Joshlikesmoney Onlyfans

hellodick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm, pretty sure I've chatted w/ him on Grindr, since I added him on snap and judging from his socials seems to be the same person. But I'm a little confused about his situation, since his profile had a really interesting description.
So.....what was the description that was so interesting?

jlikesmoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, pretty sure I've chatted w/ him on Grindr, since I added him on snap and judging from his socials seems to be the same person. But I'm a little confused about his situation, since his profile had a really interesting description.
Yeah, I'm curious too. It's weird because I don't recall having a Grindr

Art3mis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Adding to the conversation, does anyone know how tall he is? I did some measuring shenanigans with the pictures he has posted on his Twitter, using his (presumably) iPhone 12, and he comes up as 5'1?! He does look kinda short in his pics, but I wouldn't think that short.

Reactions: Andrew B Johns

jlikesmoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Adding to the conversation, does anyone know how tall he is? I did some measuring shenanigans with the pictures he has posted on his Twitter, using his (presumably) iPhone 12, and he comes up as 5'1?! He does look kinda short in his pics, but I wouldn't think that short.
I’m 5’6 - 5’7 and yeah it’s the 12 Pro

DanteGonzalez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay