Just a few tips for the trans Lovers/Friends Of LPSG

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Haha, well I think a lot of trans women do place a large importance on breasts as they are an appendage that aids in the whole feminine dynamic. Of course when a trans individual takes hormones it forces their body to go through puberty again and natural breasts develope. The size of boobs really is dependant on your genes. If the women in your family have larger boobs then the likelihood of you getting bigger boobs over the course of a few years is higher then that of families with smaller breasted women. I think getting implants is really on an individual basis. Out of the many trans friends I have I think only about five or size of them have implants, a good handful want implants and a lot of them are happy with their boobs. So I believe its really an individuals preference. I have smaller boobs and I like them and honestly have no plans ever to get implants.

Hey MizzS--thanks again for taking the time to respond, and educate the masses (or maybe it's just me that is getting educated???). I did not know that when taking hormones, that it really came down to genetics for determining breast size for trans women. Makes sense; just never thought it all the way through. Also did not realize that it takes "years" taking hormones for the breasts to fully develop. Again...makes sense if I think about it. Is it simply estrogen that causes their development or are other hormones required? Thanks again.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good morning all. Question(s) for the day: How do trans women think about or describe their sexuality and the sexuality of the men (or women) who are interested in dating them or having a relationship with them?
For example, MizzS lists herself as 50/50% when it comes to describing herself as gay or straight. What exactly does that mean? I'm assuming that she considers herself a woman and therefore when she says she is straight, that is because she enjoys sex with men. Gay means she also enjoys sex with women. But am I making the correct assumptions?
I call myself Bi--I enjoy sex with both/either men or women. I generally live a straight live-style. I have had one positive relationship with a trans woman, and find trans women very attractive. I think that most men who are attracted to trans women are straight, but also have a little "freaky" twist to their sexuality. The fact that some trans women still have a penis is not a problem for some men (I fall in this group), but other straight men may be turned off or not interested in dating trans women for this reason. Some believe that men interested in trans women must be gay or at least Bi (that's my perception, which may be wrong). Thoughts anyone?

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good morning all. Question(s) for the day: How do trans women think about or describe their sexuality and the sexuality of the men (or women) who are interested in dating them or having a relationship with them?
For example, MizzS lists herself as 50/50% when it comes to describing herself as gay or straight. What exactly does that mean? I'm assuming that she considers herself a woman and therefore when she says she is straight, that is because she enjoys sex with men. Gay means she also enjoys sex with women. But am I making the correct assumptions?
I call myself Bi--I enjoy sex with both/either men or women. I generally live a straight live-style. I have had one positive relationship with a trans woman, and find trans women very attractive. I think that most men who are attracted to trans women are straight, but also have a little "freaky" twist to their sexuality. The fact that some trans women still have a penis is not a problem for some men (I fall in this group), but other straight men may be turned off or not interested in dating trans women for this reason. Some believe that men interested in trans women must be gay or at least Bi (that's my perception, which may be wrong). Thoughts anyone?

Hey mister ^.^

Thanks for the question. I posted 50/50 many years ago and would actually consider myself straight, jut keep forgetting to change it. When i was jsut transitioning I was very experimantal. But now that I am older I have decided I am into men. LOL. So becuase i am a woman who is attracted to men, I would be considered a heterosexual trans woman. Just like how the men who are attracted to trans women are considered straight. :))

Bisexuality is the attraction to both genders. and Pansexuality is the attraction to individual people and not based on gender or sexuality.

As for the so called "freaky Twist" yes trans women have been marketed as a fetish and so therefor if you are sleeping with one it comes off as a fetish,. But in reality, its really just two people getting the nasty on. LOL. We are actively trying to loose the fetish moniker and just be viewed as people first. Yes for guy attracted to trans women, they are few and far between, so sleeping with one or being able to date one in my mind should really be more considered a gift. LOL. As many men dream of having that chance and will never get the opportunity.

