Justin - A University Professor's Crush On His Student

mkm556

Sexy Member
Media
Part 43 - Justin (and Brett)

Should I tell Brett about seeing Justin again next week? I had been open with him about seeing Justin, and it might be more of a problem if I didn't tell him. I still had some time before deciding. I checked my email one more time, and there was a reply from Justin:

"Dear Matt,
It's up to you. I just want you here and to be with you! If you drive over on Wednesday, I might be able to get Thursday off. That way, we can have the whole day together if you're able to stay another night. Let me know as soon as you decide!
Brett"

@matt60606
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. I'm on page 8 of this thread and look forward to the remaining installments!
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but in the event this gets published into a book and manuscript I thought I should mention, shouldn't the email reply above be signed by Justin and not Brett?

Reactions: matt60606

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Happy New Year, everyone.

I'm sorry to have been away for so long. A lot of things have happened in the past 4-5 months that made it difficult for me to continue the story. The main issue was the lack of inspiration, partly (but not completely) because I found out that the person I based Justin upon is romantically involved. There were other things, including family health issues, that made it difficult for me develop the story further.

From time to time, I would read your comments, and they inspired me. They also reminded me why I started writing this, as well as why it was important for me to return to the story when things got a bit better and I could feel what I was writing.

The upcoming installment took a few days to write, unlike some of the earlier ones I was able to write in a few hours. I hope everyone will be happy with it. The idea that others are enjoying this makes me feel good. Writing this reminded me what a great escape writing is, and I will do my best to update more regularly.

Thank you.

Billius

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Happy New Year, everyone.

I'm sorry to have been away for so long. A lot of things have happened in the past 4-5 months that made it difficult for me to continue the story. The main issue was the lack of inspiration, partly (but not completely) because I found out that the person I based Justin upon is romantically involved. There were other things, including family health issues, that made it difficult for me develop the story further.

From time to time, I would read your comments, and they inspired me. They also reminded me why I started writing this, as well as why it was important for me to return to the story when things got a bit better and I could feel what I was writing.

The upcoming installment took a few days to write, unlike some of the earlier ones I was able to write in a few hours. I hope everyone will be happy with it. The idea that others are enjoying this makes me feel good. Writing this reminded me what a great escape writing is, and I will do my best to update more regularly.

Thank you.
Thank you and hope your life has greatly improved. This story is quite a fantasy for many of us. Glad to have you back.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Justin (and Brett) - Part 56

The breakfast room at the hotel was crowded, so crowded that it stirred a feeling of paranoia within me. What if someone recognized me? I knew the odds against it were astronomical, but I was still unsettled. Justin sensed that I was a little off as I handed an empty paper cup to him and took one for myself.

"Are you OK, boss?" he asked softly.

"Yeah," I said, somewhat startled that he could tell I was uneasy. "It's just so crowded in here, and..." I stopped before I finished the sentence, and Justin nodded. His eyes told me that he understood that I was uncomfortable with all these people around.

"Let's go back upstairs," he said as he finished dispensing coffee into his cup and moved aside so I could do the same.

I pulled the lever on the urn and nodded as I filled my cup. As I finished, Justin placed a lid on his cup and handed me one for mine. We headed toward the elevators, and I was relieved to see no one else there waiting. We entered and Justin pressed the button. The door closed slowly, but a hand reached in and stopped it. A woman who was about my age entered.

"Thanks for holding the elevator," she said. We had not held the elevator, so I wasn't sure if she was being sarcastic or sincere.

"No problem," Justin said, before asking, "What floor?"

She glanced at the buttons and indicated she was going to the same floor. "Great," I thought, "probably going next door to us."

"Are y'all on vacation?" she asked.

Before I could even think of a response, Justin said, "Yes ma'am! It's our last day, though."

"Oh, I'm sure you had fun," she said as the door opened and she walked out. "Enjoy the day," she said cheerfully as she walked away.

"We will," Justin replied as we left the elevator too. By the time we turned left to go to my room, she had already made it to her room on the opposite end of the hallway. Justin turned to me and flashed a sly smile. I could tell he was satisfied with himself, so I decided to stroke his ego.

"That was impressive," I said, "the way you were able to think so quickly on your feet."

Justin chuckled as I took out the key card and unlocked the door. "One of us had to do something," he said. "You looked like you were frozen."

"I was," I said. "In my situation, you never know who you might run into."

