Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy shit, How did i NOT hear about this rapper until now?

Listen to backseat freestyle and money trees
-if you've ever been poor/starving/gangbang... you'll relate

listen to ADHD if you feelin' mellow N sexy

Seriously.. wtf... this guy blows the rap game off the charts.

So glad i caught his 2012 release.

Anyone else heard him? agree?

West coast > east ;)

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't ever been a drug user, but lots of my friends/family have. This song made me see a lot of things from their perspective in regards to relapsing.

This guy had a drinking problem and came clean, and he wrote music about it. He impacted a lot of lives, then he relapsed. This song is about his relapse and his feelings regarding it. It's pretty moving. Goes along with the whole "new rapper" theme this thread has going.

I listened to Backseat Freestyle, pretty sick song. I don't have time to listen to a lot of music at this moment, but I'll have to check out some of his stuff.

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - Starting Over

Gonna throw in a shameless plug for one of the funniest rap songs I have ever heard, that's also really good, and by the same artist. :tongue:

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop

Last edited:

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah relapse is a fucking cunt. This guy has the gang lifestlye down to the T. Not that i know <innocent eyes. but ... living day to day and not knowing where your next meal is coming from...
shit.

merica'

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't ever been a drug user, but lots of my friends/family have. This song made me see a lot of things from their perspective in regards to relapsing.

This guy had a drinking problem and came clean, and he wrote music about it. He impacted a lot of lives, then he relapsed. This song is about his relapse and his feelings regarding it. It's pretty moving. Goes along with the whole "new rapper" theme this thread has going.

I listened to Backseat Freestyle, pretty sick song. I don't have time to listen to a lot of music at this moment, but I'll have to check out some of his stuff.

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - Starting Over

Gonna throw in a shameless plug for one of the funniest rap songs I have ever heard, that's also really good, and by the same artist. :tongue:

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop

His shits okay.

Elliott Smith- needle in the hay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs5wIJlUK1o'
not rap. but great Drug/love song. random and totally not on topic.