william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 39 - Justin (and Brett)

I didn't have any further contact with Brett until I texted him on Wednesday morning after my wife left for work. He didn't respond immediately. Was he still sleeping after celebrating last night? Had he found someone else to celebrate with? Would it bother me if he had? After all, Brett didn't seem to have a problem with me spending a day in bed with Justin. Why should I expect him not to have fun with someone else? He was young, and he had needs. He had told me after we met that he could cum multiple times per day, so it was not fair for me to expect that he would not have fun with someone else between my infrequent visits with him.

"Jesus Christ, Matt," I thought to myself, "You're acting like a jealous school girl." I knew he would reply eventually, so why was I doing this to myself? I decided to take a shower while I waited for his text. The solitude of the shower was always a place for me to be alone with my thoughts, and that gave me even more of an opportunity to ask why I was doing this to myself. I craved Brett, the same way I craved Justin. I loved feeling his mouth on my cock and mine on his. I loved kissing him and feeling him next to me. I loved spending time with him. I loved the way he challenged me intellectually.

The word "love" kept popping into my mind. I certainly had feelings for him, strong feelings, but was it love? Did I even know how to love someone other than my wife and sons? I had to resist my tendency to overanalyze things. Why couldn't I just enjoy this while it lasted? Brett had made it clear that he wasn't looking for anything more for fun. He knew my situation, and he understood there was no long-term future with a married man. I also didn't want to lose my wife and sons. At some point, Brett would finish his doctoral studies, and he would move somewhere else. He would be out of my life.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off, but these thoughts followed me into the bedroom. The idea that Brett would someday be out of my life made me sad, but that didn't mean I loved him, did it? I started to get dressed, and then I heard my phone ding. I walked over to the bed and picked it up. There were two texts from Brett:

Brett: sorry was in the shower
Brett: u there??

He had texted a few minutes earlier while I was in the shower and was probably shocked that I didn't reply instantly.

Me: I was in the shower too.
Brett: nah im pretty sure i was alone in the shower
Brett: :)
Me: When should I come over?
Brett: oh did u want to cum over today??

He seemed to be in a playful mood. That was good.

Me: Well, if you're not doing anything else....
Brett: cum over as soon as u can
Brett: ill leave the door unlocked

Hmm, I liked how this was shaping up.

Me: OK, I'll be over in about 30 minutes.
Brett: ill make sure my last trick is gone before u get here

It was this kind of back-and-forth with Brett that made me enjoy being with him, but there was so much I didn't know about him. Why didn't he want to see his mother? Based on what Brett had told me, she had raised him by herself, and he said she helped him pay for college. What could have happened that made him not want to spend time with her?

"Mind your own business, Matt," I reminded myself as I finished getting dressed. I put on my shoes, grabbed my keys, and walked out the door, leaving Noah sleeping in the house until who knew when.

During my drive to Brett's, my thoughts turned to what waited for me behind his unlocked door. I hungered for his toned body. Thinking about it, and about him, made me hard. I had not cum since before Dalton came home on Friday, so I had about a six-day load. Just thinking about releasing that load, or having him release it for me, made my cock stir to life.

I parked across from Brett's apartment and walked to his door. It was unlocked, as he had said it would be, so I walked in and locked the door behind me. I could smell that he had smoked and was probably still smoking. I couldn't tell because the bedroom door was closed. I stripped before opening the door and found him there, face down. I walked over to the bed and caressed his beautifully smooth ass, moving my touch up his back to his head. I stroked his hair, running my fingers through it, and then grabbing it, pulling his head back a little. I loosened my grip, gently returning his head to the pillow. I crawled onto the bed and positioned myself on top of him. My cock was resting against his ass, getting harder by the second as it instinctively found its place between his cheeks. My hairy torso rested against his smooth back, and my face rubbed against the back of his neck.

Brett moaned, and then said, "I've been waiting for this."

"So have I," I said.

I repositioned myself at his side and turned him halfway over so he was facing me. I took him into my arms and pulled him as close as I could. His body seemed totally relaxed, and our lips met in a passionate kiss. It had only been 11 days since the last time I saw him, but it seemed longer than that. I knew these past few days had been stressful for him, and he wanted to forget about the end of his term and relax. I was more than willing to help, but I wanted to make sure Brett was doing OK.

"How did things go this week?" I asked.

"Good," he said. "I spent the weekend preparing for everything, and then it was over, just like that."

"Yeah, I remember that feeling," I said. "I spent three days working on comprehensive assignments after I finished my PhD coursework and didn't want to do anything else for days after."