"I get it, Matt," Justin said as he took a sip from his coffee, "and I'm sorry you were uncomfortable."

"I was," I said, "but I'm not now." I reached over and placed my hand on his cheek, rubbing his bearded face as we stared into each other's eyes. Justin turned his face slightly and kissed my hand. I felt a surge of emotions: excitement, lust, love. Looking at his handsome face and his beautiful eyes as they gazed back at me made me want to feel him next to me. I put my coffee on the table and took him in my arms. I held him tightly but gently, and I could feel his breath against my neck.

I didn't want our time together to end. As perfect as the moment felt, my mind was distracted. I wondered how I would be able to control my feelings about Justin the next time I saw him on campus. Would anyone be able to sense the connection we had? Feeling his lips kiss my neck refocused me. I gently loosened my embrace and grabbed his shirt, removing it as Justin held his arms up. As I tossed the shirt to the desk chair, Justin kicked off his shoes and slipped off his shorts. His cock was stiff, but I only got to touch it briefly before he dropped to his knees. I put my hands on his shoulders as he looked up at me.

"I don't want to waste any time, Matt," Justin said as he unzipped my shorts. I felt my erotic energy surge, and the look in his eyes as he took out my cock told me that he was being overwhelmed by the same energy. I could feel the energy when he touched my cock, and it was even stronger when he took my cock into his mouth. He moved his lips up and down the shaft, varying the speed from slow and sensual to fast and eager.

Almost as hot as feeling my cock go in and out of his mouth was watching my cock go in and out of his mouth. As I looked down at him, I noticed beads of sweat on his forehead. Having him there naked and on his knees sucking my cock while I stood fully clothed over him made me feel a level of dominance and control over him. It was physical, but it was also emotional. I felt myself getting close to exploding already.

Justin sensed how close I was getting, as well. He slowed his sucking, looked up at me, and said, "Does it turn you on to have a student suck your cock?"

The question came from nowhere, and I was so lost in the passion of the experience that I found myself struggling to come up with a reply.

"Is that a 'yes,' professor?" he asked coyly.

I reached down and grabbed him by his shoulders, kissing his sweaty forehead softly as he stood, and then kissed him on the lips. As we kissed, Justin undid my shorts and allowed them to fall slowly from my waist down to my ankles. As I paused our kiss to kick off my shoes and step out of the shorts, I answered Justin's question.

"No, it does not turn me on to have a student suck my cock," I said. "It turns me on to have you suck my cock. I fantasized about you for so long, and it still feels like a dream every time I am with you. You are the fulfillment of every fantasy I could possibly have."

I could feel Justin's body tremble as I said these words. He kissed me, took off my shirt, and then told me to lie back on the bed as he guided me to it. I crawled onto the bed and flipped myself around so I could sit at the head of the bed. Justin's youthful energy excited me. Being naked and frolicking on the bed with Justin, someone I trusted, someone I loved, made me feel youthful as well. I could be myself with Justin, and he loved me for who I was. That was an incredible feeling.

As I settled in among the pillows, Justin stood at the foot of the bed. He put one knee on the bed, and then the other. He seductively crawled toward my cock, looking hungrily at it, and then looked at me. As he looked at me, I saw the face of the same man I had lusted after for years. As he teased the head of my cock with his tongue and lips, I felt his hard cock brushing against my foot. My foot responded, rubbing against Justin's cock as he took more of my cock into his mouth.

The sensation of his rigid cock against my foot took my excitement to another level. It reminded me that he was as turned on by me as I was by him. His sucking was hypnotic, both the sound of his mouth slurping my cock and and the movement of his head as his mouth moved up and down on the shaft. I was in a state of euphoria.

Until the phone dinged.

And then it dinged again. A double ding meant I should probably check it. Justin knew the drill and understood that I should respond to my wife's texts within a reasonable period of time. He gave my throbbing cock two more sucks, kissed it, and then got up to get my shorts.

"I'm so sorry, Justin," I said.

"Don't worry about it," he said as he grabbed the shorts from the floor. "If I were married to you, I would not want to let you out of my sight," he continued as he handed them to me.

"Very funny," I said as I pulled the phone from one of the pockets.

Justin tugged at his erect cock as he moved next to me on the bed and rested his head on my chest. I looked at my phone.

Brett: good morning!! did u duck him
Brett: FUCK!! damn autocorrect!!

"It's not my wife?" I said.

"Oh?" Justin said as he turned his head toward my face. "Who...?" he began to ask before probably deciding it was not any of his business.

