Justin - A University Professor's Crush On His Student

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do think that professor is in his 'cant get enough' of cock and cum mind. His attraction to red haired hot stud is very obvious.
I am not trying to influence the writer in any way.
I don't mind influence. To be honest, I just floated Bobby out there originally and wasn't sure if anything would happen to him. It was the post by @Uctopper that made me think it would be good to include him in the fun.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Justin (and Brett) - Part 54

My head felt heavy, my mouth was dry, and my hole was sore. My eyes opened slowly, and I felt Justin next to me. As I turned my head toward him, he reached over and put his hand on the side of my face.

"You OK?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, as my brain struggled to find more words. "How long was...?"

Before I could finish, Justin replied, "Not quite an hour," he said.

"What the fuck just happened?" I asked.

Justin laughed. "I'm not quite sure," he said. "I don't think it's what either of us planned, is it?"

I managed a slight laugh before I looked at Justin and put my hand on his as he caressed my beard.

"I mean, it was fun and exciting to pick up a bartender," I said, "but I had not planned to involve anyone else in our last night together."

Justin removed his hand from my cheek and took mine in his before leaning over to kiss me. "The night's not over, you know," he said. "It's not even midnight yet."

I looked up at Justin and put my hand on his shoulder as he leaned in and kissed me again.

"I'll never forget today," Justin said.

"Neither will I," I said. "All of the feelings I have had for you over the past couple of years, all of the physical and emotional desires I have felt...they were even stronger than I ever imagined they would be."

Justin's eyes appeared to be misty.

"Did I say something I shouldn't have?" I asked.

"Hell no," he said. "I was just thinking the same thing. How today wasn't just about the sex, which was even more incredible than the first time or last night. It was about being together, sharing the day with you and showing you the spot in the forest."

Justin turned his head away slightly, and I reached up and gently turned it back to me. I could see he had tears in his eyes. Seeing them made me misty-eyed too. I pulled him close to me and held him as tightly as I could.

“I love you, Justin,” I said.

“I love you too, Matt,” he replied. “Hearing you say that earlier confirmed my feelings for you. I didn’t want to say it because I didn’t want to scare you.”

“Oh Justin,” I said, “Nothing you could ever say or do, especially saying ‘I love you,’ would ever scare me.”

“I know,” he said. “It’s just that I never thought you would say it to me, and I wanted you to so bad. When you did, it made me feel…” he hesitated. “I don’t have the words, but it made me feel special.”

“You are special, Justin,” I said. “I’ve thought you were special since that afternoon in the gym in the white tank top, but as I have gotten to know you better, you have become more special to me.”

Justin raised up slightly. Seeing the tears in his eyes made me feel even closer to him, and we shared a deep kiss.

“This afternoon,” he said, “When you were taking to Noah on the phone, you told him you loved him. I imagined what it would be like to hear you say that to me, and then you did.” Justin kissed me again before continuing. “I would do anything for you, and I mean anything.”

“I would do anything for you, too,” I said.

Justin started to speak, and then he hesitated. “Please don’t misunderstand what I am about to say,” he said. “You wouldn’t do anything for me, and I don’t expect you to.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Like I said earlier,” he said, “I don’t expect you to give up your marriage for me. I know how much your wife, Dalton, and Noah mean to you, and I would never do anything to jeopardize that. I just hope that I will always have a place in your life, no matter what it is.”

Hearing these words impacted me tremendously, and I started to sob. Then Justin started to sob before asking if I was OK.

“Yeah,” I said as I stifled my sobs. “I am so grateful to have you in my life. It’s complicated, but when it comes to you…when it comes to us, I have no regrets.”

“Neither do I,” Justin said.

“Actually,” I said, “I do have one regret.”

Justin looked surprised.

“My only regret is that I didn’t tell you I love you before today.”

Seeing Justin smile made me feel alive.

“Maybe you weren’t ready,” he said, “but all that matters is that you said it.”

As we kissed again, it occurred to me that I never asked Justin what happened while I was asleep.

“By the way, what happened with Bobby?” I asked.

Justin laughed. “We talked while he got dressed,” he said, “and I told him I lived here.”

“Good,” I said, “I hope you will see him again during the summer.”

“He gave me his number,” he said, “but I don’t know.”

“Why not?” I asked.

“What we did tonight was fun,” he said, “but I don’t know how it would be, just him and me.”

“Well,” I said, “there’s one way to find out.”

Justin smiled at me. “Maybe I’ll stop by the bar sometime and see him,” he said, “but I’m not sure if there would be any connection there beyond the sex.”

“Maybe there would be,” I said, “Maybe there wouldn’t, and maybe you would connect better as friends without sex. If nothing else, he could be someone to talk to. That’s important.”

“Yeah, I guess,” Justin said before turning the subject around. “Is that how it is with you and Brett?” he asked.

“In what way?”

“Don’t get me wrong,” Justin said. “I’m not putting you on the spot, and you don’t have to answer this if you don’t want to, but do you have feelings for Brett beyond the sex?”

At first, I wasn’t sure how to answer, but I quickly realized I had to be honest with him.

“I have feelings for Brett,” I said. “Strong feelings. They are different from the feelings I have for you because there wasn’t the history between us before we had sex.”

“Do you love him too?” Justin asked.

“I have to be honest,” I said. “I do.”

“Have you told him?” he asked.

“No,” I said. “I almost did the last time we were together.”

“Why didn’t you?”

Before I could answer, Justin continued.

“I hope I am not making you uncomfortable with these questions,” he said. “Let me know if I am.”

I kissed Justin and held him as I started my reply.

“I don’t think I was ready to say it,” I said, “and I really don’t think he was ready to hear it.”

“Why not?”

“Brett has made it clear that he is not looking for love,” I said. “I feel like he considers me a close friend. I confided in him about my feelings for you before you and I even expressed our feelings for each other. The love I feel for him is different than the love I feel for you.”

“In what way,” Justin asked.

I thought for a few seconds, trying to find the best way to describe the difference.

“Like I said earlier,” I said, “there was a relationship between you and me before the sex, but Brett and I started with sex and then got to know each other. He told me about his family, and I realized he never really had a father figure. That might be all I am to him, and I am fine with that, but I still have feelings…I still love him even if he doesn’t love me.”

“OK, but you still haven’t answered my question,” Justin said. “Why didn’t you tell him?”

“I – I’m not sure,” I said hesitantly.

“Here’s what I think,” Justin said. “I think you’re afraid of how he might react if you tell him…that it might make things awkward with him. Or maybe you’re afraid he won’t say ‘I love you’ back.”

I was impressed with how insightful Justin was.

“What makes you think that?” I asked.

Justin looked at me, looked away, and then looked back at me. “Because,” he said, “those are the reasons I hesitated to tell you that I love you.”

“Justin, I don’t know what to say.”

“If you love Brett, tell him,” Justin said. “If it makes things awkward, it makes things awkward, and if he doesn’t say it back, at least he knows how you feel.”

“I don’t know,” I said.

“Look, based on what you told me about him earlier today, it sounds like he understands your situation the same way I do,” Justin said. “I don’t think he is looking to marry you, so he knows the deal. If you love him, he deserves to hear it.”

I didn’t say anything; I just looked at Justin.

“I’m sorry if I said too much,” he said.

“No,” I said as I smiled at him. “I just realized that you are the only person I have ever talked to about Brett, just like he was the only person I ever talked to about you.”

Justin crawled on top of me and kissed me passionately. My hands ran across his back and down to his hairy ass before resting on his hips. I felt his cock getting hard as it pressed against me. He was ready to go again, and so was I, but I had to interrupt the moment.

“Justin,” I said, “I can’t do this right now.”

