talon harvey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Login • Instagram

Does anyone have anything of him? Videos, custom videos, etc.?

I'm 99.9% sure he's into guys based on who he follows, what he likes, etc. His pec bounce is everything. Watching him gain so many followers over the last couple months has been nice

If you have anything, have any stories, etc. feel free to comment!

Thanks

Reactions: DrDynamite93
I follow him on IG too... his pec bounces give me life daily, lol. He's a pastor in Philadelphia (search Jeffrey K Knight on Facebook) so I feel like he's super discreet about what he has floating around the web but... I'm hopeful...

I follow him on IG too... his pec bounces give me life daily, lol. He's a pastor in Philadelphia (search Jeffrey K Knight on Facebook) so I feel like he's super discreet about what he has floating around the web but... I'm hopeful...
Same @ the pec bounces lol

And right, I saw his Facebook too but I'm still questioning whether he's discreet or not. If you listen to him speak in some videos he even sounds a little...you know.

Plus his church people (And his daughter if I recall correctly) follow him on his public Instagram account where you can see who he follows (90% muscular/gay men), so I'd be surprised if they didn't know. I'm just wondering what the story is behind him lol

I tried reaching out a couple times for a paid custom video but got no response so either he wasn't interested or has too many message requests and didn't see it.

Not to mention there's this: x.com

So I'm guessing it takes the right type of guy, looks-wise, to get his attention and maybe even get something outta him lol

• Haha
Not to mention there's this: x.com

So I'm guessing it takes the right type of guy, looks-wise, to get his attention and maybe even get something outta him lol
Lol I love older guys but I don't think I could keep from laughing if he ever called me "meaty legs"