"It's Brett," I replied as I showed him the phone. "He wants to know if I fucked you last night?"

We both laughed briefly before Justin moved toward my cock again.

"Tell him I am giving you a blow job right now," Justin said as he took my cock in his mouth again.

This was not the reply I expected from Justin. "Are you serious?" I asked.

Justin didn't stop to answer. Instead, he gave me a look that told me he wanted Brett to know he was sucking my cock.

Me: He's giving me a BJ as I type this.
Brett: no shit??
Brett: and u never answered my question about fucking him
Me: Yes
Brett: yes hes giving u a bj or yes u fucked him???
Me: Both
Brett: fuuuuuuuuck!!!
Brett: how was it??
Me: Incredible!
Brett: what else did u do??

My heart was pounding, and my cock was throbbing. Having Justin make love to my cock with his mouth while I texted with Brett created an energy and excitement that made me tingle.

"Brett wants to know what all we did," I said to Justin.

Justin stopped sucking long enough to ask, "What did you tell him?"

"Nothing," I replied as he rubbed his hairy face against my cock. "Nothing, except that you're sucking my cock and that I fucked you."

"Tell him everything," Justin said before sucking my cock a little more, before continuing, "And tell him you told me about him."

"Damn," I thought to myself. "I haven't texted with Brett since I told Justin about him yesterday."

Me: He fucked me too.
Brett: no way??
Me: While someone watched.
Brett: somebody watched Justin fuck u?? ur full of shit!!
Brett: really??
Me: :)
Brett: who was it??
Me: A bartender we met.
Brett: did u go to a club??
Me: No
Me: God no!
Brett: then how did u meet??
Me: He was working at a restaurant next to the hotel.
Brett: fucking hot!!
Me: One more thing.
Me: I told Justin about you.

There was a hesitation.

"OK," I said to Justin as he continued sucking me, "I told him I fucked you, you fucked me, and about Bobby."

Justin moaned slightly.

"And I told him about you, but he hasn't replied." I texted Brett again.

Me: Did you faint?

This time, Brett replied immediately.

Brett: nah was trying to think of something witty to say
Brett: how did he react??
Brett: when you told him about me
Me: Well, he's sucking my cock right now, so...
Brett: good point lol
Me: So how did you react?
Brett: surprised but glad for u
Brett: besides i knew about him so now he knows about me

Justin stopped sucking and raised up. He slowly crawled on top of me and kissed me. I could taste my dick on his tongue and feel his body on top of mine. As we kissed intensely, our hard dicks wrestled each other for position between us. My cock was getting so hard that it almost began to ache in the confined space between Justin and me.

Just when I didn't think I could take it any more, Justin arched his body, alleviating the pressure slightly. We continued kissing as his right hand lifted off the bed and moved to my side before sliding along my body to my cock. He wrapped the hand around my cock and softly jacked it. He raised his head and looked into my eyes.

"I'm going to drain every drop out of your balls," he whispered. "I just haven't decided if I should do it with my mouth or my ass." Justin then kissed me again before raising himself off me and continuing, "Either way, I'm going to have to get your cock nice and wet."

Justin moved his face to my midsection and shifted his body so he was lying next to me with his side pressed against my upper left thigh. As his mouth took my cock, I reached over and rubbed his torso. My hand caressed his furry chest. I traced circles around his nipple with my index finger, occasionally allowing my finger and thumb to meet and pinch the tip of his nipple. Each time I did, I could feel how it impacted Justin: the way he moaned, the way his mouth tightened around my cock, the way his body moved.

My hand slowly moved from Justin's nipple, down his torso, to his beautiful cock. He had not been jacking it, but it was fully erect. My fingers ran along the length of his cock, from the head down to his balls. Teasing his cock elicited a stronger set of responses from him: his moan was deeper, his mouth's grip on my cock was tighter, and his body's movements were more pronounced.

Then I heard the phone ding again. I reached over for it with my right hand while my left hand continued to tease Justin's cock.

Brett: u must have gotten distracted lol!!!
Me: Yeah, a little!
Brett: i should let you go ttyl

Before I could reply, Justin reached over and took the phone away. For a split second, I was concerned that he was miffed that I was texting Brett while I was with him. Then I realized what he was up to. His mouth moved to mine, and he kissed me again.

