Josh stamberg (drop dead diva) frontal

I think it would be great if the stand in were Drop Dead Diva costar and underwear model Justin Deeley.
 
How lame to use a penis "stand-in." Women are nude in films way more often than men, and I wonder if there are as many breast "stand-ins" or breast prosthetics used as there are penis "stand-ins" and penis prosthetics because dudes are too afraid to show what they're packing.
 
I just saw that episode last night and was amazed how bold they were with the nudity. I mean, other than the "stand in penis" shot, it was only bare ass. But the way he moved around to get back in bed and all, I think they did a great job with making it feel natural yet discreet enough to a TV audience watching at 8 p.m. (which is the time I saw it).
 
latest

latest

Recently he was in WandaVision playing one of the villains. Sporting some grey hair but he can still get it.