Korean Spa

namea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Has anyone been to Chung Dam Spa in Philly lately? I started going to Islamf instead a few years ago, but was wondering about the current status of this place.

Its a nice place, and it seems like most men go there for play, but if you go early in the morning its quiet and relaxing

Reactions: PaulisinIL

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Went to a Korean spa today and couldn’t believe how many guys were either doing the stupid towel dance or were just wearing shorts all together. Employees had to keep telling guys that they weren’t allowed to wear shorts because it’s a nude spa. At one point I was in one of the tubs and two guys in shorts were sitting above the tub with their feet dangling in it while having a loud conversation. Annoying as fuck. I still had a good time but the guys in shorts were fucking up the vibe for the rest of us.

Even if your dick is tiny truly no one cares, just let it out and be free. Seen tons of tiny dicks there before but attached to guys who are confident enough to go naked. Honestly the guys covering up in fear make me embarrassed for the male sex.
Absolutely, yes. It's been going on for a long time now. I don't get it, either.

Treeck0

Sexy Member
Media
Going to Spa Riverside in Annandale, VA tomorrow (Friday) and then Spa World in Centreville Saturday.

I used to go to Spa World like every week and it was so nice. I miss the bade pools so bad!

Spa Riverside is small and tiny and the steam room bench is so slippery you can accidentally slide into other people. Hehe.

Traveling Man

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to go to Spa World like every week and it was so nice. I miss the bade pools so bad!

Spa Riverside is small and tiny and the steam room bench is so slippery you can accidentally slide into other people. Hehe.
I miss the bade pool as well. I’ll get a scrub and massage at Riverside. Last time I was at Spa World they were not offering scrubs for men.

D

deleted7994691

Will be traveling to Nyc … any good spas? Love to show off with other big cock guys