Josh Strife Hayes, Youtube/Twitch streamer that looks like Richard Madden (GoT)

"mostly heterosexual"

Genuinely shocked by this. I assumed he was gay, mainly because stereotypical straight guys in gaming tend to objectify women. Good for him for not acting that way, and "mostly heterosexual" still gives me enough room to fantasize

Genuinely shocked by this. I assumed he was gay, mainly because stereotypical straight guys in gaming tend to objectify women. Good for him for not acting that way, and "mostly heterosexual" still gives me enough room to fantasize
Im shocked too but i was completely on the opposite end, i thought he was 100% heterosexual

Has he said anything recently about starting an Onlyfans?
In July of last year, he claimed that he was going to workout for a year, and if he got enough positive feedback, that he MIGHT start one, with only tasteful nudes on it.

In July of last year, he claimed that he was going to workout for a year, and if he got enough positive feedback, that he MIGHT start one, with only tasteful nudes on it.
Yeah, I remember him saying that just hadn't heard anymore so think he's probably backed out of it. Be great if he did though or even just thirsty trap us more.

Reactions: Aytreg
Yeah, I remember him saying that just hadn't heard anymore so think he's probably backed out of it. Be great if he did though or even just thirsty trap us more.
Well, we still have over a month and a half until July. So, if he says nothing in July, then I will have guessed that he backed out of it.

I even mentioned it today on his Instagram. (The original post from last year saying that he was going to work out for a year and start a tasteful nudes OnlyFans was July 11th, 2023) He said that he was going to do it to pay for his Warhammer figure addiction.

He has posted a few thirst traps on Instagram, but not many. He has kind of a bear-ish body. And, just said on Reddit that he is "mostly heterosexual" and is attracted to certain aspects of people. Whatever that means.
It means he's not heterosexual :joy:

It's 2024, he's white, middle class in the UK. Why must we play these games? :joy:

He's hot and has good content though.

It means he's not heterosexual :joy:

It's 2024, he's white, middle class in the UK. Why must we play these games? :joy:

He's hot and has good content though.
Well, he says that he is straight, so I have to believe what he says. He obviously knows what gets his dick hard better than anybody else.