8rancher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey I’ve recently been to century spa in Los Angeles and had such a good time. Most guys are there to show off and stroke in the steam room or outside in the sun. I got a body scrub last time and was rock hard as soon as he started scrubbing my balls and shaft. I stayed hard throughout expecting him to keep teasing me because I figured he liked it, but before long it was over and I left super aroused and went to the steam room where I jerked off across another really hung guy. Has anybody ever gotten aroused like that during a scrub? Have you ever gotten a full happy ending and where can I go in Los Angles where they’re extra touchy like that?

I’ve had many scrubs but they were always after a massage as part of a package so the little man had already been exercised and was difficult to arouse.
I’ve never had just a body scrub alone but after a massage they’re a great way to get the oil off and maintain the sexual energy. A few masseurs have been able to get me hard again and a few were rewarded for their efforts.
Good luck!