Jovan Clark ( Tiktok- Jvnclrk)

ontherecord

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
y'all please don't come for me but..

yes all the positivity he posts on tiktok/insta is great but i just find his posts very pretentious and cringy i had to stop watching. i'm not hating tho, just MY observation.
He is his biggest cheerleader don't no body reads his questions lol. that's the reason why he post his face all the time

ontherecord

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

yes all the positivity he posts on tiktok/insta is great but i just find his posts very pretentious and cringy i had to stop watching. i'm not hating tho, just MY observation.
his only fans is worst

nikkdior

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

No I agree it’s very cringe especially those q & a

lan333

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL.. i was nervous posting my original post coz i know how pple on these forums get.

he is super hot (and he def knows it) but his posts are just so pretentious and, the even cringier q&a's

he def knows what he's doing tho

Sharkvelvet1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No I agree it’s very cringe especially those q & a

That post he put on his story about getting people to question their sexuality and casually shrugging to it and smiling. Ugh.
His lack of humility makes me believe he would be a hard person to be friends with

ontherecord

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That post he put on his story about getting people to question their sexuality and casually shrugging to it and smiling. Ugh.
His lack of humility makes me believe he would be a hard person to be friends with
we all see his true colors

Sharkvelvet1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The fact that y’all being ungrateful as though there isn’t content in this thread when people literally spent $150 is sad.

Uh huh....
Yeah, Im still surprised they haven't leaked yet. There's normally at least one person who either gets tired of the obsessive hoarding/privatization of a guy's nudes or a person who leaks it for the rightfully deserved clout by now. It has been months now....
I'm impressed.

DMC992

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uh huh....
Yeah, Im still surprised they haven't leaked yet. There's normally at least one person who either gets tired of the obsessive hoarding/privatization of a guy's nudes or a person who leaks it for the rightfully deserved clout by now. It has been months now....
I'm impressed.
You’re saying you’re surprised as though there aren’t several videos in this thread though. It comes across very greedy and ungrateful to the person who spent their money and posted the content they did post. If people want to see the file in its entirety then go to the persons Twitter and pay your money!