Korean Spa

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
It was busy with amazing looking guys, but not a ton of action…. Thinking about trying out island spa today lol. Thoughts/tips?
I haven’t been since pre-pandemic, but I always found Sat evening to be the most active. It did become a bit challenging because the monitors were frequently checking the steam room and sauna. Best of luck.

Reactions: CuriousDad123

vtoes

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven’t been since pre-pandemic, but I always found Sat evening to be the most active. It did become a bit challenging because the monitors were frequently checking the steam room and sauna. Best of luck.
I’m here now and the monitor is the only thing I want to see naked lol. A super sexy Korean guy with sleeves of tattoos. Totally my type. Otherwise just a handful of guys but nothing going on.

vtoes

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was too early when you posted. They should show up around 7/8 PM.
There were definitely a decent amount of guys there by the time I left (7:30pm) the issue was, they were all shy and not nearly as bold as they are at spa castle!

Literally zero action happening…. I can say for sure two of the guys were gay, the rest definitely looked “interested”, but no one made a move! Really sucked because a good handful of them were sexy!

I was there for two “changing of the guards” lol. The first attendant gave zero fu*ks and didn’t check the steam room once. The second guy, an Indian kid was like a detective. I watched him literally sneak up on the steam room and throw the door open to check inside like clockwork every 10-15 minutes.

All in all, I’m sure there is stuff that happens there, I’m also sure the crowd can get really hot based on the type of guys I saw…. But a 2 hour drive, all the tolls…. And the blue balls I left with…. I think I’ll stick with spa castle, which has yet to disappoint me LOL. Only issue is they’re currently closed until further notice due to hurricane damage :tired_face:

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
There were definitely a decent amount of guys there by the time I left (7:30pm) the issue was, they were all shy and not nearly as bold as they are at spa castle!

Literally zero action happening…. I can say for sure two of the guys were gay, the rest definitely looked “interested”, but no one made a move! Really sucked because a good handful of them were sexy!

I was there for two “changing of the guards” lol. The first attendant gave zero fu*ks and didn’t check the steam room once. The second guy, an Indian kid was like a detective. I watched him literally sneak up on the steam room and throw the door open to check inside like clockwork every 10-15 minutes.

All in all, I’m sure there is stuff that happens there, I’m also sure the crowd can get really hot based on the type of guys I saw…. But a 2 hour drive, all the tolls…. And the blue balls I left with…. I think I’ll stick with spa castle, which has yet to disappoint me LOL. Only issue is they’re currently closed until further notice due to hurricane damage :tired_face:
Thanks for the recap.

Did the second “guard” wear glasses? He’s a real creeper. I’ve seen him sneaking up plenty of times as well. LOL.

Reactions: mikemikenj

mikemikenj

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the recap.

Did the second “guard” wear glasses? He’s a real creeper. I’ve seen him sneaking up plenty of times as well. LOL.

He's horrible. When I'm there and he's on his shift I usually know to take my action to the bathrooms in the common area.

It sucks because I've gotten action literally everytime I've gone. I usually start off in the dry sauna where I get an erection usually and openly show it off, it also helps I guess that most of the guys have seen me online so they know what i'm there for. But even then, if there isn't...when I'm in the steam I start stroking and set the mood I guess. The furthest I've gone was getting serviced multiple times in the steam...the gay tattooed Asian attendant never checked once. I've hooked up and fucked the same gay asian tattooed attendant but that's a story for another day ;)

vtoes

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's horrible. When I'm there and he's on his shift I usually know to take my action to the bathrooms in the common area.

It sucks because I've gotten action literally everytime I've gone. I usually start off in the dry sauna where I get an erection usually and openly show it off, it also helps I guess that most of the guys have seen me online so they know what i'm there for. But even then, if there isn't...when I'm in the steam I start stroking and set the mood I guess. The furthest I've gone was getting serviced multiple times in the steam...the gay tattooed Asian attendant never checked once. I've hooked up and fucked the same gay asian tattooed attendant but that's a story for another day ;)
ENOUGH WITH YOU! lmao

savager

Experimental Member
Media
I went to I-spa for the first time on Friday afternoon, and there was a mixed crowd with some playing. What are the best days and times to go lately?

Reactions: ArtieV99

vtoes

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alright…. So yesterday (Sunday) I went to King Spa in NJ.

Since spa castle is closed for repairs from the hurricane, I decided to try out some of the other ones everyone recommends. Went to island spa on Friday, you can see my short review above.

As for King Spa…. was pretty good. I like the vibe there. I like how it's actually more "Korean spa authentic" made me actually want to have some self wellness LMAO…. There was definitely action, definitely a lot of guys, steam room was packed….

Guys were mixed… on a scale from 1-10, I’d say most of them were a solid 6…. Whereas, some of the guys I saw at Island were a good 8…. And how at spa castle you’ll see a handful of 9s and 10s LOL…..Issue is though people were much shyer than spa castle…. Like they give zero fucks at spa castle…. At king they are nervous and it takes a long time for shit to get going. Also it's really mixed because there are genuine spa customers and straight guys lol. I definitely got a good deal of action and managed to shoot several loads…..

The staff does occasionally check, but it’s nothing like how they check at island spa, but more than the 100% no checking at spa castle.

Here is the biggest issue though……promptly at 5pm it was "LIGHTS ON STEAM ROOM CLOSED" which is so so dumb. It was like a mass exodus! Everyone literally left…. Apparently the steam room and Sauna are closed every day at 5pm…. Which to be honest, regardless of if you’re going for fun or wellness…. Is a real bitch!