"I've decided I want to milk your cock with my ass," he whispered in my ear. He sat up and then straddled my torso, rubbing his hairy cheeks against my cock. I was close. Very close. Then he crouched over me and took my hands in his. He slowly lowered himself onto my cock's head. It took a few failed attempts to get the head to penetrate his tight hole. It would slip forward or backward each time, until it parted his hole slightly. As my cock moved in slowly, I felt his hands tighten their hold on mine.

My cock wanted to go deeper, and I felt myself involuntarily moving my hips up little by little to go in farther and farther. At some point, he had lowered himself onto me enough that he was able to loosen the grip on my hands. His hands moved to my chest and he moved up and down on my cock, slowly at first, and then a little faster. I was so close that I wanted to explode inside him, but I also wanted to make this feeling last longer.

I took Justin's cock in my right hand and moved my hand up and down the shaft as he moved his hole up and down mine. I could feel his cock throb in my hand as his hole tightened around my cock. My left hand reached for Justin's right hand as we looked deeply into each other's eyes.

In that moment, I felt Justin's cock begin to spasm as his hole tightened even more around my cock. Just before his cock exploded, Justin took his cock into his left hand, and I moved my hand to his thigh. After three strokes of his cock, the first spurt shot across my torso, and it was as if his hole pulling me deeper inside him. With the second shot, the pressure of his hole clenching my cock was so great that I think Justin realized I was cumming before I knew I was.

"Yeah," he growled, "Fuck yeah!"

I had no control over my body or any of its functions. My cock exploded deep inside Justin, and he bounced on top of me as he jerked the last few drops of cum from his own cock and finished milking mine. Without warning, he collapsed on top of me as my cock slowly escaped his hole. We were both sweating profusely and shaking uncontrollably as we kissed and held each other one last time before I had to leave for home.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@matt60606
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. I'm on page 8 of this thread and look forward to the remaining installments!
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but in the event this gets published into a book and manuscript I thought I should mention, shouldn't the email reply above be signed by Justin and not Brett?
Great catch! You are correct, and thank you for pointing it out.

Reactions: mkm556

undrwrtop

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Justin (and Brett) - Part 56

The breakfast room at the hotel was crowded, so crowded that it stirred a feeling of paranoia within me. What if someone recognized me? I knew the odds against it were astronomical, but I was still unsettled. Justin sensed that I was a little off as I handed an empty paper cup to him and took one for myself.

"Are you OK, boss?" he asked softly.

"Yeah," I said, somewhat startled that he could tell I was uneasy. "It's just so crowded in here, and..." I stopped before I finished the sentence, and Justin nodded. His eyes told me that he understood that I was uncomfortable with all these people around.

"Let's go back upstairs," he said as he finished dispensing coffee into his cup and moved aside so I could do the same.

I pulled the lever on the urn and nodded as I filled my cup. As I finished, Justin placed a lid on his cup and handed me one for mine. We headed toward the elevators, and I was relieved to see no one else there waiting. We entered and Justin pressed the button. The door closed slowly, but a hand reached in and stopped it. A woman who was about my age entered.

"Thanks for holding the elevator," she said. We had not held the elevator, so I wasn't sure if she was being sarcastic or sincere.

"No problem," Justin said, before asking, "What floor?"

She glanced at the buttons and indicated she was going to the same floor. "Great," I thought, "probably going next door to us."

"Are y'all on vacation?" she asked.

Before I could even think of a response, Justin said, "Yes ma'am! It's our last day, though."

"Oh, I'm sure you had fun," she said as the door opened and she walked out. "Enjoy the day," she said cheerfully as she walked away.

"We will," Justin replied as we left the elevator too. By the time we turned left to go to my room, she had already made it to her room on the opposite end of the hallway. Justin turned to me and flashed a sly smile. I could tell he was satisfied with himself, so I decided to stroke his ego.

"That was impressive," I said, "the way you were able to think so quickly on your feet."

Justin chuckled as I took out the key card and unlocked the door. "One of us had to do something," he said. "You looked like you were frozen."

"I was," I said. "In my situation, you never know who you might run into."

"I get it, Matt," Justin said as he took a sip from his coffee, "and I'm sorry you were uncomfortable."

"I was," I said, "but I'm not now." I reached over and placed my hand on his cheek, rubbing his bearded face as we stared into each other's eyes. Justin turned his face slightly and kissed my hand. I felt a surge of emotions: excitement, lust, love. Looking at his handsome face and his beautiful eyes as they gazed back at me made me want to feel him next to me. I put my coffee on the table and took him in my arms. I held him tightly but gently, and I could feel his breath against my neck.

