Justin - A University Professor's Crush On His Student

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 50 - Justin (and Brett)

Justin and I enjoyed the solitude a little longer, but the silence was interrupted intermittently by the noises from our stomachs. They reminded us we had barely eaten anything, and it was almost 2 p.m. Justin put his shirt back on and put the blanket in the bag.

"Thank you for bringing me here," I said as we shared a final embrace and kiss before leaving.

"I've dreamed of sharing this spot and being alone with you here," Justin said.

"I hope to come back with you again sometime," I said as we walked across the boulders toward the trees.

"I'd love that, Matt," he said. "I'll make sure you do."

We barely spoke as we focused on getting down the hill to the trail without falling. Once we reached the trail, Justin told me that there was a barbecue place nearby that he and his parents visited when he was younger. He said we could have lunch there if it was still open. He described how he loved to watch his father go through a rack of ribs and that the guy who ran the place reminded him of Chef from South Park.

"Your parents let you watch that when you were young?" I asked.

"Yeah," he laughed. "They thought it was a kid's cartoon. How about Dalton and Noah?"

"Not until they were a little older," I said.

As we reached the parking lot, Justin looked at me and said, "I guess you're not as cool as I thought you were, Matt."

His smile told me he was kidding. As we got into the truck, I said, "Hey, I'm cool. I watched South Park."

"Nah," he said as he settled in behind the steering wheel. "I don't believe you. Prove it!"

"Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, Kyle Broflovski, 'Oh my God; they killed Kenny. You bastards!'" I said with a smirk. "ShalI I go on?"

"No!" he said with a laugh that made me insanely happy. "You're cool. You're cool!"

"And don't you forget it," I said as I rubbed his leg while he started the truck.

"Speaking of Kyle," I said, "did you see him again?"

"Yeah," he replied as he pulled out of the parking lot. "Almost every evening for a couple of weeks, but he went back to Pittsburgh just before Thanksgiving."

"Did you keep in touch?" I asked.

Justin nodded and said, "For a few weeks. We lost contact after Christmas. I emailed him a few times after but never got a reply."

"I'm sorry, Justin," I said.

"It's OK," he said. "It just made me feel...I don't know."

It was easy to forget Justin was only 22 years old, barely older than my own sons. I recalled Dalton had a painful breakup with his girlfriend while he was in high school. Thankfully Noah had not endured that pain yet. It was part of being in a relationship, whether it was a casual one of a few weeks or a serious one of many years. This was obviously something Justin had never discussed with his dad or anyone else, and it was still painful for him.

"I hope you never feel like that again," I said. "And if you ever want to talk about it, let me know."

Justin smiled at me as he slowed the truck to a stop. He turned onto the highway again, but in the other direction. A couple of minutes later, I could smell meat barbecuing, and soon we were turning into a dirt parking lot in front of what looked like a ranch house. The aroma coming from the place was like a siren's song, pulling us inside, except the only danger here was overeating.

A big man with an even bigger voice greeted us. He was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt covered by a stained white apron.

"Hello gentlemen! My maître d has the afternoon off, but I saved my best table for you," he boomed as he motioned us to a table near the window-unit air conditioner. Then he pointed to a chalkboard that had the menu scrawled on it and said, "My waiter is off too so just tell me what you want when you decide."

"Thank you, sir," Justin said, "I already know what I want: a rack of ribs, double mac and cheese, and a coke."

"Thank you, young man," he said before turning to me, "and how about you?"

Justin interrupted, "He'll have the same."

My eyes must have bugged out of my head as I looked at Justin and the pitmaster repeated our orders and told us it would be ready soon.

After he walked away, I looked at Justin and asked, "Are you trying to make me have a heart attack?"

Justin laughed and said, "I want to make sure you have plenty of energy for later." His smile was somewhere between cute and sexy.

"I wish today would last forever," Justin said as he gave me a look I knew I would never forget.

Before we could get too lost in the moment, our host placed two cans of Coke on our table and told us he would have our food in a couple of minutes as he walked away.

My eyes followed him back through the cafe doors before I turned to Justin and said, "He does kind of remind me of Chef."

"See! I told you," Justin said with a satisfied smile.

I smiled back at him and then heard the footsteps again. Our food was on the way: metal trays covered with slabs of ribs accompanied by slices of white bread and containers of macaroni and cheese. Our host told us to yell if we needed anything before dashing away.

We thanked him and dug into our food. I started with the macaroni and cheese, and Justin attacked the ribs. I watched the way he took each rib by an end and pulled it toward him while he used a knife to separate it from the meat. Then he stacked each bone at the edge of the tray.

"Is that the way your dad eats ribs?" I asked.

Justin looked at me, his tray, and then me again before asking, "Is there any other way?" followed by, "Why do you ask?"

"Just curious," I said, before going into dad-mode. "Sometimes one of my sons does something the way I do it, and I know how it makes me feel to see a little bit of me in them. Happy, proud. I'm sure your dad feels that way whenever he sees you do things the way he does."

Justin smiled and continued pulling out bones as he asked, "But is there another way," he hesitated as he pulled out another bone and put it in his mouth and playfully sucked it, "to eat ribs."

I looked at his beautiful lips touch the bone. "Umm, no," I said, "not that I can think of at the moment."

"Good," he said as he speared a chunk of meat on his fork, "Now, eat your ribs so we can get dessert."

I took a bite of the tender rib meat and it was exceptional. I wanted to savor this meal, just like I wanted to savor Justin's hot young body afterward. He tore through his meal more quickly and finished his slab while I was still around the halfway point of mine.

"There's no way I'm going to finish this," I said as I pointed to my tray. "Help yourself."

"You sure?" Justin asked.

"Yeah," I said as he grabbed a piece from my tray.

We eventually finished all the food and were ready for the check. When our host returned, he brought the check along with two containers. He said we couldn't leave without a sample of his bread pudding, which he proclaimed to be the best anywhere. We gobbled it down, paid, and thanked our host for his hospitality. He told us to come to see him again.

"You know," I said as we walked to the truck, "your way...your dad's way of eating ribs makes a lot of sense."

"I know that," Justin said. "What convinced you?"

"We're not covered with sauce like we would have been if we had picked them up and eaten them with our hands," I said.

As we got in the truck, Justin gave me a satisfied smile and said, "Glad I could teach you something for a change."

I smiled back and asked, "What do you have planned now?"

"I thought maybe we could go back to your room," he said.

"I can't think of anyplace else I would rather be," I said.

Justin started the truck and pulled back onto the highway. I was so full from our feast that I was having a difficult time staying awake. Justin was yawning too.

"We should probably take a nap as soon as we get back," I said.

"As long as we're naked in bed, I'll be happy," Justin said as he reached over and took my hand in his.

The fact that any of this was happening was still something I had difficulty grasping. I stared out the passenger's window, watching the trees fly by, and my mind was wandering between this moment and the years I had longed for Justin.

He must have noticed my mind had gone elsewhere. I felt him clench my hand more firmly.

"Hey," Justin said, "what are you thinking about?"

I took a deep breath and turned to Justin and said, "How much I enjoy being with you."

He loosened his grip slightly.

"There are so many reasons this shouldn't be happening," I said, "But it is, and it feels right."