"I'm amazed you can remember back that far," he said. Then he reached between us and grabbed my cock as we kissed. Looking into his beautiful eyes as I kissed him made the connection even stronger. I had always closed my eyes when my wife and I kissed, but I left them open when I kissed Brett. I did the same with Justin. And they both kept theirs open, too. With all the things I loved...that fucking word. With all the things I LIKED about Brett, I think the way we looked into each other's eyes when we would get lost in the passion was what I liked the most.

As I gazed deeper into his eyes, his grip on my cock grew more sensual and teasing. He was stoned, and I felt like I was a part of his buzz.

"Be careful," I warned him. "I haven't cum since last Thursday."

"No shit?" he asked as he stroked it some more.

"No shit," I whispered back.

Without saying a word, he released my cock and shifted himself so that his face was in my crotch. When he wrapped his lips around my cock, it went from semi-erect to rock hard, rhythmically pulsating to strongly throbbing. I eased over to the left so I was flat on my back, holding his head on my cock with my right hand so my cock wouldn't lose the sensation of his worshiping mouth. He kept sucking, and my hand continued to stroke his hair. One of the wonderful things about having Brett in this position was being able to admire his muscular back and that smooth ass. My hand moved from his head to his shoulders and then down the side of his torso, gently touching him as his mouth continued to massage my cock. I felt my cock getting harder and harder. I was on the edge of ecstasy, not wanting it to stop but wanting my cock to explode.

"You're getting me close, Brett," I purred.

He stopped sucking me and said, "Good." I expected him to return to sucking, but, instead, he moved his face to mine and kissed me.

"Stay here," he said. "I'll be right back."

He disappeared briefly and came back with a condom and a bottle of lube. I watched as he ripped the side off the wrapper and pulled out the condom. He moved closer and positioned the condom on the tip of my cock and slowly rolled it down over the shaft. I couldn't remember the last time I had a condom on my cock, but it sure as hell couldn't have felt as good as it did now.

Brett then poured a generous amount of lube in his hand and softly stroked my covered cock. Then he stroked his cock a little before rubbing the rest into his ass crack. He looked at me as he did this. I was completely lost in the moment. The first time he sucked me, the first time I sucked him, as well as him fucking me...these were all spontaneous acts. Fucking him was something I realized I wanted the last time I saw him, and it was about to happen.

"I know you have wanted to do this, Matt. I want you to lie back and enjoy as my hole milks that load out of you."

It was as if our minds were on the same wavelength. This would be something I would remember a long time, and I wanted it to be a visual memory as well as a sensory one. Brett crawled on top of me and rubbed his ass against my cock, occasionally lifting his ass slightly so the tip of my cock teased his hole. Then he leaned over and kissed me.

"I want to feel you inside me, daddy," Brett whispered as his mouth gently touched my ear.

"I want to be inside you, more than anything else," I said as my hands savored his flesh.

Brett raised up slightly, reached behind himself, used his hand to place the tip of my cock against his hole, and then eased himself down. I could feel my cock under the weight of his body, being pressed down before he raised up a little and started over. This time, I could feel the tip of my condom-covered cock find its way into his hole. Just a little bit, but we both shuddered. In addition, our eyes had met and would not let go of each other.

"Don't hold back, Matt," he said, "Just enjoy."

Brett moved up and down on the head of my cock. My hands gently moved up and down his muscular thighs, and I looked into his eyes. Each time he moved his body down, I felt my cock get deeper and deeper into his hole. I wasn't really sure I was going deeper, but it felt like it. His head leaned back, breaking the eye contact we had maintained for so long. I could see his face begin to contort. Somehow he was even more handsome like this. Seeing this beautiful, intelligent young man, and feeling my cock go further inside of him, made me wonder if this was really happening. It felt nothing like fucking my wife. This was different. It made me feel closer to him than I had felt during our previous times together. I wanted to take him in my arms and feel our bodies come together as one, but I didn't want him to move from where he was.

The more he lowered himself onto my cock, the more intense the sensation got. It felt like his ass was squeezing my cock. I wondered if he had felt a similar sensation when he fucked me. I looked at his face as he moved up and down. His expression was one I had never seen on another man. It was an expression of contentment, and seeing that expression on him as his hole tightened around my cock was getting me very close. Without even realizing I was about to, I moaned. It was a deep guttural moan.

Brett briefly stopped his movements as my cock was planted deep inside me. "Yeah daddy," he said, "You like how that feels, don't you?" Then he started rubbing my chest, teasing my already hard nipples.