I didn't want our time together to end. As perfect as the moment felt, my mind was distracted. I wondered how I would be able to control my feelings about Justin the next time I saw him on campus. Would anyone be able to sense the connection we had? Feeling his lips kiss my neck refocused me. I gently loosened my embrace and grabbed his shirt, removing it as Justin held his arms up. As I tossed the shirt to the desk chair, Justin kicked off his shoes and slipped off his shorts. His cock was stiff, but I only got to touch it briefly before he dropped to his knees. I put my hands on his shoulders as he looked up at me.

"I don't want to waste any time, Matt," Justin said as he unzipped my shorts. I felt my erotic energy surge, and the look in his eyes as he took out my cock told me that he was being overwhelmed by the same energy. I could feel the energy when he touched my cock, and it was even stronger when he took my cock into his mouth. He moved his lips up and down the shaft, varying the speed from slow and sensual to fast and eager.

Almost as hot as feeling my cock go in and out of his mouth was watching my cock go in and out of his mouth. As I looked down at him, I noticed beads of sweat on his forehead. Having him there naked and on his knees sucking my cock while I stood fully clothed over him made me feel a level of dominance and control over him. It was physical, but it was also emotional. I felt myself getting close to exploding already.

Justin sensed how close I was getting, as well. He slowed his sucking, looked up at me, and said, "Does it turn you on to have a student suck your cock?"

The question came from nowhere, and I was so lost in the passion of the experience that I found myself struggling to come up with a reply.

"Is that a 'yes,' professor?" he asked coyly.

I reached down and grabbed him by his shoulders, kissing his sweaty forehead softly as he stood, and then kissed him on the lips. As we kissed, Justin undid my shorts and allowed them to fall slowly from my waist down to my ankles. As I paused our kiss to kick off my shoes and step out of the shorts, I answered Justin's question.

"No, it does not turn me on to have a student suck my cock," I said. "It turns me on to have you suck my cock. I fantasized about you for so long, and it still feels like a dream every time I am with you. You are the fulfillment of every fantasy I could possibly have."

I could feel Justin's body tremble as I said these words. He kissed me, took off my shirt, and then told me to lie back on the bed as he guided me to it. I crawled onto the bed and flipped myself around so I could sit at the head of the bed. Justin's youthful energy excited me. Being naked and frolicking on the bed with Justin, someone I trusted, someone I loved, made me feel youthful as well. I could be myself with Justin, and he loved me for who I was. That was an incredible feeling.

As I settled in among the pillows, Justin stood at the foot of the bed. He put one knee on the bed, and then the other. He seductively crawled toward my cock, looking hungrily at it, and then looked at me. As he looked at me, I saw the face of the same man I had lusted after for years. As he teased the head of my cock with his tongue and lips, I felt his hard cock brushing against my foot. My foot responded, rubbing against Justin's cock as he took more of my cock into his mouth.

The sensation of his rigid cock against my foot took my excitement to another level. It reminded me that he was as turned on by me as I was by him. His sucking was hypnotic, both the sound of his mouth slurping my cock and and the movement of his head as his mouth moved up and down on the shaft. I was in a state of euphoria.

Until the phone dinged.

And then it dinged again. A double ding meant I should probably check it. Justin knew the drill and understood that I should respond to my wife's texts within a reasonable period of time. He gave my throbbing cock two more sucks, kissed it, and then got up to get my shorts.

"I'm so sorry, Justin," I said.

"Don't worry about it," he said as he grabbed the shorts from the floor. "If I were married to you, I would not want to let you out of my sight," he continued as he handed them to me.

"Very funny," I said as I pulled the phone from one of the pockets.

Justin tugged at his erect cock as he moved next to me on the bed and rested his head on my chest. I looked at my phone.

Brett: good morning!! did u duck him
Brett: FUCK!! damn autocorrect!!

"It's not my wife?" I said.

"Oh?" Justin said as he turned his head toward my face. "Who...?" he began to ask before probably deciding it was not any of his business.

"It's Brett," I replied as I showed him the phone. "He wants to know if I fucked you last night?"

We both laughed briefly before Justin moved toward my cock again.

"Tell him I am giving you a blow job right now," Justin said as he took my cock in his mouth again.

This was not the reply I expected from Justin. "Are you serious?" I asked.

Justin didn't stop to answer. Instead, he gave me a look that told me he wanted Brett to know he was sucking my cock.