I could tell he was startled. “Why not?” he asked.

“Because I have to piss really badly,” I said.

“You asshole!” he yelled as he bounced off me and playfully pushed me off the bed.

I laughed as I walked to the bathroom to take care of business. I flushed and washed my hands and yelled, “You’re awfully quiet in there.” I drank a cup of water before walking out of the bathroom and seeing his ass raised off the bed. It was beautiful. He was beautiful.

As I touched his ass, Justin said, “You haven’t fucked me since you told me you love me, and I think that would be the perfect way to end the day.”

I looked around for the clock and saw “12:06” on the digital clock radio.

“It’s too late for that,” I said, “It’s already tomorrow.”

“Fuck that,” he said, “it’s still today, or yesterday, or whatever on the west coast, so go ahead and fuck me already.”

“I’ve already cum twice today,” I said.

Justin turned his head toward me and said, “You’re the one who just told me it’s tomorrow. You came twice yesterday, so fuck me!”

My hands caressed his ass before my finger teased his hole. I leaned over and kissed his back, starting at the area between his shoulder blades and moving down toward the small of his back before reaching his ass. I rubbed my beard against his cheeks before spreading them and teasing his hole, first with my chin and then with my tongue. I felt him shiver slightly, which made me even more enthusiastic about forcing my tongue into his hole. I could feel him relax his hole, and my tongue went in deeper. His entire body relaxed and he lay face down on the bed. My face stayed in his ass as he lowered it on the bed, and I continued to eat his hole.

Justin’s moans triggered an animal instinct. I wanted to dominate his ass, but I also wanted to be gentle. I crawled on top of Justin with my cock pressing between his ass cheeks. I kissed the back of his neck before whispering in his ear.

“I love you, Justin.”

“I love you too, Matt,” he replied as I felt him rise up a little bit underneath me.

I raised back up and straddled his ass, spat on it and further lubed his hole with my saliva. I probed his hole with my index finger as my other hand gently massaged his ass and back. Then I used my thumb to play with his hole, occasionally massaging his prostate. Seeing what this did to him unleashed the animal inside me. I spat into my hand again, this time lubing my cock, before grabbing him by the hips and raising them off the bed. I pressed my cock against his hole and slowly started the process of penetrating him.

“Fuck me Matt,” Justin said. “I need you to fuck me hard.”

Hearing him say this took away any self-control I had. I thrust my cock inside him, probably a little too hard. Justin shouted. I wasn’t sure if it was a shout of pleasure or pain, but it didn’t matter. I was all in, figuratively and literally. I started pumping my cock in and out of his ass, feeling his hole tighten around me and hearing him whimper with every thrust. There was something about this that was different than fucking him the previous afternoon. He knew I loved him, and I knew he loved me. My love for him was connected with my lust for him. The harder I fucked him, the more connected I felt to him. He was sweating profusely, and I planted my cock deep inside him and held it there. I could feel his hole tighten around my cock. I wanted to see the look in his eyes, but I didn’t want anything to interrupt the physical connection I had with him at this moment.

I slightly retreated before thrusting inside him again. I was fucking him harder than I had ever fucked anyone, but I was not concerned about hurting him. I could feel how much he enjoyed it. I reached under his hips and grabbed his cock while I raised him slightly off the bed. Again, I held my cock deep inside him. He was rock hard, and my hand slowly explored his cock, the veiny shaft and plump head. My finger teased the fleshy underside of the shaft close to the head before I grasped it and started to jack. I kept my cock inside him as I jacked his cock. The faster I jacked, the more I could feel him tighten around my cock. I felt his cock getting more and more rigid as my hand moved up and down the shaft.

I knew he was about to shoot, so I pulled my cock out slightly while slowing the jacking of his cock.

“I love you,” I said.

Justin moaned, “I love you, too, Matt.

I rammed my cock back into Justin and stroked his cock a few more times before wrapping my hand around its head and milking his load into my hand. It wasn’t a huge load, but his hole kept tightening as I continued to massage the head.

As Justin began to relax, I withdrew from his ass. I briefly lubed my cock and his hole with his cum before thrusting my cock back inside him.

“Of fuck. Fuuuck” he moaned as I pumped his ass hard. I wasn’t sure if I was going to cum until I approached the point of no return. I felt the orgasm, but I wasn’t really sure if I was cumming until I looked down at my shaft and saw the fresh cum on it as it went in and out of his ass. I thrust as hard as I could a few more times before collapsing on top of him.

Before I could kiss him or anything else, Justin abrupted shifted underneath me. My cock jerked out of his ass as he shifted onto his back. Our eyes locked and we kissed as violently as we had fucked before settling into a gentle kiss. As the kiss ended, we continued to look at each other and smile. We stayed in that position without saying a word to each other and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello everyone. I am sorry these updates are coming so slowly. The inspiration is there. I have been busy with both professional and personal matters, and the time to write has been scarce. I appreciate your patience and your kind comments.

Justin (and Brett) - Part 55

I woke up with my right arm wrapped around Justin and his face nuzzled in my neck. His breathing was barely audible, but I could feel the breath on my chest. I wanted to check the time, but I was afraid that any motion might wake him up. I knew he needed to get to work, but I wasn't sure when. I looked around and saw the clock radio. It was just a little past 6 a.m. Should I wake him? My not-quite-awake brain pondered the question. If he didn't need to get to work quickly, he and I could spend a little time together before he had to leave. If he did have to get to work, he needed to get up so he could get ready. Either way, the best decision seemed to be just to wake him up.

I lightly touched Justin's upper arm, but he didn't move. I moved my hand up to his shoulder, but still no response. Finally, I placed my hand under his chin and raised his head so I was looking at his face. His eyes opened slowly, and I felt a smile forming on my face. As I looked into Justin's eyes, he smiled too.

"Good morning," I said before kissing him.

Justin moaned slightly and replied, "Good morning," before repositioning himself and doing a full-body stretch. I reached over with my left hand and caressed his hairy chest as he rubbed his face with the palm of his hand.

"When do you need to get going?" I asked.

Justin looked at me with a smirk. "Are you trying to get rid of me?" he asked.

"No," I replied instantly. "I just don't want you to be late for work," I said.

Justin smiled. "Don't worry about that, Matt," he said. "I know the guy who owns the place. Plus, today's going to be slow, so I don't need to go in."

It thrilled me to hear Justin say this, but I knew our time together was going to end in a few hours. Plus, there was a gnawing question.

"That's great," I said as I pulled Justin close to me, "but do your parents know you spent the night with me again?"

"Yeah," he said. "I told them that I would crash on your sofa again. They don't suspect anything. Trust me, I wouldn't be here if they did."

"I'm glad you're here," I said before kissing him again and wrapping my arms around him and pulling him partially on top of me. Again, Justin nuzzled his face in my neck.

After kissing my neck a few times, Justin spoke again. "I feel safe in your arms."

I rubbed the back of Justin's buzzed head and kissed the side of his face. "I love having you in my arms," I said. I pulled Justin closer to me, and within a few minutes, he had drifted back to sleep.

Feeling him asleep on top of me made me feel comfortable. I was so comfortable that I fell asleep again too. The ringing phone startled me from my slumber, and my reaction woke Justin.

I looked at the phone; it was my wife. Before I could answer, Justin told me he was heading to the bathroom. He was gone before I had a chance to tell him he didn't need to vacate the room.

"Good morning," I said as cheerfully as I could when I answered the phone.

"Is everything OK?" my wife asked.

"Yeah," I answered, trying to hide concern that she might think something was up. "Why?"

I heard her laughing. "Because you're the one who usually wakes me up," she said.