I just looked at him and moaned. He knew I liked it. I wondered if he could tell how close to the edge he had me, the pure ecstasy I was experiencing every time he moved on my cock, every time his hole tightened around it. And then he started jacking his cock. The more he jacked himself, the more I could feel his hole grip my cock. My cock was feeling the pressure of his hole and the warmth of being inside him.

My hands moved up his thighs to his hips, and Brett started moving up and down on my cock again. He continued to jack his cock, and I felt my hips involuntarily thrusting up slightly. As his body moved up or down, my hips would follow. It was as if our bodies were connected, physically and spiritually. By now his cock was rock hard. I could feel it rub against my belly when he would let it go.

Eventually, I grabbed his cock and started jacking it, first slowly and then more rapidly. I could feel what my jacking was doing to his cock, what that was doing to his hole, and what his hole was doing to my cock. I could also feel him tightening around my cock, not just his hole, but farther inside. I felt myself losing control. My cock started throbbing frantically, and Brett's hole tightened as he moved it slightly up and down on me.

I stopped jacking his cock because the intensity of the moment was overwhelming. I was looking up at him, and my six-day load was ready to explode from my balls through my cock. He looked down at me and smiled. It was as if he knew that would be that catalyst that sent me over the edge. My cock exploded, and I groaned loudly. The groan was almost like that of an animal, or a person having a seizure, and my hips thrust up abruptly, going deeper inside him than I had been. He reacted with a sudden shout of "Fuck!" and his cock shot its load. Feeling his load hit my chin and splatter over my torso was a surprise because I had stopped jacking him and he wasn't jacking himself. He seemed surprised too. My cock throbbed inside of him as the last couple of spurts from my cock flooded the condom. His cock throbbed as he jacked the last couple of spurts from his cock.

We were both totally drained, but our cocks were still faintly pulsating. I could not have moved from the spot if I wanted to. Brett's body relaxed itself and he leaned over and kissed me while my cock was still inside him. Gradually, he pulled himself off my cock, positioned himself beside me, and took the condom off my cock. He held up the condom and inspected it.

"This doesn't look like a six-day load to me," he said.

The way the condom swung back and forth as he dangled it said otherwise.

"Then maybe you have some more work to do," I said as I pulled him close to me and we cuddled in the aftermath of our passion.
Wow, fabulous, think I could just feel nearly all that from Matt first lying on top of him with his cock up against his crack to the hands free orgasam at the end, looking forward to how they do the second cumming :)

Reactions: matt60606
U

Uctopper

I don’t think he’s burning out. He may just be concerned that his many fans won’t like the direction his story needs to go. I for one appreciate his hard work and great talent regardless of what happens to the characters. If you agree, please like this post.
Thanks everyone!

Reactions: matt60606

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don’t think he’s burning out. He may just be concerned that his many fans won’t like the direction his story needs to go. I for one appreciate his hard work and great talent regardless of what happens to the characters. If you agree, please like this post.
I almost have Part 40 (damn, Part 40?) ready to go. I want to apologize for taking so long. It's not because of burn out or anything like that. It's mostly because work has been crazy for the past month or so, but what @Uctopper mentioned is also part of it. I want to stay true to Matt, Brett, and Justin and take this in a direction that is somewhat believable. I know this is a fictitious story, but I want it to be believable enough that anyone who reads it wants to believe it could happen to them. To take Part 40 as an example, I have rewritten passages of it over the past few days. I really enjoy reading everyone's feedback, and I hope all of you will like it when it is ready.

Jonas Reiss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I almost have Part 40 (damn, Part 40?) ready to go. I want to apologize for taking so long. It's not because of burn out or anything like that. It's mostly because work has been crazy for the past month or so, but what @Uctopper mentioned is also part of it. I want to stay true to Matt, Brett, and Justin and take this in a direction that is somewhat believable. I know this is a fictitious story, but I want it to be believable enough that anyone who reads it wants to believe it could happen to them. To take Part 40 as an example, I have rewritten passages of it over the past few days. I really enjoy reading everyone's feedback, and I hope all of you will like it when it is ready.
I bet you got a hard on while writing each EPs. Have you taken any picture? It'd be so hot if you post it after the series ends. I kinda imagine you as Matt. Haha

wassupwitu

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Cantcwait

U

Uctopper

You’re our hero!

