who have been following him for many years knows he's never been an open book on social media. Only sharing about 10% of his feeling and personal life. So who knows what his daily life is like, or what he has going on for himself behind the scenes aside from modeling, if anything at all.

I would imagine he doesn't have very much going on for himself seeing as his social media platform has always been exactly the same from day one. Yes JT still looks good for now, but I think if he wanted to do something else entirely, (mainly on social media), he's kinda late to the game.

People still like him, but are very use to him by now. But there's a lot of competition out there that's much younger who have all blown him out of the water. Not only with looks, but skill sets, talent, and who they network with. Fresh new faces who have the whole entire package for today's time. JT never kept up with the times which is exactly why his social media is capped out at being very repetitive.

Reactions: Buffwannabe