Kik streamers Part 2

Smallrelics

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey guys, this is not the main thread, "kik streamers" is... please check it out first.

It is currently locked and I can't wait for it to be able to post on it. As we know we can't "pause" horny str8 guys... enjoy

Seriously? Like they won't load so u can't load the preview behind the play button or you can't see them because they are behind the pay wall?
I’m a gold member, they aren’t behind a paywall, instead they just won’t load.

Reactions: Smallrelics
I’m a gold member, they aren’t behind a paywall, instead they just won’t load.
Okay okay just noticed it you that also replied to me in the other thread. So they aren't loading in the other thread...at all? Wtf... honestly I had NO IDEA... I haven't had any issues... AT ALL so I thought it was maybe just you so I ignored it... sowwy... what do you think I should do? Should I download and repost the posts that are worth it? Or?

I have messaged the main guy who started the thread but never got a response;( I definitely don't want to keep posting and wasting my time if yall can't see anything

Okay okay just noticed it you that also replied to me in the other thread. So they aren't loading in the other thread...at all? Wtf... honestly I had NO IDEA... I haven't had any issues... AT ALL so I thought it was maybe just you so I ignored it... sowwy... what do you think I should do? Should I download and repost the posts that are worth it? Or?

I have messaged the main guy who started the thread but never got a response;( I definitely don't want to keep posting and wasting my time if yall can't see anything
I would instead start posting now in the KIK 2 thread that is linked AND (if you don’t mind) instead of posting each video on one post just make it into one video (you can use capcut to combine all of them together!) :)

I would instead start posting now in the KIK 2 thread that is linked AND (if you don’t mind) instead of posting each video on one post just make it into one video (you can use capcut to combine all of them together!) :)
AHAHAHAH Didnt realize that this is the KIK 2 thread

Hot guys.. Part 1
(continued Pt.7 from Kik Streamers thread)
View attachment 123891611
View attachment 123891621
View attachment 123891641
View attachment 123891651
View attachment 123891681
View attachment 123891691
View attachment 123891721
View attachment 123891751
View attachment 123891771
View attachment 123891781
Have posted this last jail guy before... I only caught this last part.... Have NEVER seen him with someone else and from the second he guy was also shirtless and buff... need to catch them better next time
FINALLY I CAN VIEW THEM

Reactions: Smallrelics
The reason the other thread won’t load is because someone kept uploading hours and hours of videos of just hot guys on kik and servers just can’t handle that kind of bandwidth. The aim of the thread was for nudity/dick slips on from kik streamers - not just posting any hot guy you see doing nothing.

The reason the other thread won’t load is because someone kept uploading hours and hours of videos of just hot guys on kik and servers just can’t handle that kind of bandwidth. The aim of the thread was for nudity/dick slips on from kik streamers - not just posting any hot guy you see doing nothing.
Yes, someone being me. Yes you aren't wrong but sometimes these "hot guys" whip it out or show a boner to the sluts waiting to see it... I used to have a tough time finding ANY hot guys... so for the people that are in that boat... that's why I do it. But Maybe a screenshot of them and there username is enough?

Reactions: Mentesinos
Yes, someone being me. Yes you aren't wrong but sometimes these "hot guys" whip it out or show a boner to the sluts waiting to see it... I used to have a tough time finding ANY hot guys... so for the people that are in that boat... that's why I do it. But Maybe a screenshot of them and there username is enough?
I would say a screenshot would suffice