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I bet you got a hard on while writing each EPs. Have you taken any picture? It'd be so hot if you post it after the series ends. I kinda imagine you as Matt. Haha
It is fun to write this, and I do put myself in Matt’s place when I write. There are parts of Matt that are me, parts that aren’t, and parts I wish I were...especially having sex with two hot 20-something studs.

As for pictures, I don’t want to ruin anyone’s fantasies! :emoji_grinning::emoji_wink:

U

Uctopper

It is fun to write this, and I do put myself in Matt’s place when I write. There are parts of Matt that are me, parts that aren’t, and parts I wish I were...especially having sex with two hot 20-something studs.

As for pictures, I don’t want to ruin anyone’s fantasies! :emoji_grinning::emoji_wink:
Good answer, but please know we love you no matter what you look like.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 40 - Justin (and Brett)

"Why haven't you fallen asleep yet?" Brett asked in a playful way.

My body was spent, but my brain was spinning, still not completely able to comprehend everything that just happened.

"Very funny," I said. "Maybe you don't know me as well as you think you do."

"Oh, I'm not complaining," he said, "but I like watching you sleep. You're so cute when you're sleeping."

I pulled his face to mine and kissed him. "I'm too revved up to sleep," I said.

"I guess that means you enjoyed it?" Brett asked.

I chuckled and said, "Do you have to ask?"

Brett laughed in response, "No," he said, "I don't, but it would be nice to hear you say you did."

"I did," I said, "But I don't have words for it. It was unlike anything else I have ever experienced...anything I thought I would ever experience."

"Good," he said. "That's what I wanted to hear. I knew it was your first time fucking a man, and I wanted it to be special for you."

"Aww," I said, as I caressed his face and looked into his eyes. "It was, Brett."

We kissed again. In my past encounters with Brett, we did things I never imagined I would have an opportunity to explore. But there was something about the intimacy of being inside him, feeling him massage my cock with his ass, and having an explosive orgasm that we shared that made me feel closer to him than I ever anticipated I would.

"I didn't want it to end, but the pressure from that load was killing me," I said.

"I could feel your energy when you lay down on top of me," he said. "It reminded me of the night we met, the way I could sense your energy the second I put my hands on you. When you told me it had been six days since you came, that explained a lot. I knew you would have an explosive orgasm when you came, but I wasn't prepared for, you know, what happened to me."

"What?" I asked. "You mean when you came while I was inside you?"

"Yeah," he said, "I was close, and I was planning to get myself off when you came, but then...." He motioned his hands in the air. I knew what he was referring to: My cock exploding as it forged deeper into him and the reaction it triggered within him.

"So you had never cum spontaneously like that?" I asked,

"No," Brett said, and then he emphasized it, "Hell no, never!"

"Well, I'm flattered that my cock was able to make it happen," I said.

"Part of it might be that I hadn't been fucked since," Brett paused, and then continued, "I guess sometime last year."

"Really?" I replied.

"Yeah," Brett said. "I started playing with my ass last night, getting it ready for you. I didn't want to be so tight that a newbie like you wouldn't know how to get in."

I took the bait.

"I guess that explains why my cock slipped right in," I said.

Before he could say anything in response, I continued: "And once I got in there, I didn't want to leave."

"Imagine how good it would have felt without the condom," Brett said, in a tantalizing way.

The thought had crossed my mind, but it was a chance I couldn't take.

"I'm sure," I said, "But I...."

Brett cut me off, "I know, and I won't pressure you," he said. "Maybe someday you'll be, we'll be comfortable doing that."

He was talking about someday. I wondered what he considered "someday." Next month? A few months from now? Next year? Would we still be in each other's lives then?

Before I could ponder this question much more, Brett stroked my beard.

"But," he said, "I am perfectly happy taking your cock any way you want to give it to me."

I smiled at him, "Don't count on me always having a six-day load worked up."

"Actually," he said, "I am. It's going to be a requirement. If you want to fuck me, you have to abstain for six days...no jacking off, no sex with your wife, no sex with your boy toy Justin."

"OK smart ass," I replied. "That won't be as difficult as you think. My wife hasn't been in the mood in months, and Justin won't be back for months."

Brett smiled back at me.

"Besides," I said, "If that's the rule for me fucking you, I guess I won't be able to see you again until...hmm, next Tuesday?"

"Oh, you can see me again before then," he said. "You just can't cum."

I called his bluff. "Then I guess you won't get to enjoy daddy's cum. I know how much you love to make daddy cum."

Brett looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes, and I felt that connection between us again.

"It was more than my six day load that made me have that explosive orgasm," I said. "It was everything about it, but mostly because it was you."