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently had a person im me with a question I think would be a good question to be added in here:

The questions was:

Hi MizzS. I have a question that may be more sensitive and or personal so I'm asking here. Hope that is OK. Here goes. The topic is "Trans women and their penis/dick."
In many other forums/blogs I have read or seen almost violent reactions from trans women when the topic or even word "penis" is mentioned. Trans women stating, "Don't look at my penis; don't mention it, and sure as hell don't ever touch it!!"
I think I understand that for some (many?) trans women, having a penis is just a painful reminder that they were born physically as a male (hope I said that right--do not mean to be insensitive). These women "hate" their penis, wish they never had one and or can't wait to get rid of it...I guess, because that is my perception. I want to say I don't have a problem with this point of view--I can understand and try to feel for these women. Regrettably, I may not won't to date these women either......
But what about all the other trans women---how do they really feel about their penis? [Now here is the main point of my question and discussion.] Genetic women have vaginas/(is pussy too offensive?)----this is the main way (or body part?) that gives pleasure to their partner...and also receives pleasure from their partner. Not the only way...but let's say the primary way. You want to give a genetic woman an orgasm, you need at some point to focus on her vagina and clit. She wants to please her man (or woman), so she "gives up her vagina" to be used/entered for pleasing her partner. [These are my thoughts / perceptions--hope this is not too explicit.]
So how does a trans woman think about this? I know everyone is different and has different likes, preferences and dislikes....but does a trans women think of her dick as the "means" for giving and receiving pleasure? Does her ass replace the "function" of her vagina? I'm a big oral sex fan, but sometimes men and women just want that full body contact, entering inside your partner (or be entered--yes I'm in this group!) connection. Is this really nothing more than a trans woman claiming to be either a "top" or "bottom?"
Last part of my thinking and question: I find a trans woman's penis sexy and feminine. There is nothing masculine about her penis to me at all. [Not sure if I am in the majority or minority on this.] And am I going to make a trans woman mad / angry / hurt / disappointed if I tell her that she looks sexy as hell to me, and her dick looks sexy too? How do trans women think about this? Help!!
Sorry again for the long comment(s). I really appreciate you listening to me ramble and ask all these questions. Thanks. Hope your day is going well.

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently had a person im me with a question I think would be a good question to be added in here:

The questions was:

Hi MizzS. I have a question that may be more sensitive and or personal so I'm asking here. Hope that is OK. Here goes. The topic is "Trans women and their penis/dick."
In many other forums/blogs I have read or seen almost violent reactions from trans women when the topic or even word "penis" is mentioned. Trans women stating, "Don't look at my penis; don't mention it, and sure as hell don't ever touch it!!"
I think I understand that for some (many?) trans women, having a penis is just a painful reminder that they were born physically as a male (hope I said that right--do not mean to be insensitive). These women "hate" their penis, wish they never had one and or can't wait to get rid of it...I guess, because that is my perception. I want to say I don't have a problem with this point of view--I can understand and try to feel for these women. Regrettably, I may not won't to date these women either......
But what about all the other trans women---how do they really feel about their penis? [Now here is the main point of my question and discussion.] Genetic women have vaginas/(is pussy too offensive?)----this is the main way (or body part?) that gives pleasure to their partner...and also receives pleasure from their partner. Not the only way...but let's say the primary way. You want to give a genetic woman an orgasm, you need at some point to focus on her vagina and clit. She wants to please her man (or woman), so she "gives up her vagina" to be used/entered for pleasing her partner. [These are my thoughts / perceptions--hope this is not too explicit.]
So how does a trans woman think about this? I know everyone is different and has different likes, preferences and dislikes....but does a trans women think of her dick as the "means" for giving and receiving pleasure? Does her ass replace the "function" of her vagina? I'm a big oral sex fan, but sometimes men and women just want that full body contact, entering inside your partner (or be entered--yes I'm in this group!) connection. Is this really nothing more than a trans woman claiming to be either a "top" or "bottom?"
Last part of my thinking and question: I find a trans woman's penis sexy and feminine. There is nothing masculine about her penis to me at all. [Not sure if I am in the majority or minority on this.] And am I going to make a trans woman mad / angry / hurt / disappointed if I tell her that she looks sexy as hell to me, and her dick looks sexy too? How do trans women think about this? Help!!
Sorry again for the long comment(s). I really appreciate you listening to me ramble and ask all these questions. Thanks. Hope your day is going well.

When it comes to trans women and their genitals it can be a touchy subject. This of course is dependent on each individual trans woman. Many trans women have what is called " Genital Dysmorphia" which basically mean when they see their genitals because it doesn't match how they feel internally it makes them extremely upset. This is a common issue with many trans identifying women. In some cases if left untreated many trans women will actually cut off their genitals in a severe depression and low mental state. Of course this is horrendous and we would hope that anyone who is trans would seek medical/psychiatric attention before it gets to this stage.

