Joshlikesmoney Onlyfans

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Kinda wondering if the Ryan he did the collab with is his Roomate or bf at all. All of Ryan’s pic look like they are taken in Josh’s apartment or whatever the space is...
Are you talking about Ryan Capone? Says new collab coming soon OnlyFans

Reactions: BigDBrazil
D

deleted1149118

I was under the impression him and Ryan were dating or fwb who lived together. Honestly, I can't tell the difference between their apartments. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut tbf, they have nicer apartments than most people their age up to mine.

hellodick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was under the impression him and Ryan were dating or fwb who lived together. Honestly, I can't tell the difference between their apartments. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut tbf, they have nicer apartments than most people their age up to mine.
Not sure if dating, but their photos are always in the same apartment.

Reactions: deleted1149118
D

deleted1149118

He's on Tinder in his area from what I recall reading somewhere.

Reactions: Youtooha
D

deleted1149118

I was going through some of his pics and noticed something that caught my eye. I can't comment on it specifically without the rules getting me a warning, but all I will say is he's a very talented soccer player.

There's some other stuff I noticed in some of his photos that I recognized that come in different forms and figured some more details about him. Given the rules on this site about model privacy and me not being an asshole and placing myself in his shoes about privacy, I'll keep it to myself and won't answer (will block) DMs.

But all I can say I am far more turned on now than I was before.