I softly stroked his hair as we maintained the eye contact.

"Seeing the smile on your face took me over the edge," I said. "It said more than any words could have."

There were no words that could express the way I felt at the moment. Our lips met again, and we kissed passionately. I could feel the energy building between us again, and I reached for his cock. I could feel it throbbing. Oh to be young again, but having this sexy 24-year-old next to me was better than anything I ever experienced when I was young. I was overwhelmed with the need to suck his cock, so I shifted myself around on the bed and took it into my mouth. As soon as I did, I heard him moan and felt his hands on my torso, rubbing my chest and massaging my belly.

I was obsessed with the idea of getting him off again, even though it had been no more than 20 minutes since he shot his load while I was inside him. His previous orgasm was so recent that I could still taste the traces of cum on the head of his cock. This was the first time sucking him had given me a feeling of power. I could tell what my mouth was doing to him. It was as if he was submitting to my mouth on his cock, excited about how it would feel to have my mouth bring him to orgasm after my cock had done the same thing earlier.

Brett said very little as I sucked him, and the harder his cock got, the more excited I got. I could feel his skin rubbing against mine as my head bobbed up and down on his cock. As I ran my hands across his ass and down the back of his thighs, I was slightly puzzled because his normally silky skin felt rough. Then I realized what I was feeling was goose bumps on his skin. This made me even more enthusiastic. I wasn't going to stop until I made him cum again.

I flipped him over so he was on his back, and my mouth didn't miss a beat. I was now hunched over him, one hand between his legs and the other one teasing his nipples. I was determined to get my reward, and when I heard him softly mutter my name, "Matt, Matt, Matt," I could tell he was getting close. I slowed my rhythm slightly as I felt his hand rub the side of my thigh and caress my ass.

Brett relaxed slightly, and that's when I went in for the kill. I buried my face in his crotch with his cock deep in my throat. I tightened my throat muscles, as if I were swallowing so I could massage his cock. I did this frantically because I was unable to breathe, and I wanted to make him cum before I had to stop for a breath. And then, it happened. His cock hardened, and I heard him moan. It was a moan that almost turned into a roar as he grabbed my hand and clutched it as he came again. Because his cock was in my throat, I could not tell how much of a load he shot, but the orgasm itself was forceful. Before he finished, my head jerked off his cock as I gasped for a breath. Simultaneously, we reacted by reaching for each other and pulling our mouths to each other's. I was still gasping for air, and he was still shaking from the jolt that had shot through his body, but we managed to create the most incredible kiss I had ever felt.

And then, as quickly as it started, our bodies relaxed and settled against each other. We lay there together, just kissing and looking into each other's eyes, until he drifted off to sleep. I would get to watch him sleep this time.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 41 - Justin (and Brett)

Over the next couple of weeks, I had to work on my application for tenure as well as the outline for the story I would be writing at the lake. In addition, I had work to do around the house. This was also a rare opportunity to spend time during the day with Noah...just the two of us. He and I usually didn't have too many chances to spend time together because someone else was almost always with us...his mom, his brother, or both.

Noah was not a quiet kid, but it was not easy for him to get a word in edgewise when the whole family was together. With us being able to have some "Noah and dad time," we could have those conversations that I thought a father and son should be able to have. We talked about what he was looking forward to most out of the first semester of college, what he was going to miss about high school, what his friends were doing, how things were going in the world, his dreams, and movies.

I had no doubt that Noah would make friends at college, even though he would not be living on campus the first year. But he was not the social butterfly his brother Dalton was. While Dalton could instantly make friends with anyone he just met, Noah preferred to get to know people and develop a close group of friends. I knew that getting involved in organizations on campus and spending as much non-classroom time there instead of at home would be important for him.

During the past weeks, I had spent so much time with Brett or Justin, or thinking about Justin or Brett, that I felt like I had not been involved enough in Noah's last few weeks of high school. Maybe that was the way he wanted it...spending time with his friends without mom and dad interfering. Nothing that Noah said or did suggested that he wished I had spent more time with him. I guess I was hypersensitive, considering how preoccupied I had been with my own life lately. One thing that had not changed was that my wife and sons were the most important thing to me. If I were forced to give up Brett and Justin to keep my family, I would.

Still, Brett and Justin stayed on my mind. I kept in touch with Justin as much as I could, and I did get to see Brett three more times during his break between terms. After his term started again, it would be difficult to see him, and I would be gone with my family for a few weeks. I wanted the time we were able to spend together to be fun, and it was. The sexual chemistry between us seemed to grow stronger each time I saw him. As excited as I would be on my way to his apartment, my excitement would always increase the second I saw his face, felt his skin, or experienced his touch.

