Killian

I mean it is called "LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP" So...
LARGE, not AVERAGE. People need to make the distinction between LARGE and AVERAGE penises, but I do see your point, a lot of ppl come on here and see a bunch of 8" dicks and call it "average"

LARGE, not AVERAGE. People need to make the distinction between LARGE and AVERAGE penises, but I do see your point, a lot of ppl come on here and see a bunch of 8" dicks and call it "average"
5.1” is average and most men on earth have this size. All the ones showing off their dicks is because they are above average or large. These “show offers” makes other men feel insecure about their size while most men are average.

Reactions: PopularTongue
I wonder how all the early-90's kids (born 90-95) turned out to be so conservative..
probably reactionary to the horrors of Britney and Madonna showing their tits all the time.
What does this have to do with anything?

I bought it - no dick revealing moments or anything too crazy. Very similar to his other posing video released way earlier.
I thought it was the same video being sold over and over. Good to know there is a different one, I guess.

He’s not gay. He went into my Instagram profile where I had a picture of my girl friend and he sent me a DM to flirt with her…
Now I’m intrigued …
How did he flirt with her ? What did he say??

killian-belliard-modelo-frances-fotos-adrien-kute-3.jpg