This of course Doesn't represent all trans women. Many trans women are very happy with what they got as long as the world generally sees them or they feel like a woman. In fact many trans women are now declining an operations and are happy with their natural bodies ( such as myself)

I think when it comes to discussing penises though, like most women or people, we dont like too much emphases put on our genitals. I mean you wouldnt go up to a cis gendered woman and be like " Do you like having guys pound your vagina hard" as its deemed offensive. So why would you ask a trans woman is " she likes getting her penis sucked". Really these things are to be discussed when and if your getting intimate with the individual and now it forums. LOL.

I hope that kinda enlightened you ^.^

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey mister ^.^

Thanks for the question. I posted 50/50 many years ago and would actually consider myself straight, jut keep forgetting to change it. When i was jsut transitioning I was very experimantal. But now that I am older I have decided I am into men. LOL. So becuase i am a woman who is attracted to men, I would be considered a heterosexual trans woman. Just like how the men who are attracted to trans women are considered straight. :))

Bisexuality is the attraction to both genders. and Pansexuality is the attraction to individual people and not based on gender or sexuality.

As for the so called "freaky Twist" yes trans women have been marketed as a fetish and so therefor if you are sleeping with one it comes off as a fetish,. But in reality, its really just two people getting the nasty on. LOL. We are actively trying to loose the fetish moniker and just be viewed as people first. Yes for guy attracted to trans women, they are few and far between, so sleeping with one or being able to date one in my mind should really be more considered a gift. LOL. As many men dream of having that chance and will never get the opportunity.
Hey back at you. Good stuff. Two best lines: "But in reality, its really just two people getting the nasty on." LOL. I like it!!
"Yes for guy attracted to trans women, they are few and far between, so sleeping with one or being able to date one in my mind should really be more considered a gift. LOL." Very true, very true! My opinion.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When it comes to trans women and their genitals it can be a touchy subject. This of course is dependent on each individual trans woman. Many trans women have what is called " Genital Dysmorphia" which basically mean when they see their genitals because it doesn't match how they feel internally it makes them extremely upset. This is a common issue with many trans identifying women. In some cases if left untreated many trans women will actually cut off their genitals in a severe depression and low mental state. Of course this is horrendous and we would hope that anyone who is trans would seek medical/psychiatric attention before it gets to this stage.

This of course Doesn't represent all trans women. Many trans women are very happy with what they got as long as the world generally sees them or they feel like a woman. In fact many trans women are now declining an operations and are happy with their natural bodies ( such as myself)

I think when it comes to discussing penises though, like most women or people, we dont like too much emphases put on our genitals. I mean you wouldnt go up to a cis gendered woman and be like " Do you like having guys pound your vagina hard" as its deemed offensive. So why would you ask a trans woman is " she likes getting her penis sucked". Really these things are to be discussed when and if your getting intimate with the individual and now it forums. LOL.

I hope that kinda enlightened you ^.^
Once again, thanks for the response. Enlightenment is good!! Have a great day.

jay4422

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im 22 in college and consider myself straight, maybe a bit curious. I've always wanted to meet a trans woman but I fear that people would judge me and/or consider me gay. I got the chance to contact a trans woman but after a few messages I told her i was not using my real name because i didn't want anyone to find out, and that was that ... I found out that my cousin actually knows her and i've always wanted to meet her but I just can't get over that most would question my sexuality if i tried to pursue anything. I know I went about certain things the wrong way but i can't help but be very attracted to trans women. Some days i just want to deny the desire and other days i can't. I'm not sure how exactly the attraction developed but I just wonder if it is something i should let go and or try to pursue. It is a bit of an inner struggle and any advice/insight would be helpful.

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im 22 in college and consider myself straight, maybe a bit curious. I've always wanted to meet a trans woman but I fear that people would judge me and/or consider me gay. I got the chance to contact a trans woman but after a few messages I told her i was not using my real name because i didn't want anyone to find out, and that was that ... I found out that my cousin actually knows her and i've always wanted to meet her but I just can't get over that most would question my sexuality if i tried to pursue anything. I know I went about certain things the wrong way but i can't help but be very attracted to trans women. Some days i just want to deny the desire and other days i can't. I'm not sure how exactly the attraction developed but I just wonder if it is something i should let go and or try to pursue. It is a bit of an inner struggle and any advice/insight would be helpful.

Well I think with most trans attracted men are worried about persueing their desires because of societies views on them. for people who are uneducated they assume a few things. They assume men who like tran women are gay and jsut in the closet, or that they cant succeed with regular women and have to get the next best thing. When in reality men being attracted to trans women is as old as dirt. Similar with how homosexuality was condemned and viewed as wrong once christianity took off the same thing happened to trans people. Prior to the christian monarch many cultures actually viewed being with a trans woman as very special and people would fight over who got to be with them.