That was a relief. "Yeah," I said, "I woke up a little after 6 but must have drifted back off." I glanced over at the clock radio and saw it was 7-something.

"It must have been the beer," she said with another laugh before asking, "So what time will you be home today?"

I thought briefly before replying. "I haven't had breakfast yet and will probably relax after that. Mid-afternoon, I guess."

"Good," she said. "Noah and I will be glad to have you back."

"After being cooped up with me for a couple of weeks, you're both probably happy to have a little time away from me," I said.

"Never!" she said. "I better get going. Drive safely. I love you."

"I love you too."

As the conversation ended, I heard the toilet flush and Justin walked back into the room. I got out of the bed for my turn in the bathroom.

"It was my wife," I said as I hugged Justin on his way back to the bed.

"I figured," he replied.

"Thanks for giving me some space," I said as I released my embrace and headed to the toilet.

"I really had to piss," he said as he got back into bed. "It wasn't about giving you space."

As I stood in the bathroom alone pissing, I felt conflicted. I had made up a story about visiting a community college so I could visit Justin. I spent two nights away from my family, pretending to be visiting a school. I finished and flushed before washing my hands and returning to Justin. I got back into bed without saying a word.

"Hey," Justin said as he reached over and put his hand on my torso, "I was just kidding. I knew you needed space."

I glanced at Justin, nodded, and then looked away again.

"Matt?" Justin asked, "Are you OK?"

I knew I could talk to Justin about how I was feeling, but I wanted to make sure he understood that this was my issue, not his.

I nodded again and took a deep breath as I looked at Justin. "Yeah," I said, "just feeling a little...I don't know...guilty?"

Justin looked concerned, and I quickly grabbed his hand as it rested on my torso.

"I love you," I said assuringly, "and I wouldn't trade the past couple of days for anything, but...."

When I didn't finish the sentence, Justin leaned his head on my shoulder and said, "It's OK, Matt. I'd be kind of concerned if your conscience weren't bothering you."

I turned my face toward Justin and kissed his buzzed head.

"I've never felt this way before," I said. "I mean, I always feel good after being with you. It's just ironic that after a lifetime of lying to myself about who I am, I am now being honest with myself but having to lie to my family."

Justin stroked my hand with his thumb. "It was selfish of me to suggest you visit."

"No," I said, and kissed him again. "I knew what I was doing. I wanted to see you more than anything, and I'm already wondering when I will see you again."

"Well, I will have to find an apartment near campus before the semester begins," Justin said playfully before getting serious again, "But I don't want to create any problems for you."

I pulled Justin closer to me. "I know that," I said. "You're not a problem in any way. I love you. This is something I have to deal with."

"Maybe," Justin said, before hesitating and continuing, "that's what you're dealing with."

I was puzzled by his comment. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"This is the first time you've talked to your wife since you told me you love me," he said. "It's understandable that you would feel conflicted."

He had a point. In over 20 years of marriage, I had never been unfaithful to my wife until a few months ago. In those few months, I had expressed a lifetime of repressed feelings, and I had fallen in love...with two sexy, intelligent, younger men.

"So do you want to get coffee?" Justin asked. Before I could answer, he offered another alternative. "Or would you rather have me suck your morning wood first?"

I had not noticed that I had a hard on, but it was tough not to get aroused with Justin's naked body next to mine. I didn't say anything. I grabbed Justin's head and pulled his face to mine to kiss him. Then I shifted up myself in the bed so my back was against the headboard while I gently guided Justin's mouth to my cock. His lips kissed the head, and then he licked the shaft. Then he positioned himself so he was face down with his chest rubbing my abdomen as he sucked me. I caressed his beautifully fuzzed ass as he sucked me. As my right hand moved up his muscled back, Justin's left hand rubbed against my thigh before moving to my balls.

I had cum three times since the previous afternoon, but the way Justin's hand massaged my balls while his lips and tongue massaged my cock was getting me close again. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as my cock became rigid and began to throb. I moaned and let Justin know I was close.

And then he stopped sucking. He turned his head, looked at me, and said, "OK, let's go get coffee!" with that playful smile that always melted my heart.

"You fucker!" I said as I laughed at him.

"Not until after coffee," he said as he bounded off the bed and grabbed my hand. I stood also, my cock still fully erect, and we embraced before getting dressed.

tabana

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Justin - Part 5

The summer before my fourth academic year was an exciting one. Three of the short stories I had written had been published in scholarly journals and one was republished in a national publication read by more than just writing professors. My third year review had been excellent, and students were filling the sections of the classes I taught. As had been the case with my short story course in the previous semester, my technical writing course had been so popular that another section was opened. The time at my in-laws' lake cabin was a little more special because our older son would be transferring away to another university. Even though he was only going to be a few hours away, it was still an emotional thing for my wife and me. On top of all that, our younger son was going to be a senior in high school.

Oh, and Justin was coming back.

I know it's strange to be obsessed with someone I had only seen in my classes, the fitness center, and my office over the course of a semester more than two years ago. My wife had told me about a crush she had on her literature professor when she was a coed, but this was different. I was his professor, and I was married, happily married. And my obsession was someone at least 25 years younger than I was. Oh, and he was a guy, and I didn't even know if he was interested in guys.

As soon as I got my class rosters, I confirmed that Justin was in my technical writing course. He was in the newly-opened section on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons. I didn't normally teach afternoon classes, but there weren't many other times or classrooms available when this section was created.

I looked forward to that first Monday. During the previous week, I even spent my time in my office when I was not in meetings, on the off chance that Justin would drop by.

I could not wait for that 2 p.m. class meeting, and before I knew it, it was time. I got to the classroom, hesitated to gather myself, and walked into the room. I scanned the room and I didn't see him. I knew he was at least two years older now and probably looked a bit different. I started calling names, and before I got to his, he walked in.

The two years had been good to him. His light-brown hair was still cut short, but he now had a short beard. He filled out the light blue polo shirt nicely, and his face was perfectly tanned. It made him look classically handsome. When he walked in and nodded with a smile as he found an empty desk, I wanted everyone else to disappear so we would be alone. I didn't want to go over all the first-day-of-class topics that I needed to cover today. I tried not to look in Justin's direction too much, but it was even more difficult to avoid it than it was the last time I had him as a student.

Somehow, I made it through the hour and then had a few students waiting to ask questions. I quickly looked around and didn't see Justin. I guess he left, so there I was with the student who was going to be a bridesmaid in her sister's wedding who wanted to know if it was OK to miss Friday that week in October, the student who wasn't sure about if she should take this course, and the student who wanted to tell me about all the good things he had heard about me as a professor.

I grabbed my backpack and walked into the hallway. As soon as I stepped out of the classroom, I heard the familiar voice say "Hey boss!" and the hand on my left arm. I turned around and saw that smile and those brown eyes. As we shook hands, he apologized for being late and thanked me for everything I had done to help him, including getting him into my class. "Would you like to come to my office?" I asked. God, I hope that didn't sound as awkward to him as it felt for me.

"Can't, I have a job. I'm working in the fitness center and my shift starts at 3. I'll come by before class sometime, or I will see you in the fitness center. It looks like you're still visiting.

"Thanks, yeah I will." He noticed my modest physical improvements since the last time he saw me. Man! "And you look good too." Fuck, did I really say that?

"Thanks boss, gotta run, see you on Wednesday!" and shook my hand as he dashed away.