I felt badly that our time was always spent in his apartment. I appreciated that he was conscious about my need to be discreet, but it didn't seem fair to him for our times together to be these secretive trysts. Sure, he was a fuck buddy, but he was also a friend. The last time Brett and I would see each other during his break was the Thursday before his term started again. I suggested I get coffee that morning and we could sit in the park a bit before going to his apartment. He agreed.

The morning was warm and sunny. I arrived at the shop and ordered our coffees. The morning rush had passed, so there were only a couple of other people there. Before the barista finished the coffees, I received a text from Brett telling me that he had found a bench in the sun, and I replied that I would see him in a couple of minutes. Soon after, the coffees were ready and I headed to the park.

As I turned the corner to the park, I saw Brett sitting on a distant bench. I could see that he was shirtless and wearing a pair of boardshorts and sunglasses, taking in the morning sun. Yeah, if I had a body like his, I would probably spend as much time shirtless in the sun as I could, too. As I approached, he spoke:

"I know that's you because I can smell the coffee," he said.

As I sat down next to him, I said, "Maybe it's not me. Maybe it's some pervert who wants to kidnap you and hold you in his dungeon."

"I should be so lucky!" he said as he took off his sunglasses and reached for the cup I was handing to him.

I loved seeing Brett's eyes in the daylight. I could tell by his tan that he had been spending some of his break time sunning himself in the park or at the pool.

"I can't remember the last time I saw you wearing a shirt," I said as I sat down next to him. "I think it was over there, about a month ago," I said, motioning to the tree where he and I had read Justin's short story.

"Is that a problem?" he asked. "Would you rather I wear a shirt," he said as he coyly ran his hand across his chest with his left hand and then took a sip of coffee from the cup he held in his right hand.

"Oh no," I said. "It's not a problem at all, and I prefer you like this." Then I continued, "In fact, I was just thinking how I would be shirtless too if I were a hot young stud like you."

"You don't have to be young to enjoy sitting shirtless in the sun," Brett said. "Why don't you take off your shirt and find out just how much fun it is?" He reached over and tugged slightly at my t-shirt as he said this.

I was taken aback by his suggestion, and then said, "Nah, my days of walking around shirtless in parks are long gone."

"There's no reason for that, Matt," Brett said. "I've seen you naked and like the way you look." He tugged at my shirt again, this time a little more forcefully. "Please, take it off. For me...daddy?"

Brett knew I wouldn't be able to say no. I put my coffee on the ground next to the bench, stood up, and took off my shirt and put it on the back of the bench. The sun did feel good on my bare shoulders and chest. I hoped no one in the nearly empty park would be blinded by the light reflecting on my pale torso, and instinctively sucked in my belly before I sat down again.

"See," Brett said. "Isn't that better?" I nodded. Then Brett continued, "And it looks better too. Now you don't look like some old pervert who might kidnap me and take me to his dungeon." His voice got lower, even though no one was within distance of hearing our conversation anyway, "You look like someone who's going to take me back to my apartment and fuck me."

"I would rather do that than take you to a dungeon," I said.

"Oh, I think the dungeon would be fun, too," Brett replied. "But we can do that some other time." He took another sip from his coffee.

Our conversation turned to less provocative topics...what his upcoming term would be like, what he had done during the break, my time at the lake, and how we would miss seeing each other.

"This is nice, isn't it?" he asked, "Just sitting here talking about stuff."

"Yes," I said. "I'm glad we met out here first."

The sun was getting warmer, and I could feel myself sweating a little. Brett was sweating too, and seeing his chest glisten in the sun made him look even more sexy.

I took out my phone and said, "Don't move," as I took a picture of him. It was a bit unexpected.

"Why did you do that?" he asked.

"Because I want more than just a mental image of this until I see you again," I said as I showed him the picture.

Brett smiled, took out his phone, and took a picture of me before I could react.

"I'll capture the moment, too," he said. "Now, why don't we go to my apartment and cool off a bit."

We stood up. He moved closer to me and said, "Before we get really sweaty." Then he took my shirt out of my hand and said, "You're not putting this back on again for a while."

My heart pounded during the walk to his apartment. I could feel that familiar energy that I always felt when I was with him, and I could feel his sexual energy too. I couldn't wait to hold him, feel him, and taste him.