Kerry Rhodes

Charlemange

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anybody kept up with this guy, pictures hit the Internet of him with his "supposed boyfriend" and he denied it, now the guy is outting him in interviews saying they dated for a year and everybody on the Cardinals knew about it. He said he has texts and pictures that he's going to release if he keeps lying.

Its because of bitches like this wannabe reality tv star that people deny being gay. Just because Kerry Rhodes decided to date him does not mean Kerry Rhodes needs to come out and tell the world about their relationship or his sexuality. He is trying to make this a big deal to kick off his reality tv show. How anyone is giving this no body a chance at a reality show blows my mind.

Its because of bitches like this wannabe reality tv star that people deny being gay. Just because Kerry Rhodes decided to date him does not mean Kerry Rhodes needs to come out and tell the world about their relationship or his sexuality. He is trying to make this a big deal to kick off his reality tv show. How anyone is giving this no body a chance at a reality show blows my mind.

Mate
couldnt have written it better myself

photos surfaced of him with his supposedly gay lover? who really cares if he is gay or not, so i wish he stop trying to deny it, photos speak for themselves! he is sexy, i'd do him!

photos surfaced of him with his supposedly gay lover? who really cares if he is gay or not, so i wish he stop trying to deny it, photos speak for themselves! he is sexy, i'd do him!

If you don't care if he's gay or not, what difference does it make to you if he comes out or not?

Sklar

Ok, call me blind or naieve or whatever but I saw those pictures and there wasn't the SLIGHTEST BIT of romance to them at all. For me, it looked like a straight Guy who is really comfortable with someone he is close to who happens to be gay. Almost like a relationship with a gay cousin. A kiss on the side of the head, arm around him, etc. I actually believe Kerry and believe his former assistant is a lying dirty dog who is trying to capitalize off of their Platonic relationship because it ended.

Last edited:
Just check out his Instagram page. He looks so much better now than when he was playing football.