It was official. I was obsessed.
It's so difficult not to look. With the zooming now, I've noticed that I see the students in ways I never had before. While isolating and the craving for physical contact overpowered me, I had to be extra careful not to stare at anyone's lips. Having their face take up all of my screen provoked reactions in me I'd been spared all these years and never had I been so fixated on lips like that before. The thicker the lips, the wilder the fantasies and the more vivid the sudden graphic images that kept intruding. It made me feel extremely uncomfortable to see them as people who existed independently of my classroom context and were not just that student who submits their work early or the one who plagiarises or that one who is always openly flirty.

Last semester, I made a point of not looking at my screen if any one student was talking and always always shared my screen no matter what was on it. There was no other way but tricking myself out of situations that would make it impossible for me not to give in.

It might sound weird that this has proven more difficult than when they might be sat next to me or just in front in a big classroom. When they are, looking isn't even an option as they can see you... as can the whole classroom. Meanwhile, Zoom allows you to keep someone's screen turned on at all times and making their face appear as big as your screen so you can admire them to your heart's content. I would have liked to read a story about that actually. Also, I can't help wonder now, how many of them are doing this with my face or their classmates'.

Reactions: william1

tabana

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Justin - Part 10

I knocked and he welcomed me in. We shook hands, "I'm Brett" he said, and he was even more handsome than his pictures. He had a couple days of stubble on his face that made his smile look less "pretty" than it was in his picture and more masculine. He was wearing a loose red tank top and white shorts. "And your name is...?" he asked.

Without thinking, I said, "Matt," and he said it was nice to meet me. Then he asked me what kind of massages I had had. I decided that telling him I had only fantasized about getting one from one of my students would not be a good idea, so I told him that I had only gotten massages from and given them to my wife.

"So you have never had a massage from a man?" I shook my head that I had not. "Well, I'm going to do my best to make sure you will want another one really soon. The rest room is that way if you need it, otherwise, just head into my massage room, undress, get on the table, and let me know when you're ready for me. Any questions?"

I was so filled with anticipation that I didn't want to waste any time, so I just said, "No, I'm ready," and headed to the massage room. I kind of had to pee, but I wanted to get this started.

The massage room was actually his bedroom, but he also had a massage table set up. The room was warm and relaxing, with light only from some candles in the room and from the hallway I had entered from. The candles smelled good and added to the relaxing atmosphere of the room. I kicked off my shoes, took off my shirt, shorts, and boxer briefs, and was face down on the table. I could feel myself getting excited, and I let him know I was ready as I settled my face into the cradle. When I heard him walk in, I felt all the blood rush from my head down to my groin. I could not see him, but I could hear him walking around the room, and I wasn't sure what he was doing. Then I heard the music come on, and he said, "Why don't we start face up. I want to stretch you a bit and see how much flexibility you have."

I turned over, not even thinking about the semi-hardon I had. He started at my right leg, picked it up off the table. I resisted a little and he said, "Relax, just relax." I tried, and he bent my leg at the knee and pushed it back against my abdomen. He was surprised I was able to let him do it. So was I! It felt good, in a slightly painful way. I just then processed that I was lying there naked while a handsome, nicely toned, younger man was putting all of his weight into pressing my leg into my body. Just then, I felt my semi-hardon working on becoming a full-on hardon. Then he slowly returned my leg to a more natural position and moved up to my right arm. He picked it up and moved to the head of the table where he held my arm over my head and then horizontally, parallel to the floor. And he held my hand against his midsection. He was wearing the tank top, but I could feel the side of his warm, muscled torso. By this time, my cock was fully erect and throbbing. He repeated these stretches with my left arm, and then moved down to my leg. Again, he picked it up, bent it, and pushed it into my body. I could feel him gently rocking his weight into me again. He told me to take deep breaths, hold them, and then let them out. He did the same thing. It was intoxicating, and feeling his breath as it dispersed across my upper body made this an intimate experience. I opened my eyes and realized he was looking into mine.

"Ya doing OK?" He asked. I didn't need to answer, because I am sure my face said everything. Even if I had tried to answer, the realization that his hand was lightly rubbing my inner left thigh probably would have made me unable to say anything.

"OK Matt, you can get face down now." Gee, thanks. Get me hard as a rock and then tell me to get face down?

I did what I was told, shifting myself a little bit so I could move down the table and position my cock so I wouldn't be uncomfortable and, because I was actually self-conscious about it, so the hardon would not be so obvious. As soon as I settled on the table, I felt his hands on my back, and they glided against my skin. He was using some kind of lotion that didn't seem to have any smell. I couldn't believe this was happening. My body completely surrendered to his hands. I was simultaneously relaxed and excited. His hands felt so soothing, and then they moved from my back to the sides of my torso. As he did, they switched from a deeper touch to a more relaxing one. In my mind, it felt like he was almost trying to tickle me. Then my arms and hands, putting each arm behind my back and massaging it while it was there. Next, he massaged my butt. Oh my God. What an incredible feeling. And then I felt his fingers against my inner thighs, and pretty soon I also felt my cock getting harder underneath the weight of my body. I let out what I thought was an inaudible moan, but Brett must have heard me, because he said, "That feel good, Matt?" without changing the rhythm of his hands against my thigh.

"Yeah, really good," I said.

"So, if you don't mind me asking," he said as he continued massaging my thigh, "how did you get away from your wife tonight?"

"She's out of town, visiting her parents." I said.

"Any kids?" he asked.

"Two," I said. "One son is with her and the other off at college."

"So nobody will miss you if you don't get back home right away?" he asked.

"What? You're not going to murder me, are you?" I was half-joking, half-serious

He laughed, "No. I just want to make sure you won't get in trouble if you're a little late getting home tonight."

I wasn't sure what he meant by that, but I figured I would play along. "So you're going to keep me from getting into trouble tonight?"

"That depends on what you consider trouble, Matt," he said as he walked around the table and started massaging the other thigh. His fingers were getting closer and closer to my balls and hole, and after about a minute of silence, he asked, "What kind of trouble have you gotten into with other guys?"

"As of a few minutes ago, none," I said.

He laughed and said, "You think this is trouble? Just wait until you turn over." I was so excited that my mind stopped thinking about what was happening, which must have distorted my mind's concept of time, because in what seemed like a minute after that, he said, "OK Matt, you can turn over now."

I was so relaxed that it was tough to move, but I eventually turned over and shifted myself down the table. Brett removed the face cradle and started massaging my face, then moving to my neck and shoulders. I felt his arms burrowing under my head and shoulders. The skin to skin contact, forearms against my shoulders, was sensual. Then he moved to the other end of the table and started massaging my feet. It felt incredible. He lifted one and positioned it against him. It felt like silk, and then I realized my foot was positioned against his bare abdomen. Had he just taken off his tank top or was he fully naked? It felt so good it didn't matter.

As he moved up to my midsection, it became obvious that Brett was fully nude. This was what I had fantasized about with Justin. Brett was not Justin, but this was really happening. I instinctively grabbed his cock and he politely moved my hand, leaned over and said, "There will be plenty of time for that after the massage. Right now, just relax and enjoy. This is all about you." I did. The massage ended with him at the head of the table, teasing my nipples, as he said "Would you like to move to the bed now?"

I was conflicted. I wanted to go there, but that would take this to another level. What had happened so far was a playful massage, nothing I would tell my wife or anyone else about, for sure. But it was not something to feel guilty about. At least I didn't think so. I was not sure what to do, or what I wanted to do.

"It's OK, we don't have to," he said.

"No, I want to," I said, and Brett moved to my left side, put his right arm under my shoulders to lift me up. His other hand was on my chest. This was taking the intimacy up a few notches.

