Korean Spa

crunkmunky

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Went to a Korean spa today and couldn’t believe how many guys were either doing the stupid towel dance or were just wearing shorts all together. Employees had to keep telling guys that they weren’t allowed to wear shorts because it’s a nude spa. At one point I was in one of the tubs and two guys in shorts were sitting above the tub with their feet dangling in it while having a loud conversation. Annoying as fuck. I still had a good time but the guys in shorts were fucking up the vibe for the rest of us.

Even if your dick is tiny truly no one cares, just let it out and be free. Seen tons of tiny dicks there before but attached to guys who are confident enough to go naked. Honestly the guys covering up in fear make me embarrassed for the male sex.

Str7_guy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Went to a Korean spa today and couldn’t believe how many guys were either doing the stupid towel dance or were just wearing shorts all together. Employees had to keep telling guys that they weren’t allowed to wear shorts because it’s a nude spa. At one point I was in one of the tubs and two guys in shorts were sitting above the tube with their feet dangling in it while having a loud conversation. Annoying as fuck. I still had a good time but the guys in shorts were fucking up the vibe for the rest of us.

Even if your dick is tiny truly no one cares, just let it out and be free. Seen tons of tiny dicks there before but attached to guys who are confident enough to go naked. Honestly the guys covering up in fear make me embarrassed for the male sex.
Thank for this. Good for small guys who go nakedm saw a few whose pubic hair was longer than dick but they didn't wimp out. Aftera while you realise it's just dicks

Reactions: crunkmunky

crunkmunky

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thank for this. Good for small guys who go nakedm saw a few whose pubic hair was longer than dick but they didn't wimp out. Aftera while you realise it's just dicks

Yeah dude. It’s a shame. Guys have even become scared to piss at the urinal too. Different in other countries of course but American guys seem to be getting more and more insecure about their bodies. Not healthy

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Wait - the rules say *no* clothes in the spa. That includes caps. The sign is even ALL CAPS!
That's the annoying part about Century. When it was mainly Korean, it was completely nude. As it got taken over by gay men cruising, they came in all scared about getting hard, and no one yelled at them to drop the towels, like some other spas do, and now everyone is all bundled up. You'd think gay men would rejoice in being able to "hang" out nude. Did I mention it's annoying?

Treeck0

Sexy Member
Media
Riv
Rivier

Where is Riviera?

Riviera is in Torrance, they had a discount this week or the last. They have a huge warm pool, bigger steam room with two levels of seats, and all the pools are lit. I went to Irvine today. Older crowd and pretty busy. I love the cold pool but the chlorine was intense af today!!

Reactions: Str7_guy

Str7_guy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Riv

Riviera is in Torrance, they had a discount this week or the last. They have a huge warm pool, bigger steam room with two levels of seats, and all the pools are lit. I went to Irvine today. Older crowd and pretty busy. I love the cold pool but the chlorine was intense af today!!

Thanks. What kind of crowd goes to Riviera? Think I read before it is usually pretty empty?

Treeck0

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks. What kind of crowd goes to Riviera? Think I read before it is usually pretty empty?

There’s a good number of guys at the right time. I usually check Google to make sure it’s not totally empty or swamped.

Interesting nice mix of guys, different every time. Usually I am surprised at who shows up. There’s like no pattern, but the last few times…

Reactions: Str7_guy

EHPL18

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly. All these buffed up men, walking around like scared little boys.
Ohmg such drama. It’s like, dude. You’re making a bigger deal with all of this towel choreography. It’s just draws attention to you even more.