Kiss after getting your dick sucked

D

deleted814719

Ha. Went back to bed yesterday morning about 8:00am before the wife got up. She knows when I do this that I'm yearning for a morning quickie. She was happy to oblige and began playing with my cock. I asked for a blowjob and she said, "sure". I knelt up near her head and she started sucking me and playing with my balls. Ten minutes of bliss had me rock hard and very horny. I pulled out and leaned down to kiss her over-and-over - lips, nose, cheeks, lips, etc. To me, getting oral is very intimate and I really appreciate it. Kissing my wife after she's been sucking my dick is my way of showing that appreciation.

D

deleted814719

Don't bother me at all. Wish she'd kiss me after I eat her pussy but she makes me brush my teeth before I can kiss her. Guess she don't like the taste of pussy. I love it LOL
I enjoy kissing my wife after licking and eating her pussy. Especially so after eating my own creampie. I want her to smell and taste herself and or our mixed juices. In fact, sometimes if we fucking, I'll reach underneath us wipe the juices off my dick. I'll then run my finger over her lips and start kissing her. Wow! Pussy juices on a set of face lips!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had a problem with kissing a woman after she has gone down on me. Since oral sex on me has almost always been part of foreplay, there was no cum involved, and I've never tasted any difference in her kisses before or after she sucks on me. I've also kissed after going down on a woman and again, there's never been any reluctance, bad taste, or anything negative.

You are being the most physically intimate you can be with someone, so their 'smell' (if any) is part of making love.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have often thought about asking my wife to kiss me with her mouth full of my cum after going down on me, but after I cum in her mouth I don't ask. The closest I got was asking her to let my cum drip from her mouth and down my still hard cock. She did, then cleaned me with her tongue. That was pretty cool.