"Careful now," he said as he sat me upright. Before I could stand, he put his arms around me and I put mine around him. This felt so...natural. He stood me up and we took a few steps over to the bed, where he lay me on my back and crawled on top of me. I held his smooth body tight. I was expressing years of pent up desire, allowing myself to feel all those feelings, and it was mind blowing. The only thing that could make it more exciting would be if this were Justin, but it was pretty fucking exciting anyway. This was another handsome, athletic, younger man. He was clearly intelligent, and, as far as I could tell, he was into this as much as I was. He slowly slid down and started licking my nipples and then tenderly kissing them. His kisses moved to my chest and then down to my abdomen. I could feel something kind of rough against the head of my cock, and I realized it was the stubble on his chin. I reached down and touched his face, then his shoulders, and then I felt his tongue on the head. At that point, I was immobilized, and when he started sucking me, all I could do was rest my hands on his shoulder and moan. My wife had not sucked my cock in years, and I did not remember her being this good.

I raised my head to make sure that he was really sucking my cock, because I had never experienced anything like this. Seeing his athletic shoulders and feeling his smooth toned body against mine was delightful. I stroked his hair and rubbed his faced and shoulders. Even though the room was dimly lit, I could see the distinctive tan lines that suggested he work tank tops a lot and had not had an opportunity to spend much time at the pool yet. Watching him suck me was almost as exciting as feeling him do it, but I felt myself getting close. I didn't want this to end, so I grabbed Brett's head and said, "I am very close."

He stopped sucking me and moved back up to my face, smiled, and said, "Does your wife suck you like that?"

"No," I said, deciding not to go into details.

As he was lying next to me, he lightly rubbed my chest and started playing with his cock. "Would you like to suck mine?" I was not prepared for this. I wasn't sure what to say, and before I could say anything, Brett said, "I would love to feel dad's mouth on my cock."

"Dad" was the last thing Justin called me when I saw him that afternoon "I've never sucked a guy's cock. I'm not sure I would know what to do," I said.

"I assumed that," Brett said, and added, "and you'll figure it out," as he knelt beside me on the bed, his hard cock near my mouth. Seeing how hard he was made me realize that he really was into this too. He then rubbed it against my lips. I could smell him. It was a clean smell, slightly musky, and when he said, "Open your mouth," I did. I felt the bottom of his cock against my tongue, and I closed my lips around it. I could feel him moan, and he slightly moved it in and out of my mouth. The more he did it, the more it turned me on. He cupped my head with his right hand while his left hand rubbed my chest. "Dad's a natural," he said, and that made me more eager to suck him. He obviously picked up on the fact that I was getting turned on being called "Dad," but there was no way he could have known why. "THIS," he said, repeating it for emphasis, "this is trouble, dad."

Brett moved himself around so he could suck me while I sucked him. I wrapped myself around him and he wrapped himself around me. Our bodies were pressed tightly together. After a while, I started getting close again, I warned him and he kept sucking. Just as I was about to explode, he pulled his mouth off my cock and finished me with his hand, massaging my cock until he was satisfied the last drop was out of my full balls. I was spent, and he moved so he was straddling me and jacked himself off on my chest. It was a powerful load; part of it hit my chin. Being an obnoxious 20-something, he bragged that it was his third time to cum that day. "Enjoy it while you can," I chuckled.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?" I replied, and before he could answer, I said, "Yeah, I mean, this was a bit more than I expected, but I enjoyed it."

"Good," he said. "I know when a man in your situation contacts me, it's not always for more than a massage, but I felt your energy. It was off the charts. You needed this, and it was my pleasure to give you what you needed. I hope you will be back sometime soon" he said as he reached to grab a towel and wipe the cum off my chin, chest, and a few other places.

"I'm sure I will be," I said. "And, you're right, I did need this tonight."

He offered me a shower, but I needed to head out before I fell asleep, as I was prone to do after shooting my load. I got dressed, started to pay him, and upon realizing that I had been there over 90 minutes, gave him all the cash I had, $124.

"We just scheduled an hour, so it's just $70." he said. "The rest was just fun, not part of the massage."

"I just have $20s and singles, so how about $80?" I asked.

"That's a more reasonable tip," he said, as we hugged. "I'm serious. I hope you will be back sometime soon."

"I am sure I will be," I replied.

As I walked out of his apartment and to my car, I felt like I was in a world that was different than it was when I walked in. For one thing, all those feelings I was having...there would be no denying them any more.
I am breathless at this point. If I knew how absorbed I'd get, I'd have left this for later. My break now has lasted this long, I grabbed food and I'm done eating but nothing is going to get down for a long while now because stopping isn't an option. The build up is fantastic. Thank you for writing this story and posting it

tabana

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Justin (and Brett) - Part 32

Justin's apartment was less than two miles from our house and about a mile away from campus. As I approached the parking lot for the complex, I felt kind of paranoid. What if someone saw me going to his apartment? I decided to park on the street, and I put on my baseball cap and a pair of sunglasses. His place was on the second floor. I had enough energy to run up five or six flights of stairs, so I made short work of one.

The energy was similar to what I felt the first time I saw Brett. That was the only thing I had ever experienced that I could compare it to. But this was different: It was more nervous energy than sexual energy.

When I arrived at Justin’s door, my heart felt like it was bouncing around in my chest. I knocked and Justin opened the door almost instantly. He was wearing a loose black tank top, a loose pair of white basketball shorts, and no shoes. Seeing him made me forget all the reasons I had for not wanting to let this happen.

Justin flashed the brightest smile I had ever seen from him, and he said, "Come in," as he motioned me past him. Before I could turn around, his arms were around my waist pulling my body into his. It was a strong hug from behind, a hug unlike any I had ever received.

"I like your shades, Matt," Justin said in a soft voice, his lips less than two inches from my ear.

I had loved the way he called me "doc" and "boss," but having him call me Matt was different. It removed the professional relationship we had and made it more personal. It was Matt and Justin, not a 49-year-old professor and his 22-year-old student.

I took off my cap and sunglasses and put them on a table that was within reach. Then I put my hands on his and tilted my head back slightly as he kissed the ear and moved his lips to the back of my neck. I wondered if he had ever held another man in his arms before he held me yesterday. As much as I knew about Justin, there was so much more I wanted to know. And I feared that the more I knew, the closer I would want to get to him.

As soon as Justin's grip loosened slightly, I turned to face him and pulled him to me. I never wanted to let him go. My hands massaged his back, and my fingers would occasionally wander into the loose arm openings of his tank top. I loved feeling his bare skin with my fingers. Then I took his face in my hands and looked into his eyes. His beard felt soft in my hands. Neither of us said anything. I wanted to kiss him, but I was not sure how comfortable he would be with that. I just gave him a gentle kiss on the lips as I had the day before. I didn't test his lips with my tongue yet. I didn't want to do anything to make him uncomfortable.

I had a whirlwind of emotions, feelings, and thoughts running through my head. At this point, there was absolutely no turning back. As I continued to hold his face in my hands, I looked at him and said, "I have dreamed of this for so long."

"Me too, Matt," he said as he lay his head on my shoulder and breathed into my neck.

We stood there holding each other. This was only my fourth time with a man, and the other three had been with Brett. And this might be new to Justin. I decided it was best to let him lead the way. There was so much I wanted to say, so much I wanted to do, but I wanted this to be what he wanted it to be. After all, he had initiated this yesterday, and I was the one who insisted we wait until today.

Justin led me to the bed in his studio apartment, and as we stood next to it, he removed my shirt. As he took it off, I kicked off my shoes and then I removed his shirt. Justin sat on the bed and pulled me down on top of him. I dived into his embrace and felt the hair on our bare chests rubbing together.

I kissed his neck, lightly rubbing my beard against the soft skin. This made him moan, making me think this was possibly an erotic zone that no one else had ever explored on him. That made me want to explore it deeper. I softly brushed my lips against his neck, occasionally touching it with the tip of my tongue. This eventually turned into me kissing his neck and licking it. I could tell this was having an impact on him.

