Korean Spa

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey Bros. I will be at spa castle feb 18- just had a work meeting scheduled so I have an excuse to go. Let’s meet up!? Sucks the saunas are closed but relaxing naked in the baths all day is hella relaxing.
New date man. Saturday 2/20. More dudes can come that way. See ya there all day.

LeonSK123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone visited Gangnam Spa in Houston? I'd like a report as I am thinking of trying it.

Before Covid I would frequent Gangnam quite often. The wet room is excellent! They even have a lounge in the locker room which is great if you want to cool off for a while and relax!

Reactions: Bleuretrust

LeonSK123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Possibly going to GangNam Spa in in NW Houston on Hwy 6 tomorrow. Anyone been there? Going with a couple friends. Thoughts?

Checking in, I’ve been wanting to go. Did you end up going? How was it? I’ve been wanting people to go with to hang out (non sexual) because as relaxing as it is, it’s nice to have people to converse with as well.

Reactions: NeveSSL

texasman469

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Checking in, I’ve been wanting to go. Did you end up going? How was it? I’ve been wanting people to go with to hang out (non sexual) because as relaxing as it is, it’s nice to have people to converse with as well.
I haven't yet.