Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's so hot to me when the bottom is about to cum, and he says, "Keep fucking me" or "Don't stop!" It's a signal that he is actually enjoying what's being done to him, and the fact he's getting fucked in the ass is either causing or is greatly enhancing the orgasm he's about to have.

It's like when a woman says to the man that's fucking her, "Don't stop!" It's how you know you're doing your job.

Anyone have any good scenes to post like this? Jimmy Clay was known for it. He did it in a lot of his bottoming scenes (31:05):

https://cdn-videos.lpsg.com/data/video/92874/92874851-c8bc9a671329ab72a1314d97fd3f1af5.mp4

Was fucking a buddy one time missionary and I start to slow down. He looks up at me straight into my eyes and says “don’t stop”. A few seconds after that he says “ faster” and within a minute he arches his back and shoots hands free. I couldn’t hold back after that and I shot inside him. Incredibly hot for me and for him. It was his first time.

It's so hot to me when the bottom is about to cum, and he says, "Keep fucking me" or "Don't stop!" It's a signal that he is actually enjoying what's being done to him, and the fact he's getting fucked in the ass is either causing or is greatly enhancing the orgasm he's about to have.

It's like when a woman says to the man that's fucking her, "Don't stop!" It's how you know you're doing your job.

Anyone have any good scenes to post like this? Jimmy Clay was known for it. He did it in a lot of his bottoming scenes (31:05):

https://cdn-videos.lpsg.com/data/video/92874/92874851-c8bc9a671329ab72a1314d97fd3f1af5.mp4
LOL...during a particularly rigorous lovemaking session, I had an old GF say that to me..."dont ever stop"...and then called me by her OLD BF's name...that put a severe damper on the session!

• Wow
Reactions: jmt2212 and Kanashi