Justin raised his arms over his head, and I was immediately overwhelmed by his manly scent. That scent...it reminded me of sniffing the towel, sniffing his briefs, but this scent was unfiltered Justin. It awakened primal urges that I had never experienced.

I licked his right nipple with the tip of my tongue, feeling it get harder and harder. Then, I started kissing the same nipple. I loved the way it felt between my lips and the way his skin tasted. And after I had teased it to the point that I was sure it was as erect as it would get, I rubbed my hairy chin against it. Each of these actions elicited a slightly different response that involved a variety of of moans, shakes, and shivers. The whole time I was doing this, I was inhaling the scent from his armpit. It was clean but natural, a stronger version of the scent that I had enjoyed, and it was intoxicating.

I felt myself becoming more eager to taste him. My face moved to the underside of his upper arm and I kissed it. The smoothness of this part of his body almost begged for it to be rubbed by my beard. Every time I kissed it with my lips or rubbed my beard against it, I could swear I felt waves of energy pulse through him and that intensified my desire. I started licking his armpit, tasting him, and absorbing his scent in my beard. I had never felt this type of desire, and his reaction made me even more enthusiastic. I repeated this process with the other armpit as we both moaned with pleasure.

My face eventually moved back into Justin's neck, and we cuddled a while.

"I meant to ask you a question," I said as we lay there.

"What Matt?" Justin asked.

"You're OK with this, right?"

"Fuck yeah!" he said with a laugh.

"Good," I said, as I rubbed his chest. "I just wanted to get that out of the way."

"How about you?" Justin said. "Are you good with it?"

"Yes Justin," I said, "I have hardly been able to think about anything else since yesterday afternoon."

"Me either," he said.

"I'm sorry I made us wait," I said.

"I'm not," Justin said. This surprised me, and he continued, "I hadn't planned to do what I did at the shower yesterday afternoon. It was impulsive. I didn't think it through."

"It might have been impulsive," I said, "but the more I think about it, the more I can't believe I didn't just take you when I could, where I could."

"Well," Justin said as he gave me a seductive look, before saying, "You can take me now. I am all yours." And, with that, he shucked off his shorts.

Before I could react, he pounced on me and said, "Or maybe I should take you instead."

Again, before I could react, Justin had pinned my arms behind my head and started kissing my face and rubbing his beard against mine. Then he moved down to my neck and kissed it gently, just as I had done to him. As he did this, I felt his cock growing against my thigh, which was partially covered by my shorts.

I had reached a state of euphoria, and it got even more intense when his face moved from my neck to my left armpit. He lightly kissed the soft underside of my arm and then buried his face in my armpit. I had not showered since the evening before, so my pits were musky, but not dirty or nasty. He moaned as he took in the scent, and I used my right hand to press his face harder into my pit. When I felt him licking my pit, I released my grip on his head and softly caressed his back until he moved his face next to mine. I smelled my pits on his beard, and the aroma supercharged my already out of control sex drive. My eyes found his, and I could feel that he was losing control too.

And then we kissed. I'm not sure which one of us initiated it. It just happened, and when it did, it consumed both of us. Neither of us was in control at the moment. The moment controlled us. I felt nothing but raw lust for Justin. I grabbed his cock and felt him jerk slightly, as though he was not expecting it. I could feel the pre-cum already oozing out and I nudged him away from me slightly so I could move my face down to his groin.

I had only gotten a brief glimpse of his cock the previous afternoon when he jacked himself a bit while I watched and after he showered. Today, it was all mine. It stuck straight out from his trimmed crotch. It was moderately thick and, after I got a closer look, I realized he was uncut. He was at least seven inches, maybe more. It was difficult to tell because of its thickness.

I sniffed his cock. Like his pits, it had a manly smell, slightly muskier. I took a deep breath and then exhaled as my mouth moved up and down the shaft. The shaft was surrounded by my lips, but I was barely making contact so I could tease him. As I did this, I felt him undo my shorts and begin to take them off. I lifted my hips to assist him, and he finished pulling them off. Finally, we were both naked. The realization that there was nothing between Justin and me sent another wave of energy through me, and I hungrily took his cock in my mouth and started sucking him.

Justin's response made me even more hungry. He said, "Oh my God!" a few times and started rubbing my belly with one hand while he teased my cock with the other. There was nothing more I could want at this moment. I was doing what felt right, and I could tell he was enjoying it too. And when he started sucking me too, I felt like we were totally interconnected, physically and emotionally. As I sucked him, my hands massaged his back, traced their way along his torso until they pinched nipples, and rubbed his fuzzy ass cheeks. His precum tasted sweet and I looked forward to making him shoot…but not just yet.

Eventually, we were both ready for a short break, and I repositioned myself so we were face to face.

"Do you mind if I ask a personal question?" I said.

"Go ahead, Matt," he replied.

I looked in Justin's eyes and asked, "Is this your first time with a man?"

Justin turned away slightly and said, "No, it's not." Then he looked back at me and asked if it was mine. I told him it wasn't. I didn't go into details other than he was only the second man I had ever been with.

"How long have you been into guys?" he asked.

"Hard to say," I replied. "I guess maybe all my life, but I kept it hidden. I even tried to hide it from myself."

"I understand," he said, which suggested to me that he had also hidden his feelings for men. After a brief hesitation, he continued, "I never imagined that you might be into guys though."

I nodded. "Those feelings were always there," I said. "No matter how hard I tried to deny or ignore them, they were still there. Every time I thought they were gone, they would come back. And, like I told you yesterday, you awakened them a few years ago, and they haven't disappeared since."

"I remember the first time I saw you in the fitness center, that semester I took my first class with you," he said. "You knew my name. That meant a lot to me. I don't think I missed your class after that. I loved hearing you talk about your family. I could tell how much they meant to you." He placed his hand on the side of my face as he looked in my eyes, and continued, "I had feelings for you. I just never thought of you sexually, I mean, doing anything like this with you because I didn't think you were..."

"I know," I said, and after I hesitated a few seconds, I asked, "So, when did you start thinking of me sexually?"

Justin thought about it a bit. "I'm not sure. I think it happened gradually, starting the first day of class last semester when I walked into the classroom and saw you again after all that time." He looked at me as he said this. "I remember after that class you told me I looked good. That made me think, 'Maybe.' And then the feelings grew stronger this semester. You assigned us a short story you had written, and reading it made me feel close to you. I started reading other stories you had written, and I felt like I was getting to know you even more."

As Justin was saying this, I felt myself feeling even more attracted to him. And he continued:

"And then that afternoon at the bar and grill after the girls left," he said, "I was excited when I realized we were going to be alone. Things felt different when we talked," he hesitated. "I mean, it didn't feel like you were my professor. I felt like I was talking to a friend, and I wanted..."

He stopped. I waited a few seconds before I asked, "What did you want, Justin?"

"I wanted you to hold me like you are holding me now" he said, "And I felt like you wanted it too."

"I did, Justin."

"But I knew we couldn't do it," he said. He hesitated again. This time, I didn't say anything. I knew he would say whatever he had to say when he was ready. "I didn't want to put you in that position. I was close to asking you if you wanted to come here and.... But I knew you would have to say 'no' and that would have hurt."

"Oh Justin," I said as I caressed his face. "That's sweet. It's thoughtful. And you're right, I would have had to say 'no' and it would have been incredibly difficult."

"But you're here now," he said, "and that's all that matters."

I grabbed his hand and pulled it to my face where I kissed it gently. Then I kissed each finger lightly before taking one in my mouth and softly sucking it. Justin finished his thought:

"I felt a connection with you."