Me: He's giving me a BJ as I type this.
Brett: no shit??
Brett: and u never answered my question about fucking him
Me: Yes
Brett: yes hes giving u a bj or yes u fucked him???
Me: Both
Brett: fuuuuuuuuck!!!
Brett: how was it??
Me: Incredible!
Brett: what else did u do??

My heart was pounding, and my cock was throbbing. Having Justin make love to my cock with his mouth while I texted with Brett created an energy and excitement that made me tingle.

"Brett wants to know what all we did," I said to Justin.

Justin stopped sucking long enough to ask, "What did you tell him?"

"Nothing," I replied as he rubbed his hairy face against my cock. "Nothing, except that you're sucking my cock and that I fucked you."

"Tell him everything," Justin said before sucking my cock a little more, before continuing, "And tell him you told me about him."

"Damn," I thought to myself. "I haven't texted with Brett since I told Justin about him yesterday."

Me: He fucked me too.
Brett: no way??
Me: While someone watched.
Brett: somebody watched Justin fuck u?? ur full of shit!!
Brett: really??
Me: :)
Brett: who was it??
Me: A bartender we met.
Brett: did u go to a club??
Me: No
Me: God no!
Brett: then how did u meet??
Me: He was working at a restaurant next to the hotel.
Brett: fucking hot!!
Me: One more thing.
Me: I told Justin about you.

There was a hesitation.

"OK," I said to Justin as he continued sucking me, "I told him I fucked you, you fucked me, and about Bobby."

Justin moaned slightly.

"And I told him about you, but he hasn't replied." I texted Brett again.

Me: Did you faint?

This time, Brett replied immediately.

Brett: nah was trying to think of something witty to say
Brett: how did he react??
Brett: when you told him about me
Me: Well, he's sucking my cock right now, so...
Brett: good point lol
Me: So how did you react?
Brett: surprised but glad for u
Brett: besides i knew about him so now he knows about me

Justin stopped sucking and raised up. He slowly crawled on top of me and kissed me. I could taste my dick on his tongue and feel his body on top of mine. As we kissed intensely, our hard dicks wrestled each other for position between us. My cock was getting so hard that it almost began to ache in the confined space between Justin and me.

Just when I didn't think I could take it any more, Justin arched his body, alleviating the pressure slightly. We continued kissing as his right hand lifted off the bed and moved to my side before sliding along my body to my cock. He wrapped the hand around my cock and softly jacked it. He raised his head and looked into my eyes.

"I'm going to drain every drop out of your balls," he whispered. "I just haven't decided if I should do it with my mouth or my ass." Justin then kissed me again before raising himself off me and continuing, "Either way, I'm going to have to get your cock nice and wet."

Justin moved his face to my midsection and shifted his body so he was lying next to me with his side pressed against my upper left thigh. As his mouth took my cock, I reached over and rubbed his torso. My hand caressed his furry chest. I traced circles around his nipple with my index finger, occasionally allowing my finger and thumb to meet and pinch the tip of his nipple. Each time I did, I could feel how it impacted Justin: the way he moaned, the way his mouth tightened around my cock, the way his body moved.

My hand slowly moved from Justin's nipple, down his torso, to his beautiful cock. He had not been jacking it, but it was fully erect. My fingers ran along the length of his cock, from the head down to his balls. Teasing his cock elicited a stronger set of responses from him: his moan was deeper, his mouth's grip on my cock was tighter, and his body's movements were more pronounced.

Then I heard the phone ding again. I reached over for it with my right hand while my left hand continued to tease Justin's cock.

Brett: u must have gotten distracted lol!!!
Me: Yeah, a little!
Brett: i should let you go ttyl

Before I could reply, Justin reached over and took the phone away. For a split second, I was concerned that he was miffed that I was texting Brett while I was with him. Then I realized what he was up to. His mouth moved to mine, and he kissed me again.

"I've decided I want to milk your cock with my ass," he whispered in my ear. He sat up and then straddled my torso, rubbing his hairy cheeks against my cock. I was close. Very close. Then he crouched over me and took my hands in his. He slowly lowered himself onto my cock's head. It took a few failed attempts to get the head to penetrate his tight hole. It would slip forward or backward each time, until it parted his hole slightly. As my cock moved in slowly, I felt his hands tighten their hold on mine.