Justin gave me a reassuring glance and nodded. We had reentered the city limits, and I could feel myself getting excited to be alone with Justin again. I could sense his anticipation as well. We pulled into the hotel parking lot and went up to my room, barely saying a word except to respond to the greeting from the front-desk clerk.

We embraced as soon as we walked into the room and then walked over to the bed. I pulled off his shirt so I could see him in the tank top again, and my hands caressed his face, shoulders, chest, and back. As much as I loved feeling his body through the tank top, I hungered for his flesh. I yanked the tight fitting tank over his head. I took his face into my hands and kissed him. As we shared the kiss, Justin was pulling my shirt up to expose my torso. I raised my arms and our kiss was interrupted only by him pulling my shirt over my head.

After another embrace and deep kiss, I turned Justin around and pulled down his shorts and then his briefs, taking them all the way down to the floor as I knelt. As I did, I allowed my bearded cheek to rub against his bare ass. He kicked off his shoes and stood there totally naked. His body language told me he was ready for more than just a nap, and so was I. I remained on my knees and buried my face into his ass. My hands reached around to his front; one lightly teased his balls while the other one gently caressed his already-erect cock. I could tell he wanted me to take him, but I wanted to make sure. I stopped playing with his genitalia and positioned my hands on his hips. I slowly stood up, rubbing my face against Justin's back until I was standing. I kissed his ear and lightly blew into it.

"Are you sure you want this?" I whispered into his ear as my hands massaged his furry pecs.

Justin turned around and looked me in the eyes, "I've never been more sure of anything in my life, Matt."

I was completely lost in his eyes and his words, and I felt his hands unbuttoning my shorts and then unzipping them. As they fell to the floor, his thumbs worked themselves into the waistband of my boxer briefs and pulled them down. My cock was throbbing with desire for him. I looked down at Justin, naked and on his knees with his hard cock parallel to the floor. His eyes were hungry. It was a perfect view that got even more perfect when he took my cock into his mouth. I reached down and took his face into my hands, and my touch seemed to make him suck more eagerly.

My grip on his head tightened, and I started thrusting my cock into his mouth, deeper with each thrust until I was pushing against the back of his throat. I was so lost in the passion of fucking his throat that it didn't occur to me that it might be uncomfortable for him until he gagged.

"I'm sorry, Justin!" I yelled as he coughed violently for a bit, but he was determined.

Justin grabbed me by the hips and sat me on the bed while he positioned himself between my legs. My thighs were pressed against the sides of his torso while his arms held my legs against him. He buried his face in my belly while his chin rubbed against the top of my cock.

"You're driving me crazy, Justin," I said as I held his face into my midsection.

Justin slowly raised his head and looked up at me. "Make love to me, Matt," he said.

The way he looked at me made me feel everything he was feeling. I could feel his need to have me inside him, and it was as strong as my need to be inside him.

"I want this to be even more special for you than I know it will be for me, Justin," I said as I pulled his face up to mine and kissed him. As much as I wanted to savor this moment, I also wanted to be inside him, to feel his tight hole squeeze my cock.

I raised Justin onto the bed and positioned him so he was on his back with his feet on the floor. I stood between Justin's legs and looked down at him. lying with his arms over his head. I placed my hands on his wrists and kissed him before standing again and lifting his legs and rocking his body back onto the bed. I pushed his knees into his chest, similar to the way he had done with me during my ab exercises. I got on my knees and plunged my tongue against his exposed hole. I could feel his body react, tensing at first and then slowly relaxing as my tongue played with his hole.

I wanted Justin's hole to be totally relaxed before I even began to rub my cock against it. Occasionally I would jack his cock while I ate his ass. Each time I did, he would moan softly. It was a sound I never imagined I would hear him make, almost like a sound of surrender. Hearing it was like an invitation, and it made me feel even more aggressive. My tongue's force against his hole increased, and his hole's resistance decreased.

Justin no longer had any control over his body or his motions. I enjoyed having this power over him, and I sensed he enjoyed giving it to me. I spread his hole apart with my thumbs and plunged my tongue deeper and deeper, looking at it between each thrust. It was beautiful, and it was mine. As my thumbs kept it spread apart, my forefingers teased his hole. One would occasionally penetrate his hole, then the other, and eventually both at the same time.

One forefinger then pushed into his hole, going deeper and deeper with little resistance. Each time I massaged his prostate, he would softly way, "Oh Matt." I wanted my cock to be in there. I stood up again, looking down at Justin. I leaned over and kissed him and then put my lips to his ear.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Justin."

I raised my head to look into his eyes. I needed to see them as he told me what he wanted.

"I want you to make love to me, Matt," he said.

I kissed him and said, "Stop me if I do anything that hurts or makes you uncomfortable."

"I'm not going to stop you, Matt," he said. "I need you to fuck me."

Hearing this took my passion to an even higher level. I spat in my hand and jacked my cock and then rubbed my wet thumb against his hole and penetrated it as I looked into his eyes. On the outside, he was the same sweet, tough, intelligent Justin I had always known, and that made seeing him so vulnerable even more exciting for me.

I put my hands under his thighs and rolled him back onto the bed again. As I did, my hard cock sought out his hole and rubbed against it. I was lost in the excitement of my cock teasing Justin's sweet hole, and I was lost in the connection with Justin. This was like a dream, and it became even more otherworldly as the head of my cock slowly made its way inside his hole. His level of relaxation signalled that he had given himself over to the moment as well.

I could tell when my head fully penetrated him; his hole clenched around the end of the shaft. We both reacted immediately: me with a grunt and Justin with a moan. I wanted to hear that moan again. My cock gently retreated slightly, triggering another moan, and almost instantly moved back in, causing him to moan again. I eased my cock deeper and deeper. The feeling was indescribable. It wasn't just the physical feeling, which by itself was overwhelming. The emotional feeling of being inside him, of possibly giving him a sensation he had never experienced, made me want more. But I didn't want to do too much too soon.

But that all changed when I heard him say, "Fuck me boss. Harder."

Hearing him call me boss unleashed any inhibitions I had, any concerns I had about hurting him. I thrust my cock in deeper, and his moans grew louder. They only made me even more uninhibited. Before I knew what was happening, I was balls deep and Justin was shaking. I recognized that as my reaction when Brett fucked me. This really was his first time to have a man inside him, and I wanted to explore every way of being inside him I could.

As his moans dissolved into whimpers, I slowed down and eventually pulled out. I grabbed him by his hips and flipped him onto all fours with his ass in the air. I spat on his hole and then into my hand. I jacked my cock some more and used the head to rub my spit into his hole before plunging in again. The only sounds were Justin's moans, the squishes of my cock every time it thrust deeper into his hole, and the bed squeaking. As I got deeper, I could also hear the sound of my groin slapping against Justin's glutes. I grabbed him by the shoulders and pounded him as he jacked his cock.

"I think I am close, Matt!" he yelled.

I knew that was his prostate giving him false messages. My cock would be able to tell when he was close, and it kept pounding his hole. I collapsed on top of him while I was inside him, and I moved around so we were on our sides, him facing away from me. My thrusts were more controlled and not as powerful, but the angle of my cock in his hole created even more pressure on his prostate. This was the perfect position, except for one thing. I wanted to see those beautiful brown eyes.