I know this info doesnt help you as we cant travel back to 300 BC. lol.

What I want to say is " fuck what people think" but we all know thats alot easier said then done. What i think would be good is to maybe hold your trans attraction with pride and to maybe look into meeting this trans women. Not for sex, but for friendship. If you surround yourself with multiple cultures and orientations on day to day situation you may end up dating a trans women. And with all the moral back up of your fellow peers it wont seem like such a big deal. I think if you surround yourself with close minded people who cant wrap their head around things your going to end up leading a super sheltered life. So maybe instead of seeking out a trans woman to fuck. maybe seek out a new peer group that is non judgmental and much more openminded! and then once you are free of the lame social standards set in place 2000 years ago I would take a deep breath and welcome yourself to freedom :))

Or you could simply meet the girl, see how things go, maybe you might be introduced to ehr world and friends and that might be a good step into it. Also if your sister is friends with her your sister is probably pretty open minded. Maybe hang out with her a bit more too!! :p

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Several comments Jay. 1) Don't over-think this. You like what you like. You don't have to feel bad or "weird" because you are attracted to trans-women. 2) Meeting and getting to know trans-women may pose some unique challenges; but the challenges are not insurmountable. 3) Real friends will not care who you are dating or having a relationship with. 4) I wish I was 22 again, because society and the world's views about trans-sexuality are changing for the better. Keep the faith.

jay4422

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I think with most trans attracted men are worried about persueing their desires because of societies views on them. for people who are uneducated they assume a few things. They assume men who like tran women are gay and jsut in the closet, or that they cant succeed with regular women and have to get the next best thing. When in reality men being attracted to trans women is as old as dirt. Similar with how homosexuality was condemned and viewed as wrong once christianity took off the same thing happened to trans people. Prior to the christian monarch many cultures actually viewed being with a trans woman as very special and people would fight over who got to be with them.

I know this info doesnt help you as we cant travel back to 300 BC. lol.

What I want to say is " fuck what people think" but we all know thats alot easier said then done. What i think would be good is to maybe hold your trans attraction with pride and to maybe look into meeting this trans women. Not for sex, but for friendship. If you surround yourself with multiple cultures and orientations on day to day situation you may end up dating a trans women. And with all the moral back up of your fellow peers it wont seem like such a big deal. I think if you surround yourself with close minded people who cant wrap their head around things your going to end up leading a super sheltered life. So maybe instead of seeking out a trans woman to fuck. maybe seek out a new peer group that is non judgmental and much more openminded! and then once you are free of the lame social standards set in place 2000 years ago I would take a deep breath and welcome yourself to freedom :))

Or you could simply meet the girl, see how things go, maybe you might be introduced to ehr world and friends and that might be a good step into it. Also if your sister is friends with her your sister is probably pretty open minded. Maybe hang out with her a bit more too!! :p
I was seeking out a LTR when i contacted her so i'm not just looking for sex. my cousin knows her not my sister but either way my sister is openminded and supportive, so this helps. Your right it is really hard to say fuck what people think but your ideas really help to overcome that. Thanks for the quick response and history lesson.

jay4422

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Several comments Jay. 1) Don't over-think this. You like what you like. You don't have to feel bad or "weird" because you are attracted to trans-women. 2) Meeting and getting to know trans-women may pose some unique challenges; but the challenges are not insurmountable. 3) Real friends will not care who you are dating or having a relationship with. 4) I wish I was 22 again, because society and the world's views about trans-sexuality are changing for the better. Keep the faith.
thanks for the support, some excellent points you made that I will keep in mind.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
New Question(s) for the day: You (the fabulous MizzS) have stated before that you were a "Cam-girl" for a time--I believe several years ago. Would you mind talking about the experience? 1) How did you get started? 2) Did you enjoy it? 3) Did you learn anything about yourself as a trans-sexual woman through the experience? 4) Did you learn anything new or different about men who find trans women attractive? 5) What were the best and worst experiences you had? 6) why did you stop?
As always, I hope these questions are not too personal. Not trying to offend anyone here. Thanks.

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New Question(s) for the day: You (the fabulous MizzS) have stated before that you were a "Cam-girl" for a time--I believe several years ago. Would you mind talking about the experience? 1) How did you get started? 2) Did you enjoy it? 3) Did you learn anything about yourself as a trans-sexual woman through the experience? 4) Did you learn anything new or different about men who find trans women attractive? 5) What were the best and worst experiences you had? 6) why did you stop?
As always, I hope these questions are not too personal. Not trying to offend anyone here. Thanks.

