Just Ordered A Bathmate-advice

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
3, 6 minute sessions. 6 minutes of pump and hold, 4 minutes rest in between. I also use a fairly thick silicone cock ring on the base of my cock. Helps for comfort and also helps keep it hard in between pumping.

Each pump, your cock will be slightly larger. 3 times a week for 12 weeks and you will absolutely see a difference.

Reactions: Jhillman2696

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wórks well. Really good for girth. Probably gained 3/4 in three years. Much harder erections. Length is alittle tougher maybe gained 1/2. Currently using Extreme 9, out grew 7. Getting close to being too girthy for the 9 still aways to go for maxing out in length. On a good day measure 7x7.Nice good handful.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Advice....Always use it with a condom. You will save yourself the blisters if you use to much pressure ,or leave it on too long. No pun intended.
Never had blisters using a BathMate. Thats the whole premise using water
No blisters ,no donuts. Pumped to the max for three years everyot

Torabraaten

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, I am already a good size, but all the massive penises on here make me want to strive for more.

I just ordered a bathmate from bathmate direct.

Any tips, tricks, advice?
Hi, I've found the best way to prepare for any pump is to wrap your junk in a microwaved heating pad. Mine is filled with corn but it's the 5 minutes of walking around with that first gets the area much more prepared than just standing in the shower. I use a strong CBD oil on my whole groin area first then slip in the sleeve and fuck that to become erect before inserting you cock in the tube. Leave that sleeve on or use a shorter one for several hours to keep from turtling. Shorter times can lead to sessions lasting 20 minutes in a few months. I also clamp for ten minutes after.

Attachments