I pulled out of him one more time and put him on his back. Before I penetrated him again, I leaned over and kissed him.

"Are you doing OK?" I asked.

"Yeah Matt," he said, "Incredible."

I knew where I wanted to shoot my load, but I didn't want to do anything that might make him uncomfortable or that we both might regret later. I figured it was safer to ask.

"Where do you want me to shoot?" I asked.

"Inside me," he said without hesitating.

The words echoed in my head. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"Absolutely," he said.

I kissed him again before I positioned myself between his legs. I spat into my hand and jacked my already rigid cock before fingering Justin's hole a little to get it ready. I raised his hips slightly and moved my cock to his hole while his muscular thighs wrapped around me. There was no resistance; his hole welcomed my cock. The expression on his face told me how much he wanted my load inside him, and that alone was almost enough to make me explode. His cock was throbbing, and my cock could feel his hole tightening. I was planted deeply inside him, and I softly stroked his cock. He looked completely helpless, but he also looked content.

I felt myself getting closer to cumming, so I started thrusting in and out of Justin. All of the thoughts I had had of him over the years came back to me, and my passion took over. I placed my hands on his chest as my thrusting became faster and harder. Justin grunted with every thrust, but we maintained eye contact. I was at the edge, but I wanted him to cum too. I kept my left hand on his chest while my right hand jacked his cock. I could feel his hole tighten as his cock got harder, and I could see his face begin to contort. He was close too. His body's trembling became a shake, and his cock was rigid. His hole clenched, and I could feel myself getting close to shooting. I looked into Justin's eyes and furiously jacked his cock and then felt his hole clench to its tightest. That's when Justin grunted like a wounded beast, I shot my load deep inside him, and his cock exploded in my hand. His moans continued until our eyes met, and he reached up and pulled my face to his and kissed me.

My body was spent, but my mind was racing. We were kissing, our bodies were pressed together, and I was still inside him.

The moment was perfect.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Patiently waiting for more
Everyone addicted to this thread feels the same way. Rest assured, when the author has a long dry spell, he always delivers stories that are worth the wait. It will knock your socks off I promise. Maybe even your undies as you prepare to enjoy his words fully. Knowhatimean?
Thanks all. The last few weeks have been brutally busy, and I was unsatisfied with a direction things in the latest installment were going, so I am rewriting it. I will do my best to make sure the next installment is worth the wait.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 51 - Justin (and Brett)

The perfect moment was interrupted by my ringing phone. I didn't answer. Instead, I kept looking into Justin's eyes.

"Aren't you going to get that?" he asked.

I shook my head slowly and said, "I don't want to move. I want to stay here with you a little longer," before kissing him again.

Justin moaned slightly and put his arms around me. My cock was still sensitive, and the sensation of it softening and retreating from Justin's tight hole made me shake slightly. I felt Justin shiver as well.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "I can't believe that just happened."

"Me either," I said. Then I followed up on my hunch, "This was your first time, wasn't it?"

Justin nodded and then asked, "How could you tell?"

I smiled at him. "Your tight hole was a clue," I said. "But the way your body reacted when I first penetrated you and the way I can still feel you trembling slightly suggested it was a new sensation for you."

I held his face in my hands and kissed him while I enjoyed the feel of my naked body on top of his.

"Do you think it was your wife?" Justin asked.

I was so lost in our embrace and kiss that I didn't know what he was talking about until he added, "Calling you."

"Probably," I said, "I guess I should call her back if it was, but I still don't want to move."

"I don't either," Justin said, "but we still have the evening together...and the night." Justin shifted himself from under me and rubbed my arm. "I'll go get the water warm while you check on the call."

I nodded and kissed him before he left my side and headed to the bathroom. I found my shorts on the floor and grabbed the phone from a pocket. Sure enough, it was my wife but she had not left a message. I called back.

"Hey," she answered, "I'm driving."

"OK," I said, "Are you on your way home?"

"Yeah, but I need to stop and grab a few things for dinner," she said. "What are you up to?"

"Just got back to the hotel," I said, "I'll be heading to dinner soon."

"I'll let you go," she said, "and talk to you later. Love you."

"I love you too," I said and we both hung up.

I hated lying to her. When you have loved someone as long as I loved her and shared so much with them, lying and getting away with it can be difficult, but I had no choice. Besides, I wanted to get back to Justin as soon as I could. I walked to the bathroom and opened the door. The room was dark and steamy with only the light of his cell phone and the light from the hotel room providing any illumination.

"Close the door," he said as soon as I walked in, so I closed it behind me.

"Everything OK at home?" he asked.

"Yes," I said as I took him in my arms.

"Good," he said as he shared the embrace.

"Do you think the water's warm enough?" I asked.

Justin gently moved away from me and stepped into the shower. "Why don't you find out for yourself?"

The dark steamy bathroom made everything seem like a dream sequence. The whole day had been like a dream. I joined Justin in the shower and enjoyed feeling the warm water stream over our bodies as we held each other. We took turns washing one another and then hugged tightly before rinsing off. We didn't speak in the shower. Our touches and glances told each other how we felt.

As we dried off, Justin suggested we walk to the restaurant next door.

"You're not hungry, are you?" I asked with a laugh.

"Nah, it's happy hour and I was thinking we could enjoy a beverage or two," he said, "and maybe a snack."

I agreed, so we got dressed and made the short walk to the restaurant and seated ourselves at a table in the bar area. The bartender walked over and Justin ordered a round of beers for us while my eyes scanned the place. There was a lone patron hunched over his drink at the bar and a couple at a table eating some fried appetizer and drinking mixed drinks.

"What are you looking at?" Justin asked.

My glance moved away from the other people in the bar to Justin. "I'm just wondering what his story is," I said as my eyes looked at the man at the bar, "and theirs," as I discreetly motioned toward the couple.

"Oh," Justin said as he smiled, "that again."

I recalled that I had done this at breakfast, so I explained it to Justin.

"This was a game I started playing with my sons when they were younger as a way of encouraging them to use their imaginations. Any time we found ourselves waiting on something, like at a restaurant, we would always develop a story about people we saw."

"What would you think our story is?" he asked. "I mean, if you walked in and saw us sitting here. What would you come up with?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, but I'm sure if I saw the two of us sitting at a table, I sure as hell wouldn't be looking at me."

As I said this, I looked at Justin. Before I could continue or he could say anything, the bartender came over with a tray that held four mugs, all for us. Apparently happy hour turned the two beers into four.

"So have you guys had a good day?" the bartender asked as he placed the mugs on the table.

"Yeah," I said with a huge smile, "It was a great day."

"That's always good to hear," he said as he returned my smile and then looked at Justin. "You guys let me know when you're ready for a refill or something to eat."

Justin nodded as the bartender moved away and then turned to me, "So what story would you come up with if you saw the two of us sitting together?"

I thought about it as I took a gulp from the mug and then looked into Justin's eyes. "I don't think I could come up with a story better than our reality," I said.

Justin swallowed a mouthful of beer and put the mug back on the table. "I hadn't considered that," he said. "We are a pretty interesting story, aren't we?"

I nodded in agreement and looked in Justin's eyes.

