mogowa

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am considering booking a body scrub and oil massage at century spa. anyone have experience with this there? preference between the 3 massage therapists? feel free to dm

Briefsbro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ISpa has a lot of shaved guys lately. Before the pandemic, it was only common, but now it’s the majority it seems. I was afraid of my having shaved pubes being a signal or flag for unwanted attention.

Also, boners. A majority of guys keep a semi to some degree.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am considering booking a body scrub and oil massage at century spa. anyone have experience with this there? preference between the 3 massage therapists? feel free to dm

I had a great scrub at Century. It’s done in the wet area and you stay naked. I don’t remember the scrubber’s name but he was very good and jo me as well!!!

Treeck0

Sexy Member
Media
ISpa has a lot of shaved guys lately. Before the pandemic, it was only common, but now it’s the majority it seems. I was afraid of my having shaved pubes being a signal or flag for unwanted attention.

Also, boners. A majority of guys keep a semi to some degree.

I shave and started going to iSpa a lot in the past month! I started a trend. Hehe.

Reactions: miamirt and Xme123

Thick7c

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From homoerotic thread post, thought I'd share here too:

I recently visited a Korean spa in NorCal for a needed recharge from a long day. I inquired to see if they had a massage available, but they only had a scrub/massage combo in the men's wet area available. I have gotten Korean scrubs before so I kinda knew what to expect, but basically they take you and wash you down fully naked like a car wash. This particular time the bath attendant was particularly generous with brushes and strokes around my dick and balls, but it was purely mechanical - and not meant in any way but to get me fully clean. When I was face up he put a small towel over my dick but he would take one hand and move my dick and balls while scrubbing all the way up to the top of my leg and way down into my pubes. when I turned over I let the towel flop over, and he continued with my ass uncovered. My legs were spread somewhat and he had a clear view of my ass and hole, which he scrubbed gently. 1/2 way through he told me to get up and shower - then come back. I did so, and he was preparing the table with dry towels, and I stood there in my full nakedness waiting for him to finish. When he was ready he told me to get back on the table. I then laid face down and he put a milk lotion all over me, and did not shy away from my ass and taint. I was plumping a bit and must have been clearly visible as I had my dick positioned pointing down between my legs.

When I flipped face up my semi flopped over onto my leg, and a small towel was placed back over my dick. Since he is staring right at it, and I am standing fully naked in front of him, I am not sure why the towel is used, but it is there nonetheless. He got the same stuff and lotioned me from chest to toe, and grazed my balls multiple times in a stroke from my leg to my abs. Needless to say when I was done I was swollen up (and my skin felt amazing). This was very homoerotic, but not erotic. definitely had a good stroke when I got home. LOL.

rickramos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
King Spa or Spa Castle in the Dallas area… anyone been? If so, how was it?
Been to spa castle and it’s great. Huge wet area with over 6 pools, not many towel dancers, lots of play. Had some fun at the center four tubs, showers, sauna and steam with several guys in their late twenties/late thirties, two were married like myself. Spent about 6 hours and got off several times.

OklaGuy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Been to spa castle and it’s great. Huge wet area with over 6 pools, not many towel dancers, lots of play. Had some fun at the center four tubs, showers, sauna and steam with several guys in their late twenties/late thirties, two were married like myself. Spent about 6 hours and got off several times.

Good info to know. Thanks

Briefsbro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I am addicted. Jock laid down in sauna and everyone was staring and no one could resist but everyone was scared. Haha.

It’s the straight ones that are more brave. I’d do this but I don’t want to give off the impression I’m showing hole. That and if I get up I might get very lightheaded and be the passed out naked guy.

Reactions: Treeck0

scattershot

Superior Member
Media
It’s the straight ones that are more brave. I’d do this but I don’t want to give off the impression I’m showing hole. That and if I get up I might get very lightheaded and be the passed out naked guy.
So true. Two straight bros were at Century one time and kept doing naked yoga in the clay room while chatting and riling up the libidos of everyone watching and trying not to stare.

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ohmg such drama. It’s like, dude. You’re making a bigger deal with all of this towel choreography. It’s just draws attention to you even more.
exactly! instead of me not noticing, i think 'what's all that commotion over there, and look without even realizing' . it's a natural reaction

Reactions: EHPL18

evergr33n

Experimental Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone been to Island Spa in NJ recently?

Went tonight and it was very crowded. Decent mix - some older, some non-cruisy Asians, some straight guys that were loud and kind of obnoxious, and a few hotties, including a blond guy with an amazing body that everybody followed around. Honestly too crowded to do anything, even showing off in the steam/sauna, which I guess is too much of a good thing. Maybe will try again earlier in the week when it's quieter.

D

deleted10874691

Went tonight and it was very crowded. Decent mix - some older, some non-cruisy Asians, some straight guys that were loud and kind of obnoxious, and a few hotties, including a blond guy with an amazing body that everybody followed around. Honestly too crowded to do anything, even showing off in the steam/sauna, which I guess is too much of a good thing. Maybe will try again earlier in the week when it's quieter.
Oh nice, didn’t realize a lot of guys went on weekdays.

Str7_guy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ohmg such drama. It’s like, dude. You’re making a bigger deal with all of this towel choreography. It’s just draws attention to you even more.

I think they keep the towel there to keep the allure. Nice you show it everyone looks by then it's show overm we've seen it. Next.

Reactions: Treeck0