"I felt the connection, Justin," I said. "I was enjoying it so much that I didn't want it to end."

"Neither did I," he said.

"You had to go home for your father's birthday party, as I remember," I said.

"Yes," Justin said, as he moved around a bit in the bed, "And when you asked if I wanted to order dinner when the waiter came over, I really did, just so I could be with you longer. Even if nothing happened between us, I wanted to be with you."

“I wanted to be with you, too, Justin,” I said, “Every time I saw you, I wanted it. But it's like you said, one of us might have had to say 'no' to the other one. That could have made things weird, especially because I was still your professor, you were still my student."

"I get it, Matt," he said as he smiled and looked at me. I felt my face moving toward his, and we kissed, first gently, and then passionately.
I can't imagine what it must have been like for everyone to wait for another installment. This is undownputtable and I feel as consumed by the story as Matt is by Justin (and Brett). I'm invested in both of them and their happiness somehow.

I don't regret that nothing got done today and I'll be sat here for 5 more hours if I must to see how this develops, especially if someone's going to burry their face in someone's armpits again. That part has me light-headed, as if that were me getting intoxicated from the smell.

You're killing me.

tabana

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Justin (and Brett) - Part 33

One of the things I noticed about Justin's face the first time I saw him was his lips. They were full and looked soft, and the bottom lip pursed out slightly when his mouth was closed. His lips gave him a boyishly handsome look, which turned into a classically manly look with two years of age and a beard. I had fantasized about feeling those lips next to mine, but I was initially hesitant to kiss Justin. I was not sure he was ready to be that intimate with me or any other man.

There was no need for hesitancy. Justin was an incredible kisser. It was difficult for me to believe that a 22-year-old was able to kiss with so much passion. While I believe some people are naturally good kissers, I don't think someone becomes a great kisser without a significant amount of practice. How did Justin get this good at it? Why did I care?

After a prolonged period of kissing and cuddling, I was on my back with Justin on top of me, holding my face and kissing me gently. Feeling his skin on mine heightened the intimacy. From knees to nipples, our bodies were pressed together, creating a sweaty bond between us.

Justin finally broke the silence, "This is what I wanted with you. Just to feel you next to me and look into your eyes."

I looked into his light brown eyes as my hands massaged his back and occasionally wandered down to his beefy and fuzzy ass. My eyes and my hands said all I needed to say. I'm sure he could feel my adoration for him in my touch. I was especially intrigued by his back hair, as it appeared to be buzzed or trimmed instead of just naturally short. I asked him.

"I had the back shaved when the weather got warm because I had a winter coat," he said. "The front? I started trimming it to show off my pecs."

"And down there?" I said as my eyes glanced downward toward his groin which was pressed against mine. It was neatly trimmed.

"If I didn't trim down there," he said, "my cock would get lost in all the pubes."

"Nah, I think it would still be pretty easy to find," I said as I reached down and grabbed his cock while he moaned. Then I spontaneously flipped him off me onto his back as I still held onto his cock. I leaned over and kissed him as my hand softly teased his cock into a full erection. He reached over and softly handled mine while we gazed into each other’s eyes.

"I wish we could stay here forever," Justin said in a dreamy voice, "and I wish I didn't have to go home this summer."

"I know," I said. "This is everything I imagined it would be." Then I put myself in his parents' place and said, "But this is the last time you will get a chance to spend the summer with your parents. I know it will mean a lot to them."

Justin nodded in agreement and kissed me. "I'm going to miss seeing you, Matt."

"I'm going to miss you too, Justin," I said. "My primary motivation for going to the fitness center will be gone."

"I hope you will still go," Justin said. "Your back will be happy you did."

As Justin was saying this, I heard my phone ding a couple of times. I apologized for having to get it, and Justin said he understood. I reached over to where he had thrown my shorts earlier in the morning and got my phone out of one of the pockets. There were a couple of texts from my wife that did not need immediate attention.

"Is everything OK?" Justin asked.

"Yeah," I said, "My wife is asking me what I am up to."

"What are you telling her?" he asked.

"I think I should tell her I am going to take a former student of mine to lunch," I said.

Justin smiled, and then the phone dinged again. I read it out loud to Justin: "What's her name?" Justin laughed.

"Her name is J-U-S-T-I-N," I read as I typed it. Then I typed some more.

"I am telling her you wanted to talk about internships in financial services," I said. "So is there a place close by where we can get a quick lunch?"

"Yeah, a sandwich place about a block away, but they deliver," Justin said with a sly smile. "I recommend their Italian sub with extra dressing."

Justin grabbed his phone and placed an order, and we threw on our clothes. While we waited, Justin offered me a beer, and he opened one for himself too. While we sat at the table, I asked him how much packing he had left.

"I've packed everything except some clothes, my sheets and pillows, and a few other things," Justin said, "So I'm basically done." Then he ran his finger along the back of my hand and said, "I made sure I had the whole day free for you, Matt."

Before I could say anything, there was a knock. "That's the sandwiches," Justin said as he stood up. I grabbed a $20 bill and offered it to him, but he waved it away. He had a short conversation with the delivery person and then brought the sandwiches to the table.

Before he sat, he took off his tank top and recommended I take off my shirt too. "These sandwiches are dripping with oil, so if you don't want it all over your shirt, you might want to take it off now."

So I took off my shirt before I unwrapped the foot-long sandwich. "This looks like lunch and dinner," I said.

"Maybe that's my plan," he said before he took a bite of his sandwich.

The sandwich was good, but I wanted more of Justin. His mind appeared to be in the same place. He went to the refrigerator to get us more beers and placed them on the table. Then he placed his hand on my chest. It was slightly chilled from the beer, and it was oily from the sandwich. I watched his hand as it rubbed my chest and then teased my nipple. I rubbed his forearm with my hands which had also been drenched with the dressing from the sandwich.

"We should take a shower after we finish these sandwiches," he said as he gave me a devilish look.

"I think I've already eaten all I can," I said, and then I returned a devilish look, "Of the sandwich, that is."

Justin chuckled and said, "Then I guess we should shower after we finish these beers," before chugging the beer and slamming the can on the table. He looked at me with a smirk, which I returned before chugging my beer and slamming the can on the table. We headed toward his bathroom.

As we waited for the water to warm, we took off our shorts. I looked at Justin and said, "This brings back memories."

Justin smiled and said, "It does. But please don't say 'Justin, we need to talk' this time, OK?"

I burped, violently, and he laughed. Justin stepped into the shower and turned to face me. As I stepped in, he took me into his arms and lay his head on my shoulder. The water from the showerhead felt relaxing, and as it flowed over our bodies, it created a delightfully sensual feeling every time his skin rubbed against mine.

For some reason, Justin seemed more aggressive in the shower. He grasped my face in his hands and pushed me against the tiled shower wall. As he held my head against the wall, he kissed me deeply and thrust his tongue so forcefully into my mouth that my tongue couldn't react.

"You like that, Matt?" Justin growled.

All I could do was moan. I wanted him. I wanted to do whatever and be whatever he wanted. I couldn't move, and I felt that the only thing keeping me upright was his hands holding my head against the wall.

And just like that, Justin's demeanor changed into a more gentle, affectionate one. His grip on my head loosened, and his body pressed against me so that I was now sandwiched between him and the wall. He looked in my eyes.

"I have something very important to tell you, Matt."

I just looked into his eyes, wondering what it was, and before I could even think of asking what it was, he unleashed a burp in my face and laughed like a kid who had just discovered the joy of playing ding-dong ditch on their neighbors. As if I needed a reminder that I was naked in the shower with a 22-year-old.