"Here's my story about us," Justin said. "You're a businessman, and I am one of your employees, fresh out of college and ready to learn anything you have to teach me."

"Go on," I said as I finished my first mug.

"You're in town to negotiate the purchase of some property, and you invited me along to observe you in action," he said. "You said you had booked two rooms, but when we got here there was only one room."

"Two beds, I hope," I said as I chuckled. "One bed would be a little too obvious."

"First of all," Justin said in a lecturing voice, "this is my story, so butt out. Second, yeah, two beds."

He smiled and took another big swig before continuing, "So after we drop our stuff off in the room, you suggest we go out for a few beers and maybe a bite to eat."

"Smart move on my part," I said. "So...names. What are our names?" I asked.

"I'm Rick," he said, "and you're Kevin. You're married but sexually frustrated, Kevin. The past couple of years, you've been finding yourself more and more attracted to young jocks like me. I think that's one of the reasons you hired me as an intern two years ago and then full time after I graduated from college in May."

"Another smart move on my part," I said as I smiled.

"So you're thinking that, after a few beers, maybe something will happen back in the room," Justin said as he smiled at me before looking in the direction of the bartender and motioning for more beers.

"I like this story," I said, "but only if Kevin gets to see Rick naked."

"I'm not so sure that will happen," Justin said as he laughed.

"Why not?" I asked.

"He's taking advantage of that poor kid," he said, trying to act serious.

"That kid isn't as naive as you'd think," I said. "Unless he's dumb as a rock, he's probably sensed Kevin's interest in him, the same way you realized I wanted you. He can tell Kevin enjoys having him around; he represents Kevin's lost youth and freedom. If it creeped him out, he wouldn't have taken a job with him, unless he really needed the job."

I finished my second beer and shook my head, "Rick knows the deal, and if he's still around, he's OK with it."

Justin shook his head as well. "I guess this isn't my story any more, is it?" he asked in a playfully serious way.

We laughed at each other as the bartender arrived with four more mugs. As he placed them on the table, he chatted with us a little more.

"So what brings you two in this evening?" he asked.

Before Justin could say anything, I replied: "We're visiting, here for work." I smiled and looked at Justin, who couldn't seem to believe our story had jumped into this conversation. Then I looked back at the bartender and said, "I'm Kevin, and this is Rick."

"Kevin, Rick," the bartender said as he dried his right hand on the towel hanging from the waistband of his pants. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Bobby." He extended his hand to me and shook it before doing the same to Justin, who still seemed a little dumbfounded.

As Bobby started putting our empty mugs onto the tray, I noticed him for the first time. He was a bit older than Justin, probably late 20s or early 30s, with reddish-blond or blondish-red hair. It was difficult to tell in the shadowy bar area of the restaurant. He was wearing a dark pair of slacks and a blue button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up just below his elbows.

"It's nice to meet you too, Bobby," I said as he glanced back at me.

Bobby nodded at me, wiped the table, and picked up the tray. "Happy hour ends soon, so I'll check back on you before it does," he said. "In the meantime, can I get you guys anything from the kitchen?"

"Anything you recommend?" I asked as I looked at Bobby and then back at Justin.

"Sure," he said as he smiled, "the sliders are excellent, so are the chicken sliders, and they're both happy hour specials."

"Sounds good," I said. "Let's get an order of each."

"One sliders and one chicken sliders," he said. "They'll be up in a few minutes, and I'll check on your drinks then."

As Bobby walked away, I looked at Justin who had already drunk half his first mug of beer.

"I cannot fucking believe you did that," he said with a slight smile.

"The sliders?" I asked innocently. "I thought you were hungry."

Justin's smile broadened. "You know what I mean!"

I knew what he was talking about, but I was in a playful mood. "Oh, you mean the Kevin and Rick thing? I don't know; it was just a spontaneous thing. I guess I am in a what-the-fuck mood." I took another sip from my beer before continuing, "So I think it would be kind of fun to be Kevin for awhile, especially if you're Rick."

"I'm up for it, Matt" Justin said, and quickly corrected himself, "I mean, Kevin."

I smiled at him, just as Bobby came back to our table with plates, utensils, and condiments. As he set them on the table, he told us our food would be out in a minute and asked if we wanted another refill before happy hour ended. We both nodded.

"You don't know him, do you?" I asked discreetly.

"No," he said, "he doesn't look familiar, why?"

"I just wanted to make sure," I said, just before Bobby returned with our food. He placed the baskets of sliders on the table before going back to get our beers.

"What do you think Bobby's story is?" I asked while Justin put ketchup on one of the beef sliders.

"Why don't you just ask him?" he replied before biting the slider in half.

"That's too easy," I said. "Let's try to figure him out."

Justin half smirked and half smiled at me. I was unable to read his expression.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"I'm great," Justin said. "I love seeing this side of you, Matt. "

Looking in Justin's eyes melted my soul. I was only aware of him at the moment, so much so that when Bobby came back with the beers, I was startled by the sound of a full mug clanging against an empty one as it was set on the table.

Justin slapped the table and pointed at me. "Ha!" he exclaimed, "You moved, I win!" Then he looked at Bobby and said, "He moved, so I win the staring contest."

Bobby laughed and shook his head while he put the empty glasses on the tray. Then he muttered, "Staring contest," as he began to walk away. Then he stopped briefly, looked over his left shoulder, and said, "You guys know how to have fun!"

Justin and I looked at each other and smiled.

"OK, what do you think Bobby's deal is?" Justin asked.

"Well," I replied, "I don't see a wedding ring, so I assume he's single."

"Or maybe," Justin said before hesitating slightly, "maybe he's divorced and having to work a second job as a bartender to pay alimony or child support."

I was impressed by Justin's ability to start the story.

"What's his first job?" I asked.

Justin thought for a bit as he chewed part of a slider and washed it down with beer. "He seems pretty outgoing, so I'm thinking maybe sales."

"Or maybe it's the opposite," I said. Justin gave me a curious look. "Maybe he doesn't get to work with people in his other job," I continued, "and bartending is a way to interact with people and make some extra money."

"Possibly," Justin said. "Whatever it is, it's not an outdoor job. A ginger like him would be sunburned if he spent much time in the sun."

I nodded. "Maybe he's a teacher and this is his summer break." I took another swallow from one of my mugs before continuing, "He doesn't seem tired enough to have worked another job today, does he?"

Justin and I both looked in Bobby's direction. I was taking this story seriously and wanted to figure him out. I studied him, the way he was looking at his phone, the way he stroked his red beard, the way he occasionally repositioned the pen resting behind his ear. I wasn't able to come up with anything. Maybe it was the beers. Whatever it was, at least we weren't talking about him when he walked toward us.

"It got quiet over here," Bobby said as he approached the table. "What'd you think about the sliders?" he asked.

"Excellent recommendation," I said, even though I had only eaten one of them. Justin nodded his head in agreement.

"Good, good," Bobby said. "Can I get you another beer?"

Before I could answer, Justin said, "Yes!"

I looked at the nearly-full mug in front of me. How many beers had I had? I couldn't figure it out.

"Not me," I said, "I'll take a break."

"Come on Kevin," Justin said with a smile. "We have a busy day tomorrow but we can have fun tonight!"

