Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well...I've never had a dick in my mouth, so I'm not sure there is really a "taste" to it other than the taste of skin. (guys and gals feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) I don't mind a girl kissing me after she's been sucking my cock, I've never tasted anything different after she did. Also, it's pretty fucked up if I'd expect her to put my dick in her mouth, but then not kiss her for doing it. I do, however, find it very sexy kissing her after going down on her. There is an actual flavor there.

Reactions: diver6

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was young my shy virgin girlfriend went down on me for the first time and when I gave warning, she picked up her pace and put everything you had into it which signaled that, much to my surprise, she was going to completion. When she finished and came back up I tried to kiss her but she turned away and muttered something like "you don't want to do that". I replied "if you do that for me, I'm going to kiss you afterwards" and put my lips on hers. Her face was wet and slippery and she kept her lips tightly shut for a moment before relenting. and allowed me to kiss her deeply. The taste of what she had just enthusiastically accepted from me was plainly evident and it was a big turn on for me to find confirmation (not that there was any doubt) that she had just had her mouth filled with my cum and liked it.

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my younger days it seemed almost taboo to get a blowjob...much less a girl that would swallow. I remember my first bj to completion. The girl told me to cum in her mouth. I went to kiss her but she put her finger up and i heard her swallow. She said she didnt want to give me a mouthful of cum. I was 18 at the time but didnt think much about it. I had a friend though that loved blowjobs but insisted before he would kiss his giver that she drink a coke or something first. He didnt get many repeat perfornances...lol.

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no problem missing my wife after I have cum in her mouth. One of the hottest in the moment things she has ever said to me was right after I cum in her mouth she kissed me and ask me if I liked how my dick tastes

D

deleted814719

Do you like it when you are receiving a blow job and then you get kissed? Does tasting your own cock through that kiss turns you on? I'm hard just by typing this...
Oh, Hell yeah.

My wife will often suck my dick while I'm lying flat on my back. I really enjoy when she lays her head on my stomach and sucks me while playing with my balls. Once she's had enough and is ready for penetration, I always kiss her before going inside. What's more, I'll often pull out of her and have her suck me some more, re-enter her, and then cum. I love to kiss her after she sucks my dick when it has been in her pussy. That way, I get to taste her pussy juices in her mouth.

Yum!

nakedguy77

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you like it when you are receiving a blow job and then you get kissed? Does tasting your own cock through that kiss turns you on? I'm hard just by typing this...
I kiss my wife while she goes down on me that's good enough for her it's good enough for me

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do not mind kissing my women who have had my dick in their mouth. In fact, I'd love to have them tongue kiss me with my cum in their mouth. And I, too, am rock hard just writing this. I will add that I have tasted my cum a few times, and did so recently and liked it. I fantasize about it all the time, but most of the time I lose interest after cumming.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I do. I don't know what it is, but it is different than a normal kiss. Her mouth feels warmer. I don't think it tastes any different, but it is warmer and maybe softer. Nice, though...