OOOH this one is a personal Questions!!!

I was a cam girl when i was 22 to almost 25. I worked for two cam sites ( shemaleyum and Cam4)

1) I started it because I have always been very confident with my body even though i am a bbw! I was going through makeup artistry school and couldn't work full time so i decided to give it a shot! I always enjoyed chatting via webcam and though hey why not!

2)I did enjoy it to an extent. it was fun meeting some regulars and having some great fun. The part that sucked was having tog et turned on ond emand and using toys over and over again for a long period of time can begin to hurt on busier days!

3) I learned that I am much more sexually confident and that guys actually do think I am attractive. LOL. Going in i had just recently transitioned and i didn't think I was that good looking. lol. I also learned that I have limits when it comes to sexy time! lol

4) I elarned that there are many different kinds of men that like tgirls and there are alot of them. LOL. I had a fan page that had over 20000 likes and my feed at one time had over 10k in viewers. I also learned that alot of women are into tgirls.

5) Best experience wa when a regular paid for me to have an hour on him ( about 500 dollars) and we jsut chatted (he refused to elt me do anything sexual). He was a regular and it was around Christmas and he sent me gifts via amazon gift list and we just chilled. He was married an d from France so we could never actually meet but the gesture was nice and sweet and we still talk to this day as friends! I even talked to his wife :p! Worst experience was when a viewer traced my ip address and showed up at my door. LOL. Thank god my roommate was the one that answered the door, and when the guy asked if i was there via my screen name she said that I didnt live there. #SCARY!

6)I stopped because I was getting popular and my nephews classmates found my page and started harassing him about it. So he transferred school and I got a real job. LOL

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OOOH this one is a personal Questions!!!

I was a cam girl when i was 22 to almost 25. I worked for two cam sites ( shemaleyum and Cam4)

1) I started it because I have always been very confident with my body even though i am a bbw! I was going through makeup artistry school and couldn't work full time so i decided to give it a shot! I always enjoyed chatting via webcam and though hey why not!

2)I did enjoy it to an extent. it was fun meeting some regulars and having some great fun. The part that sucked was having tog et turned on ond emand and using toys over and over again for a long period of time can begin to hurt on busier days!

3) I learned that I am much more sexually confident and that guys actually do think I am attractive. LOL. Going in i had just recently transitioned and i didn't think I was that good looking. lol. I also learned that I have limits when it comes to sexy time! lol

4) I elarned that there are many different kinds of men that like tgirls and there are alot of them. LOL. I had a fan page that had over 20000 likes and my feed at one time had over 10k in viewers. I also learned that alot of women are into tgirls.

5) Best experience wa when a regular paid for me to have an hour on him ( about 500 dollars) and we jsut chatted (he refused to elt me do anything sexual). He was a regular and it was around Christmas and he sent me gifts via amazon gift list and we just chilled. He was married an d from France so we could never actually meet but the gesture was nice and sweet and we still talk to this day as friends! I even talked to his wife :p! Worst experience was when a viewer traced my ip address and showed up at my door. LOL. Thank god my roommate was the one that answered the door, and when the guy asked if i was there via my screen name she said that I didnt live there. #SCARY!

6)I stopped because I was getting popular and my nephews classmates found my page and started harassing him about it. So he transferred school and I got a real job. LOL
Hi Mizz S. Pretty interesting answers. LOL--yes it was time to quit when guys began showing up at your home or your nephew's friends found your website!!
I was not surprised that you mentioned the large number of men interested in cam'ing with you. My perception is that many (most?) men are attracted to trans women, or at least interested in them. And I'm just not saying that.
For me, it is very similar to white guys and black women. In public, white guys will often act like they would never have anything to do with a black woman. But in private, they can't stop talking about how pretty, sexy the black women are. There is still considerable societal pressure against inter-racial relationships.(I know, sad but true). What will my family think if I bring home a black woman?
It's a similar thing with trans women. In a private setting, I believe most men will admit that they find trans women attractive. The same men will deny the interest or attraction when in a group--all because of fear on what their family, friends, co-workers will think. I have seen and felt these fears and pressures myself while dating both black and trans women. Its a shame, but there it is.
Hopefully things are changing and we can all continue to move forward. Thanks again for the response. Have a great day.