"Yeah, Kevin," Bobby said, "You're not driving are you?"

"No," I said, easing myself into the mind of Kevin, "we're staying at the Hampton Inn next door."

"Good then," Bobby said, "two more beers coming up."

"So now Rick is encouraging Kevin to get drunk?" I said as I looked at Justin. "Well played, my sexy young protege."

Justin chuckled, and said, "Maybe Rick wants to get Kevin totally shitfaced."

"Kevin should be so lucky," I said as I smiled back at him.

"Well," Justin said as he finished his beer, "maybe his plan is to get Kevin so drunk he passes out before he gets to make his move."

"You devil!" I said, just as I noticed Bobby arriving at the table with the beers. I looked at him and asked him how his day had been.

"Pretty slow," he said. "I went to see my grandmother and got some work done around the house before coming in."

"So you're from around here?" Justin asked.

"No," Bobby said, "I moved here about a year ago when my grandfather died and took care of my grandmother until she had to go into an assisted living facility a couple of months after that."

"I'm sorry about your grandfather," Justin said. "If you don't mind me asking, where was home before that?"

"I don't mind at all," Bobby said as he smiled. "I was living in the DC area after I got my discharge from the Army."

Bobby glanced over and saw the couple at the table looking at him.

"Let me go take care of them," he said, "and I'll be right back."

Justin and I looked at each other.

"I'm looking forward to finding out more about Bobby," I said.

"Me too," Justin said, "but there's something I'm looking forward to even more."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Getting you back to the hotel room and pounding your ass," he said. "So drink up, Kevin."

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey everyone. I apologize for taking so long between parts. The past month has been incredibly busy, and I was not able to focus enough to write anything I wanted to share. I can't promise when the next part will be available, so I am dropping Part 52 and Part 53 today. I hope you enjoy!

Part 52 - Justin (and Brett)

Hearing Justin tell me that he wanted to fuck me sent a rush of energy through my body, even if he did call me "Kevin," but I wanted to know more about Bobby. Justin seemed interested in hearing his story as well; otherwise we would not have had much reason to hang around in the bar.

I chugged what was left in my mug, and before I could reply to Justin, my phone rang. Bleary-eyed, I looked at the screen. It was my wife. Shit. I had forgotten to check in with her after the earlier call. I looked over at Justin and told him I needed to get it, and he gave me an understanding look.

I stood up and answered the phone. I felt a little lightheaded and hesitated a second before saying "Hey" and walking from the table in Bobby's general direction. I nodded at him as my wife asked me if I was still at dinner.

"Yes," I said as I walked out of the bar area and out of the restaurant into the bright late afternoon sun. Thinking ahead, I realized I could probably minimize the amount of time I spent on the phone later if I didn't rush this call. "But I can talk."

"Oh," she said, "I don't want to interrupt anything."

"No, it's OK," I said. "Dinner's over and we're just talking. What did you end up getting for you and Noah?"

"I decided to get a fried chicken," she said.

"Can't go wrong with that," I chuckled.

"How about you?" she asked.

"Sliders and beer," I replied. "Actually, more beers than sliders."

She laughed and then got serious, "I hope you're not driving."

"Nah," I said. "I'm at a restaurant next door to the hotel."

"OK," she said with a bit of relief in her voice. "Just don't overdo it."

"I won't." I said. "So what are you going to be up to tonight?" I asked.

"Probably just slip into bed and watch some TV," she said.

"How about Noah?"

She laughed. "After he made sure there was no leftover chicken, he went to his room. I think he's playing some video game or something."

"Give him a kiss for me," I said.

"I will," she said. "I guess I better let you get back to your conversation. Talk to you later. I love you."

"Love you too," I said.

My wife said, "Good night" before hanging up. Did this mean there would be no need to call later? I considered the idea briefly before walking back into the restaurant where I turned into the empty bar area. I looked over at our table and saw Bobby putting two mugs of beer on the table. He and Justin appeared to be talking about something.

"Did you order more beers?" I said as I looked at Justin.

Before Justin could reply, Bobby looked at me and said, "These are on me."

I sat down next to Justin and said, "You shouldn't have, Bobby."

"Yeah, well, you guys are probably my last customers this evening," he said, "and, besides, I never answered your question. The one about how I ended up here."

"So have a seat and tell us," I said as I pointed to one of the empty seats at the table.

Bobby sat down next to Justin and across from me and put his hands palms down on the table. He told us how he had planned to go to college after he graduated from high school but, for reasons he didn't go into, he decided not to. His parents made him get a job but things got uneasy with them. After a few more months, he decided to enlist in the Army, over their objections.

"I think I did it more to spite them than anything else," he said. "It didn't hit me that I was in for four years until it was too late."

Bobby talked about how he went through boot camp and then psychological operations training. He said he learned Arabic as part of his training. Then September 11 happened, and somehow he avoided being deployed to Afghanistan, but then he was sent to Iraq as part of a reconnaissance mission before the war started there.

As he talked to us, I noticed Bobby's light blue eyes and the content look on his face. Even when he was talking about things like the tense relationship with his parents or his time in Iraq, he seemed like he was satisfied with where life had taken him.

Bobby explained how he reupped after his initial enlistment and, after nine years in the Army, separated with an honorable discharge. After he got back to the US, he decided to go to Georgetown to study psychology. Given his military training, he figured it was the best major for him. It didn't take him long to realize he didn't have much in common with other students, but he loved living in such a diverse city with so much going on. He found it easy to make friends there.

He talked about how he overheard a conversation between a fellow bar patron and the bartender. He realized he was probably learning more by listening to these conversations than he was in some of his classes. On a whim, Bobby decided getting a job bartending would give him a chance to use his psychological training, both from the Army and at Georgetown.

"That's what got you into bartending?" Justin asked.

"Yeah," Bobby replied. "The only problem was I didn't have any idea how to do it." He laughed in a way that made him seem even more charming and personable than he already was. "So I decided to ask one of the bartenders I knew what kind of training I would need. He said it depended on the bar and offered to train me if I was interested. I loved it, meeting people, talking to them, listening to their problems, getting nice tips, hint hint." Bobby laughed again, this time in a cute way, before saying, "Just kidding!"

Bobby said that he loved it so much he continued doing it even after he got his degree. With a degree and having exhausted his GI benefits, he knew he needed to get a job, but he discovered that bartending full-time in DC paid more than jobs that were available for someone who didn't want to work in government, politics, or the military.

"And now you're here," I said. "in what seems to be the exact opposite of a city like Washington."

Bobby smiled and nodded. "Things are still tough with my parents, but my grandparents have always been there for me. So when my grandpa got sick and it didn't look good, I knew I needed to be here." Bobby hesitated before continuing. "Before he died, they told me they wanted me to have the house. So that's how I ended up here. I took care of my grandma until it got to be more than I could do, so she went to the facility they had chosen for her."

I was totally absorbed by his story. Before I could say anything, before Justin could say anything, Bobby changed the topic. Abruptly.

"So I clocked you guys as soon as you walked in," he said, before asking, "Do I see an office romance here?"

Justin and I looked at each other. I didn't know how to respond, and he didn't seem to have any idea what to say either.

