Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read an article that suggested that men either like to hold their balls or have someone else hold their balls while falling asleep. I had never heard of this before. I tried it the other night, but I did not fall asleep as fast as the article suggested. I was just curious if any of you men out there actually do this or have tried it? If so, do you agree that it helps you fall asleep faster?

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i thought this was pretty common too. do you have a link to the article you read?
I will look - I think I can find it
Yeah, it's not even sexual for me, it just feels comfortable, particularly as I'm a front sleeper and will roll on my own balls at some point if not held.
Thanks for sharing that - I am just curious

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted1547822

Mark me down for another one who thought this is common.

Reactions: Gj816

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I personally don't but I might add that I sleep naked and don't know if that makes a difference or not. My best friend who does not sleep naked always has his hands down his pants or underwear when he sleeps.
Hand, not hands

Reactions: RobertHunter30
D

deleted1547822

It seems there are the "Al Bundy" types, and there are not. I'm one. My son is one. My wife asked what in the fuck was up with our putting our hands down our pants while watching TV and whatnot (just belt line... what's the big deal?).

I'll absentmindedly adjust/fondle my junk while dozing off / reading. She asked about that too.

"I dunno"
"Doesn't it get hard?"
"Sometimes"
"and you don't have to have an orgasm?"
"Men spend their entire lives with random hardons and no orgasm"
"hmpff..."

Anyway, she tried it. She liked it. She did it for a couple of weeks straight, her falling asleep holding my junk (I would usually be reading). It was kind of weird, and it was kind of cool.

She still does it every now and then.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex used to grab hold of my cock as she fell asleep early in our relationship..... i had to stop her because most times it just made me too swollen for sleep...either we had to fuck or i'd lie awake with my cock punching my abs for the next hour

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I put my hands down my pants like Al Bundy sometimes but not to fall asleep. I think it can happen while I am sleeping. My husband is the same. So many times I will catch him asleep with his hands in his balls.

I bet its a protective thing, an instict to secure the jewels of the family.

I sometimes play with his balls while he falls asleep. He enjoys it.

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried to fall asleep like that a couple of times since I posted this and I can't - but I woke early this morning and just grabbed my balls and fell back to sleep easily. I remember it feeling kind of comforting. I really do appreciate all the shares! Keep em coming!!

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
my ex used to grab hold of my cock as she fell asleep early in our relationship..... i had to stop her because most times it just made me too swollen for sleep...either we had to fuck or i'd lie awake with my cock punching my abs for the next hour

like he said.....
Any time I start touching or playing with my cock or balls I chub right up and pretty quickly am tugging on a boner. Not that it’s bad (or I’m complaining), but when it happens in bed it usually takes some sex before I can get to sleep. Which is ok too ;)

Reactions: ManTubeula

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
like he said.....
Any time I start touching or playing with my cock or balls I chub right up and pretty quickly am tugging on a boner. Not that it’s bad (or I’m complaining), but when it happens in bed it usually takes some sex before I can get to sleep. Which is ok too ;)
That is what normally happens to me and you're correct it is ok too :)