@kingofthiccc on twitter/tiktok

blaze69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found this himbo on my fyp on tiktok. He has an Onlyfans (donalddick97) and a Twitter (Kingofthiccc), one of his recent tweets shows his dick print through his shirt AND IT'S MASSIVE! I want his videos and pictures from his OF, plus I don't think he's a scammer, looking through the titles on his posts.

I found this himbo on my fyp on tiktok. He has an Onlyfans (donalddick97) and a Twitter (Kingofthiccc), one of his recent tweets shows his dick print through his shirt AND IT'S MASSIVE! I want his videos and pictures from his OF, plus I don't think he's a scammer, looking through the titles on his posts.
He is so fine, and that white shirt print definitely made me wonder if it was real because

Reactions: jarah42069
Being blunt, his dick is quite okay. I subscribed and I can tell you it’s quite boring and almost all the videos are the same exact thing. either him imprinting his dick thru his clothing or a close up shot of his dick and no face (which is kinda odd bc we already know what you look like so?)

Being blunt, his dick is quite okay but the only issue is his onlyfans. I subscribed and I can tell you it’s quite boring and almost all the videos are the same exact thing, either him imprinting his dick thru his clothing or a close up shot of his dick and no face (which is kinda odd bc we already know what you look like so?)
Videos for example
IMG_6586.MOV

IMG_6585.MOV

IMG_6587.MOV

Being blunt, his dick is quite okay. I subscribed and I can tell you it’s quite boring and almost all the videos are the same exact thing. either him imprinting his dick thru his clothing or a close up shot of his dick and no face (which is kinda odd bc we already know what you look like so?)
thanks for this cause I was about to subscribe