"Nah," he said. "I don't see a boss-worker thing here." He rubbed his beard briefly and then looked at Justin. "Is he a friend of your dad's or the dad of a friend?"

I looked at Justin again and asked, "Did you say anything to him while I was outside?"

Justin appeared dumbfounded, and Bobby said, "Rick didn't say anything. I did this in the Army?"

"What?" Justin asked, "Bust gay guys and turn them in?"

"No," Bobby laughed. "Read people, figure out who or what they are. It's a handy skill for a bartender."

Then Bobby turned to me and looked at me. I felt his fingers on my wedding ring before he said, "There's something taboo about this, isn't there, Kevin? It's not just being a married guy with a younger guy on the side, is it?"

"No," I said, more afraid to lie to him than to tell the truth. The words escaped my mouth before I could stop them: "I'm his professor."

Justin looked shocked. I am sure I did too.

Bobby's eyes opened wide. "That's fucking hot," Bobby said. "The married professor and his much-younger male student. That's a porn I'd pay to watch."

I was so rattled by Bobby busting us and me blowing our cover that what he said didn't register at first, but Justin zoned right in on it.

"Does that turn you on, Bobby?" he asked. "The idea of watching me fuck my professor for the first time?"

"Fuck yeah!" Bobby said before continuing, "Wait," he said with a dumbfounded look, "you guys haven't fucked?"

"No," Justin said, "Well, yeah, he fucked me for the first time this afternoon, and it's my turn tonight."

"Damn!" Bobby exclaimed. "I'm serious guys; I would love to see that. I could feel the connection between the two of you the first time I came over to your table. The professor-student thing makes it that much sexier for me."

"Are you OK with this?" Justin said as he looked over at me and discreetly rubbed my leg.

I nodded. "I am if you are."

Bobby smiled broadly. "I'll go cash you guys out. I'll need to make sure it's OK to close up the bar area early." He looked at the empty room and said, "I don't think that will be a problem. Then I'll just need to clean up around here before I head over, if that's OK. You guys talk about it while I go tally up."

There wasn't anything to discuss.

Justin scooted closer to me and touched my arm. "Are you sure you're into this?" he asked.

The way Justin asked the question made me wonder whether he was having second thoughts. After all, this had happened so quickly, and we had both had quite a few beers. Were we thinking clearly? I searched my mind, and I was excited by the idea of Bobby watching us.

"Yeah," I said, "but only if you want it to happen too."

The smile on his face confirmed that he did.

"Good," Justin said. "I mean, this is going to be a special moment for me that I would like the two of us to share alone, but the idea of being watched by somebody who's turned on by it is making me hard."

"I want to make you hard," I said as I discreetly rubbed his groin before adding, "and I want to see how red his pubes are."

"Mmmm," Justin replied. I wasn't sure if he was responding to what I said or what my hand was doing.

Justin pulled out his billfold anticipating Bobby's return with the tab. I offered to pay.

"No boss," he said, "I got this."

Before I could protest, Bobby reappeared with a tray of shots and the bill. He placed the shot glasses on the table and said, "These are on me."

Justin looked at the glasses and asked, "Why are there three? You can't drink during your shift, can you?"

Bobby smiled, "I'm not supposed to. One of these for you, and the other two are for Professor Kevin." Then he looked at me and said, "I want you relaxed while I watch you get fucked by your student." He then pushed two of the glasses across the table in front of me and said, "Drink up," before taking the money Justin had put on the table.

"You want change?" he asked as he looked at the bills.

"Nah," Justin replied, "all you," before doing his shot and then, after shuddering, told Bobby our room number.

I did my first one and felt the tequila burn all the way down. I looked over at Justin and saw his smile. I took the other shot glass and gulped the contents. The alcohol seemed to go straight to my head.

Justin looked at me and said, "Let's get back to the room," before helping me up from my chair.

I was able to walk, but much of the way back to the hotel and up to the room was a blur. As soon as the door closed behind Justin, I turned around and took him into my arms and pulled him into me. I didn't want to waste a second before feeling our lips against each other. Thanks to the beers and the tequila shots, my inhibitions were gone.

As our lips parted, I looked into Justin's eyes and said, "I want to feel you inside me, Justin," before pulling him by his shirt toward the bed. As we approached it, I pulled his shirt over his head and pushed him on the bed. I buried my face in his right pit, and as I enjoyed it, I felt him pulling my shirt over my torso. I raised myself up and finished taking it off. Justin cupped the back of my head with his hand and held my face in his pit. I loved his aroma; smelling him made me feel even more consumed with him.

My face went back to Justin's and we kissed. My tongue explored his mouth while he explored mine. As I lay on top of Justin, our bodies pressed together, I stared into his eyes. He stared back into mine.

"I love you Justin," I said without immediately realizing what I had said.

Justin took my face in his hands and kissed me so hard it took my breath away, and when he finished, he said, "I'm glad you finally said it, Matt, because I love you too. I think I always have."

Justin's words made me reflect on what I had said. It excited me to hear him tell me he loved me, but had I created expectations I would never be able to meet?

"I know this doesn't change anything, Matt," Justin said as he ran his hand through my hair before kissing me again, "but it means everything to me that you love me."

I felt relieved that Justin didn't expect us to move in together or anything like that. Sometimes I forgot how mature he was, how caring and thoughtful he was. He not only deserved my love; he deserved more than I could ever give him.

"That makes me love you even more, Justin," I said. "I don't know where the next few months, the next few years will take us, but I hope..."

Before I could finish, Justin kissed me again.

"Let's not think about anything after tonight," Justin said, "until after tonight."

These were words I should have been saying to him, and they made me even more eager to have him fuck me.

"I'm all yours tonight," I said as I caressed Justin's face and started to kiss him.

Before our lips met, we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"You're all mine," Justin said before moving from underneath me, "and I can't wait for Bobby to watch me make love to you for the first time."

As he got off the bed, he hesitated for a second and said, "It's going to be a night neither one of us will ever forget."

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 53 - Justin (and Brett)

Justin walked away, and I felt the effects of the beers and tequila shots intensify. I was barely able to lift my head, but I could hear the muffled voices as Bobby entered the room. I lay there on the side as the conversation stopped. I craned my head enough to see Bobby walking into the room and heard Justin in the bathroom. Bobby saw me looking at him.

"Hello again, professor," he said, "You look as relaxed as I hoped you would be."

My head felt like it weighed a ton, but when Bobby walked over and rubbed my beard, I felt myself getting aroused again. His touch was soft, much softer than I would have imagined from an Army veteran. I heard the toilet flush in the distance and steps coming toward me, and then Justin was standing next to Bobby, watching over me.

"He looks like he's ready for your cock," Bobby said to Justin.

"My cock is ready for his ass," Justin said, "and he wants to see how red your pubes are."

"Oh," Bobby said, "He wants to see my pubes? Are you sure you don't want to see them too?"

"Oh yeah," Justin said, "I sure do."

Bobby sat on the side of the bed; I could sense him there next to me.

"I won't stop you if you want to come over here and take a look," Bobby said.

I heard Justin take a couple of steps over and get on his knees. Again, I moved my head around to see what was going on but it was difficult to see anything from my angle. I heard pants slowly unzipping, and after a few more seconds, I heard something else.

"Fuck," Justin said in a shocked way.