My cock wanted to go deeper, and I felt myself involuntarily moving my hips up little by little to go in farther and farther. At some point, he had lowered himself onto me enough that he was able to loosen the grip on my hands. His hands moved to my chest and he moved up and down on my cock, slowly at first, and then a little faster. I was so close that I wanted to explode inside him, but I also wanted to make this feeling last longer.

I took Justin's cock in my right hand and moved my hand up and down the shaft as he moved his hole up and down mine. I could feel his cock throb in my hand as his hole tightened around my cock. My left hand reached for Justin's right hand as we looked deeply into each other's eyes.

In that moment, I felt Justin's cock begin to spasm as his hole tightened even more around my cock. Just before his cock exploded, Justin took his cock into his left hand, and I moved my hand to his thigh. After three strokes of his cock, the first spurt shot across my torso, and it was as if his hole pulling me deeper inside him. With the second shot, the pressure of his hole clenching my cock was so great that I think Justin realized I was cumming before I knew I was.

"Yeah," he growled, "Fuck yeah!"

I had no control over my body or any of its functions. My cock exploded deep inside Justin, and he bounced on top of me as he jerked the last few drops of cum from his own cock and finished milking mine. Without warning, he collapsed on top of me as my cock slowly escaped his hole. We were both sweating profusely and shaking uncontrollably as we kissed and held each other one last time before I had to leave for home.
Was eagerly awaiting the next instalment. It was worth the wait. Thank you and I sincerely hope all is well with you

larsmi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Your wonderful writing is always a pleasure to read. While I was delighted to see this latest installment, I'm equally glad to know you've made it through a hard time and that you once again feel connected to and recharge with your terrific storytelling. Please take care of yourself. Best wishes for a healthy and creative new year.

Rxmitzi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve especially enjoyed reading this story, because I somewhat relate to Matt in his feelings towards Justin, being an assistant professor myself.

So about a year or so ago, the office administrator for our department was terminated after it got out that she had been getting fucked by a hunky sophomore from our program. They were both legal adults and the age gap wasn’t that huge (she was 24; a fresh hire that year — he was 19 or 20), but it was obviously WILDLY unprofessional and inappropriate. The thing is…I couldn’t help but secretly fantasize about being in her place (minus getting the boot)—the dude was hot as fuck. I had him in two of my classes that semester, and I always felt guilty about finding him so hot—it’s just that he genuinely had it all…the body, the face, everything. As for how I’ve seen the body, I happened to discover his TikTok where he has gone semi-viral for posting thirst-traps. If I am going to be completely honest, I have jacked off to those videos SEVERAL times, but have always super guilty and ashamed about it afterwards.

I would obviously NEVER EVER in a million years attempt to make a move on ANY of students. That being said, I would be lying if I said I haven’t fantasized about any of them. Seeing the characters getting to live out that fantasy is why I love this so story much.

Onryoki

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dear @matt60606 I really want to thank you for writing this story. I know it’s hard for you to write at times but I just want to let you know that your story not only turned me on and that stuff, but that it actually made me think about love more differently. You’re an incredible writer and I love every instalment you write. Just take your time and if you really want to be done with the story, I hope you write a fitting end

Dance1111

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I’ve especially enjoyed reading this story, because I somewhat relate to Matt in his feelings towards Justin, being an assistant professor myself.

So about a year or so ago, the office administrator for our department was terminated after it got out that she had been getting fucked by a hunky sophomore from our program. They were both legal adults and the age gap wasn’t that huge (she was 24; a fresh hire that year — he was 19 or 20), but it was obviously WILDLY unprofessional and inappropriate. The thing is…I couldn’t help but secretly fantasize about being in her place (minus getting the boot)—the dude was hot as fuck. I had him in two of my classes that semester, and I always felt guilty about finding him so hot—it’s just that he genuinely had it all…the body, the face, everything. As for how I’ve seen the body, I happened to discover his TikTok where he has gone semi-viral for posting thirst-traps. If I am going to be completely honest, I have jacked off to those videos SEVERAL times, but have always super guilty and ashamed about it afterwards.

I would obviously NEVER EVER in a million years attempt to make a move on ANY of students. That being said, I would be lying if I said I haven’t fantasized about any of them. Seeing the characters getting to live out that fantasy is why I love this so story much.
Drop the tik tok

AtreidesNelson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love this story so much, it’s emotional, layered with depth, and extremely horny, it got me so horny while reading this. This is easily one of the hottest stories I’ve ever read. Can’t wait for the next installment!