After the smell of beer and Italian meats dissipated, I turned the tables and grabbed his head and forced my tongue deep into his mouth. Justin moaned, and I felt his body relax as I was sure mine had when he did the same to me. I could feel our cocks bumping into each other, and I relaxed my hold on him. We kissed gently for a while before Justin grabbed a bottle of shower gel, took some in his hand, and then passed the bottle to me. We washed each other's bodies which only served to make our cocks more erect. I turned him around and gave him an embrace similar to the one he had given me when I walked into his apartment. Feeling his lathered back rubbing against my chest, belly, and groin took the excitement to an even higher level. The sensation of his ass cheeks massaging my cock took me to a place I was not sure he wanted me to go. I was even less sure I wanted to go there.

But it felt good. It felt better than anything I had ever experienced, and I could tell Justin was enjoying it too.

After all this time in the shower, we were both clean and rinsed. Justin turned around and kissed me as he turned off the water. Justin reached over and handed me a bath towel before taking one for himself as we walked out of the shower.

We didn't say anything to each other. We just glanced and smiled every now and then, and we walked back to the bed. He lay down on the bed in a pose more erotic than one I could have ever fantasized about. Instead of joining him in a kiss, my mouth went for his cock, and I positioned my cock in his face. We engaged in a 69 session, the kind you don't see in porn because it's too personal for an audience. My head used this thigh as a pillow, and his head used mine. That allowed each of us to relax as we orally pleasured the other.

Justin and I were interconnected again, physically and emotionally, as we had been before, but this was stronger. I felt as though we were suspended in time and space. I still couldn't believe that I was doing this with Justin. Feeling his skin against mine and tasting his precum again reminded me it was real.

"Matt?"

"Yes Justin?"

"Are you close?"

Another reminder that I was with a 22-year-old. I'm sure this poor kid was perpetually on edge, so I was kind of surprised he had made it this long without asking.

"Not really," I said.

"Good," he replied. "Let's take a break."

"OK" I said as I started to move, but he stopped me.

"No, stay there, Matt. I don't want to move from this position."

"It's nice, isn't it?" I asked.

"It's better than nice," he said. "It makes me feel...I don't know the words."

"I feel the same way," I said, "and I don't know the words either."

My left hand rubbed his torso as he kissed my thighs. The more I explored his body, the more I enjoyed it. His abs were athletic, but more beefy than muscular or cut, and that was sexy as fuck to me. His pecs were hard as were his arms. I enjoyed the way every part of him felt to the touch.

I rubbed my beard against his thigh, and he did the same to me. I felt that unspoken acknowledgement that he was ready to go again, and he could probably feel that I was in agreement. His mouth was on my cock in an instant, but my mouth went for his fuzzy balls. Sucking his balls while I felt his cock growing against my bearded chin made me unable to resist sucking it. The rhythm of our bodies was in perfect synch as we sucked each other, and our bodies were in perfect symmetry.

This time he didn't have to ask me if I was close; he knew. I heard him begin to moan as I felt myself unable to hold back, and I felt his cock become rigid as mine did the same. In the same instant, my arms wrapped tightly around his waist and his wrapped around mine. It was a full-body orgasm that we shared. And Justin kept sharing with a few forceful aftershocks, each of which released another spurt into my mouth. I savored them.

I wanted to kiss Justin, but I was unable to move. He was spent himself. We lay there, and I realized that we were covered in sweat, as were the sheets.

"Looks like you're going to be sleeping on wet sheets tonight," I said.

"It will be a nice reminder of this," Justin said.

"Yeah," I laughed, "but not as easy to keep as a pair of briefs or a hand towel."

Justin laughed too and repositioned himself so we were face-to-face at the foot of the bed. We kissed. As much as I did not want this to come to an end, I knew I would play this afternoon’s experience over and over again in my mind for months, if not years. Rather than dwell in the idea that I might not ever get to experience this type of passion with Justin again, I felt fortunate that it happened, and I had no regrets.
The way you managed to elevate that, I'm speechless.

tabana

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My brain just shut down that was so intense. Damn! I started reading this story and after a couple of installments felt motivated to get some writing done TODAY. Many hours later... I'm just laying here re-examining my life decisions and what of my writing skill

tabana

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks @larsmi
I will let him know. :emoji_wink:

That's a good question, @dan0710

I have a vision of pieces of the story. There are storylines I am thinking about developing, but I honestly don't know if Matt will end up with Justin, Brett, both, or neither. There have been a few times when I have changed course in the middle of writing a part or decided to change the overall direction of where things were going.

Probably the best example of changing both in the same part of the story was Part 26, when Matt sees Justin in his briefs in the locker room. I had originally written that part with Matt seeing Justin take off his shirt after the interview, but Justin was wearing a sleeveless undershirt. I know this will be hard to believe, but up until that point, I was leaning toward Matt and Justin not hooking up at all. Then I realized that I had unwittingly created a mutual attraction building between the two, and it needed to unfold.

Another example was when Matt responded to Brett's massage ad. I originally planned for that to be a one-time thing, but I realized Brett provided an opportunity to create a complex character who could possibly be the target for Matt's desires. At that time I was thinking Matt and Justin would never hook up.

So it's really a combination of what you asked about: I have a vision for the story, but in some parts, I am writing what feels right and, more importantly, is believable.
When I listened to writers being interviewed, it used to confuse me to hear them say that they themselves didn't know where the story was going or that they had to adapt to their characters or respect the flow of the story, no matter how much it hurt them or it differed from their original idea. I only came to understand that myself later when I started writing fiction. So I really felt what you said about Matt and Justin but also about Matt and Brett. I had given up on the idea of a Matt and Justin couple, all the more why I was really impressed by how you brought that back. To be honest, I quickly stopped having any expectations at all, starting with that it was going to develop into such a long story.

Unlike the TV style unrealistic and frankly aggravating plot twists, yours never felt like forced/cheap tricks. The minor inconsistencies you mentioned didn't take anything away from the story and it's been a real joy reading it. It'd been a long while since I read a whole book/story of this length in one sitting. I hope you publish this so I could buy it for myself to show my support and appreciation but also offer it as a gift to many many people that I know would love it just as much as I have been.

Reactions: william1

dupont36

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having reached the last post, I feel the need to apologize to all those who were disappointed that each notification led to my responses rather than another instalment of the story, which I cannot wait to read. I was just so excited by the way it was all unfolding.

How about starting your own thread, rather than hijacking what clearly is a fan favorite? No disrespect intended, it just seems like this is becoming "your story" rather than a comment on Matt60606s' excellent work.

dan0710

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How about starting your own thread, rather than hijacking what clearly is a fan favorite? No disrespect intended, it just seems like this is becoming "your story" rather than a comment on Matt60606s' excellent work.

Agreed, we don't need to see your comments because you're late to the game. It would be better if you combined all your comments into one as well.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What if… This morning, I had a look at his profile. It’s still locked but all the photos are gone.
Hi @tabana , thank you for sharing your thoughts. The great thing about writing fiction is that, even when it is based on something that really happened, we have the freedom to make our own reality. In real life, an encounter with someone might have been innocent, but in fiction we can make that encounter end any way we want. I encourage you to write your story, but give it the ending you want it to have.

You know what the boundaries are...the ones you have set for yourself and the ones you have been given. Fiction allows you to explore those boundaries and even do things you wouldn't do in real life. Writing about it and making it go where you think it would go, or where you would want it to go, might be helpful. Not only will you get to explore it, but you might also be able to work your way through the feelings you have.

D

deleted480424

just found this thread yesterday, and I read everything in a few hours!!! this is really good, please keep posting when you have time!