"Those really must be some fiery red pubes," I thought to myself before propping myself up and opening my eyes.

Just a couple of feet from my face, I saw what had Justin's attention. The cock hung out of Bobby's unzipped pants. I was amazed by the sight of this flaccid cock hanging down like that. It had Justin's attention as well, and he took the cock in his hand.

"Mmm, yeah," Bobby moaned before playfully asking, "So what do you think about my red pubes?"

Justin didn't answer. He just stroked the cock slowly and stared at it. I expected him to start sucking it, but before he could, Bobby stood up and took off his pants. His cock was semi-erect, and I could see it throb slightly before he took it in one hand and put his other hand on Justin's cheek.

"I think we should let the professor have a look, don't you?" Bobby asked.

Again, Justin didn't respond to Bobby's question. I saw a hungry look in Justin's eyes as he licked his lips; he wanted that cock. I didn't blame him, and then he glanced over toward me. From his smile, I sensed he was open to whatever happened tonight. So was I.

"Let's get naked," Bobby said as he walked from Justin toward me.

As I heard Justin take off his shorts and Bobby remove his shirt, I slipped off my shorts. I tossed them to the foot of the bed, and as I returned to my position, Bobby turned around and put his cock inches from my face. He moved over slightly and took my face in his hands and gently turned me onto my back. He held my face in his hands while he rubbed his balls against my lips and nose. I took in the delicious aroma of his hairy balls and felt the base of his cock rub against my chin. Bobby softly massaged my head as he moved his balls and cock across my face and lips.

"You like those balls, don't you professor?" Bobby asked.

I moaned and continued to enjoy Bobby's balls and cock dragging across my face until he moved back a little and stood over me. I looked up and, beyond his huge cock and red pubic hair, I noticed his torso was lightly furred. From my angle below him, he seemed to have an average body. I couldn't be sure because that cock obscured everything. By this time it was hard but not erect. The head hung down slightly.

"Do you mind if I feed my cock to your professor for a while?" Bobby asked.

"No man, not at all." As Justin answered, I felt his hands on my legs as he moved onto the bed.

Bobby's hands released my head and moved to my chest. He briefly teased my nipples before taking his cock in his right hand and reached over to Justin with the left one. Bobby rubbed the head of his cock against my lips. I parted my lips slightly, and the next time Bobby's cock moved by, I parted them a little more and allowed my tongue to graze the shaft. After a few more repetitions, the cockhead was halted at the edge of my mouth instead of moving past it. Bobby began to move the head deeper into my mouth as my tongue welcomed it in. Bobby exhaled as he took his hand off the cock and moaned slightly. He moved forward a little, and I tried to open my mouth wider to accommodate his cock. I felt Justin lean into me a bit, and within a few seconds, I heard them kissing.

Even though I could not see them kiss, the idea of Justin and Bobby kissing turned me on. I had other issues at the moment, though. The way Bobby was leaning forward while his cock was in my mouth was pulling down my lower jaw. Surely this could not be comfortable for him, either, or was his cock so big that it wasn't as sensitive as normal-sized cocks?

Bobby did move before too long, providing me with some relief. Bobby and Justin lay down on the bed and started to kiss again. Seeing them kiss was even more exciting than I imagined it would be. I started jacking myself while I watched them. Seeing both of them naked and passionately kissing each other while they played with their cocks made me hungry. I leaned over to suck Justin, briefly kissing his hand to let him know my mouth could take over. Justin affectionately touched my beard before moving his hand to the back of my head while I started to suck him.

After struggling with Bobby's cock, Justin's was easy to handle. I deepthroated his cock before he softly moved my head off his cock.

"I don't want to get too close," Justin said as he grabbed me by my upper arm and pulled my face to his. We kissed as I felt Bobby's hands caressing my side and ass. Then he moved closer; I could feel his hard cock against my ass cheek as his face moved into the back of my neck and kissed it. The next thing I knew, I had turned onto my other side and was kissing Bobby while Justin kissed the back of my neck. As Bobby held my face in his hands, I once again noticed how gentle they felt. The way he touched me supercharged my hormones, which were already raging.

I also felt Justin leaning across my legs and heard him sucking Bobby's cock. As soon as I realized what he was doing, I turned my head slightly so I could watch Justin sucking the huge cock. He was having difficulty handling the large cock, but it appeared he was enjoying himself. I reached down and rubbed his buzzed head as he sucked Bobby's cock. Justin briefly looked up and we made eye contact. I sensed the pleasure he got from the moment, and that made me even more aroused.

I returned my attention to kissing Bobby. He was an outstanding kisser, and I felt myself getting lost in the passion of being with these two sexy men. When Justin moved away from Bobby's cock and started sucking mine, I was completely lost in the passion. I was so lost in the moment that I didn't notice Bobby shifting himself back on the bed until he was reclining against the headboard. I opened my eyes and saw Bobby's cock in his hand. I turned my head and saw Bobby smiling.

I was sure it was a smile other men had seen from my perspective. A man with a cock as huge as Bobby's probably realized the hunger, the urge, the need that it inspired in a man like me. Bobby saw the look in Justin's eyes earlier before he let Justin suck it. He knew how badly I wanted it now, and the idea that he had that power over me made me even more eager to please him. Almost on cue, Bobby spoke:

"Let's see how far that throat can stretch."

I turned toward Bobby's cock and softly caressed his hand before taking the thick cock from him. I was afraid that if I moved over too much, it might disturb Justin. He had been sucking my cock while his hairy chest rubbed against my thigh. Similarly, my hairy chest was rubbing against Bobby's thigh as I carefully moved my mouth toward his cock. As my lips wrapped around the shaft, I felt Bobby place his hand on my upper back. From that point on, my mission was to take his cock deep into my throat. It wasn't easy by any means, but feeling Bobby's touch and hearing him talk to me made me want to do it.

By this time, Justin had moved from sucking my cock to embracing me, almost spooning me, while I sucked Bobby's cock. Feeling his bearded face against my middle back and his hand rubbing my chest while Bobby caressed my head and shoulders was probably the most erotic thing I had ever experienced.

Probably the most erotic thing I had ever experienced...at that point.

Somehow, the head of Bobby's cock moved into my throat.

"Fuuuuck!" Bobby moaned as his cock slowly moved in and out of my throat.

"What?" Justin asked.

"This cocksucker is deep throating me!" he said.

"For real?" Justin asked, somewhat surprised.

Bobby laughed, "Yeah," he said, "and I think you need to start getting that ass ready for your cock."

Justin moved on the bed until he was on his knees and grabbed me by the hips, gently positioning me on all fours while I continued to suck Bobby's cock. I felt Justin's finger tease my ass crack, then I felt him spit onto my ass and rub the spit against the crack until he parted the lips slightly. This was followed by him burying his face into my ass. His tongue took its turn at my crack. As he spread my cheeks, he pressed his tongue hard against my crack. When his tongue abruptly penetrated me, I practically collapsed onto Bobby, and his cock plunged deeper into my throat. I felt Bobby's body get tense, and as I tried to get my head off his cock, he grabbed my head and held it down as he shot his load down my throat.

I needed to breathe and was able to free my head from Bobby's grip. As my throat ejected his still hard and still sensitive cock, Bobby's body twitched violently and then relaxed almost as quickly as it tensed up. He grabbed my head again, but this time he pulled my face to his and kissed me passionately.

"That's an incredible throat you have there, Professor Cocksucker," he said to me after we kissed.

As this was happening, Justin's focus on my ass never wavered. He had managed to slip a finger in my ass, and he started massaging my prostate as Bobby pushed me back onto all fours. As my ass raised up, Justin's finger plunged deeper, eliciting a combination of a moan and shout from me.

"I think you found his spot," Bobby said as he slid out from under me.

"Sounds like it," Justin said.

The pressure on my ass crack and against my prostate became more intense. I felt Justin's finger probing my ass, and I realized there was more than one in there. As he continued, he gently jacked my cock. The contrast between the pleasure of having him massage my cock while he worked on my hole made me unsure how I felt. He continued to jack my cock as his fingers slowly exited my ass. Then I felt his face between my cheeks and his tongue against my hole. I heard the squishing sound his tongue made as it fucked my hole, and it excited me for what I knew was going to happen soon.

"How's that ass looking?" Bobby asked.

Justin stopped eating my hole and stood up, grabbing me by the hips and turning me around, and said, "Have a look for yourself while he gets my cock ready for it."

When I turned around, Justin kissed me while Bobby spread my cheeks.

"Looks nice and wet," he said. He ran a finger or two along the crack, and I shivered a bit. "I think he's just about ready."

Justin stopped kissing me, "Are you ready for me?" he asked.

I kissed him and answered, "Yes Justin. Make love to me."

Justin kissed me, and whispered discreetly in my ear, "I love you, Matt." Then he kissed me again before moving my face down to his cock. I sucked it ravenously, taking it in my throat and massaging it. Justin's hands caressed my hair as I sucked him. Then he grasped my head and started moving his cock in and out of my mouth. When he pulled it out completely, I admired how hard it was, and how it glistened with my saliva as he jacked it.

Justin kissed me one more time before telling me to turn around. I moved myself around, still on all fours, until I was facing Bobby. He was jacking himself, and his cock was already erect again. As I admired his cock, his red pubes, his pink nipples, and his handsome smile, I felt Justin's tongue enter my now willing hole. His tongue thrust in and out. I had this overwhelming urge to feel him inside me, and when he stopped, I anticipated the feel of his bare cock against my crack.

There was more pressure, but I felt my hole welcome his cock in more easily than I thought it would. I think Justin was surprised too because he muttered something. I was not sure what it was, but whatever he said made Bobby laugh. I knew he was inside me, but I was not sure how far. I felt like he was just standing there, waiting for his cock to acclimate itself to my hole or vice versa. I was ready for more. I pushed myself back onto Justin's cock, little by little. We both moaned, and I felt Justin's hands massaging my back as he began to move his cock in and out of my hole. I was rocking back and forth with his rhythm.

"This is fucking hot," Bobby said as our eyes connected.

I reached over with one hand as I steadied myself with the other and grabbed Bobby's cock. Bobby moved himself closer to me.

"Let's see if you can get another load out of me," he said as he got on his knees on the bed and put his cock in my face.

Sucking Bobby's huge cock while Justin's bare cock went deeper and deeper into my ass was an incomparable sensation. Even though we were not alone, I felt closer to Justin than I had ever felt, and I wanted the moment to last.

Eventually, Justin stopped and moved me around on the bed and lay down so he was spooning me. He positioned his cock against my hole and started fucking me again. I felt Bobby moving around and his hands on my face as he pushed his cock into my mouth again. With his cock firmly inside me, Justin wrapped his arms around my chest. I felt as if I had been cocooned by the two of them, and it was an incredible feeling.

After exploring this position for a while, Justin withdrew from me and turned me around. We kissed while Bobby watched us and jacked himself. Justin put me on my back and planted his cock into my now hungry ass. I was lying next to Bobby, but I was totally focused on Justin's eyes. He was not only inside me physically, but also mentally and emotionally. I knew how it felt earlier in the day to be inside him, and I hoped he was experiencing the same feelings I did.

I remained focused on Justin's face. It was covered in sweat, as was his chest. He was thrusting himself inside of me, and I clenched my ass every time he would give an inward thrust. This continued as we looked into each other's eyes until his face moved closer to mine and we kissed each other. His sweat dripped onto my face as I grasped his head. When the kiss ended, I held his face inches from mine. Our bodies were pressed together, and he was inside me. It felt perfect.

"I could stay like this forever," Justin said as I felt his hand grab my cock. As he fondled it, my hole clenched around his cock. Justin leaned back a bit and was standing upright again as he started to jack my cock. The pressure of his cock inside me, combined with the feeling of his hand jacking my cock, made me feel as if I were close to cumming. It was a confusing feeling, but certainly an erotic one. I felt completely under Justin's control, and I sensed he felt the control he had over me.

Justin removed his hand from my cock, spat in it, and then used it to jack my cock some more. As his jacking sped up slightly, Justin started thrusting his cock inside of me. At first the thrusts were slow and measured, but they intensified as my cock became more erect. As Justin's thrusts became more powerful, his grip on my cock tightened, and he jacked it in rhythm with his thrusts. I felt myself being transported to another level of consciousness, feeling a euphoria I didn't realize I was capable of.

Instead of a sudden orgasm, I felt myself slowly building to a sexual explosion. I was at the edge; it would only take Justin thrusting a little deeper inside of me or jacking my cock a little more quickly to push me over that edge. It was as if he knew it and was holding me there until he was ready, and then he took me there. My cock became rigid, and I felt my hole tighten around his. This was followed by my cock throbbing, and I could feel his throbbing inside of me. As Justin's hand jerked the first shot out of my cock, my hole milked the first out of his. As he shot inside of me, I felt myself clenching his cock, never wanting to let it out of me. These clenches coincided with aftershocks from my cock and further throbbing from Justin's.

As my hole began to relax, Justin started thrusting his cock in and out of my hole again again before slowing down and falling on top of me. We both exhaled and kissed, our bodies intertwined and him still inside of me.

"God damn, that was incredible!" Bobby said in a choppy way as he jacked himself. He moaned briefly before I saw a couple of spurts escape from his huge cock and splatter onto his redfurred belly. Justin reached over and rubbed Bobby's chest as his cock slid out of me. As incredible as it felt to have Justin inside me, the relief of having him exit my hole relaxed my body. Before I knew it, I was out like a light.

Sexybadger

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Following this story from day one - those two chapters were so hot! It's rare that I allow myself to cum just from reading erotic fiction - but I must say i've reread those chapters (and other parts of the story) a few times - and its just so easy to cum with some of the mental images you've created... my cock very much approves

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Following this story from day one - those two chapters were so hot! It's rare that I allow myself to cum just from reading erotic fiction - but I must say i've reread those chapters (and other parts of the story) a few times - and its just so easy to cum with some of the mental images you've created... my cock very much approves
Thanks @Sexybadger and I am flattered!
Wow! That was very well written.
Thank you @Adam-reborn

I have to say the compliments, especially from those of you who have been reading from the beginning, mean a lot to me. That's part of the reason why I struggled writing this last part. I hope you won't have to wait six weeks for the next part!